Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sneaking out

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2870

Sneaking out Empty
PostSubject: Sneaking out   Sneaking out EmptySat 29 Jan 2022 - 22:40

Batpaw sad from her loss of losing her parents was awake in the apprentice den unable to sleep at all she couldnt... her mind raced with sadness.

Sighing she got up silently not to wake up any of the apprentices up she slunk out of the app den and into the main camp area she stuck to the shadows of camp unsure if anyone was posted to keep watch tonight, she walked quielty and slowly toawd the camp exit wanting to be alone for a walk right now... if she got caught she could just say she had to go to the bathroom she figured... in truth she wanted to be alone for a bit and to see where her paws took her on an impromt journey.

She loved her parents so much and they had died right in front of her and she was unable to do anything about it. Not seeing anyone nearby she slinked out of the entrence.

OOC: am rolling camp invasion dice to get out of camp and not be seen

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15118

Sneaking out Empty
PostSubject: Sneaking out   Sneaking out EmptySat 29 Jan 2022 - 22:40

The member 'swiftpelt' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Camp Invasion Dice' :
Sneaking out Failuredice

Sneaking out Mistpe10
Sneaking out Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

Sneaking out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out   Sneaking out EmptySun 30 Jan 2022 - 0:16

Scorchpaw woke up upon hearing paw steps near him. Spotting Batpaw slinking out of the den, he cocked his head in curiosity.

Where was she going? He wondered, getting up to follow her. Her pet blended well with the shadows of camp, he almost didn't spot her, barely catching the gleam of her eyes in the darkness. He hurried over, trying his best to stay hidden.

"Batpaw?" He whispered once he'd caught up to his friend. "Where are you going? Is everything okay?"

As much as he'd love to sneak out of camp and get into mischief with his old friend, much like they did when they were kits, he was genuinely worried about her, especially since... her parents... He truly didn't know how to approach her about it, but his heart ached with sympathy for her. He wanted her to know he'd be there for her no matter what.

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2870

Sneaking out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out   Sneaking out EmptySun 30 Jan 2022 - 10:48

Batpaw jumped slightly hearing her name called. She relaxed seeing it was her good friend Scorchpaw.
Oh hey Scorchpaw she meowed quietly in a hushed whisper. Her friend looked at her with wide worried eyes.

And rightfully so, she really shouldn't be sneaking off in the middle of night on her own... but at the same time the shy apprentice felt trapped in camp with so many others... she just wanted to be alone for awhile. She did owe him an honest answer however...

...No she answered his question if everything was okay.

I'm in a bad spot right now Scorchpaw she said quietly in a whisper to keep them from awakening any others...

You are a really good friend of mine and I appreciate you checking on me so much... You are one of the few cats im not completly shy around and can talk to. she meowed.

...but right now I ... I want to be alone for a little after all that has happened I never got a chance to be totally alone and grief for them~ her voice trembled a little as she spoke...

she hoped he would understand... she didnt want to make him feel that he was being pushed away ... but she was a shy intorvert at heart and she wanted tonight to be an adventrure of being alone with her thoughts for some amount of time and to not have a plan at all and just walk and see where she ended up.

She glanced at him Please dont tell on me... I will be back before anyone else even notices I promise she asked him.

She gave him a quick hug and walked out the clan entrance but slowly. He could still raise the alarm if he wanted to and stop her journey but she doubted and hoped that he would not.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sneaking out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out   Sneaking out Empty

Back to top Go down

Sneaking out
Page 1 of 1