Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sneaking Out...? Maybe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Sneaking Out...? Maybe Empty
PostSubject: Sneaking Out...? Maybe   Sneaking Out...? Maybe EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 10:41 am

Fennelkit had been up all night and nearly all day. Maybe she just slept too long while everyone else was moving about doing their usual work. At this point, the camp was too boring and eating frogs was great, but she wanted to try to catch her own. She had only heard about how frogs hopped around or mice scurried in the grass. She wanted to see it for herself and hopefully even help the clan too. If she could bring back a toad, who knew how the warriors would react! Who knew how Thrushstar would react? Maybe he would go ahead and make her an apprentice! She'd be one step closer to being Fennelstar. Yes!

So, padding as quietly as she could out of the nursery away from Mistflower, she tried to tiptoe through the camp silently, looking up at the sky for a moment to see the sun high in the air. It was too late outside. Not many would be up except the guards at the entrance. Crouching down, she looked each and every way until she finally made it to the dirtplace, quickly disappearing through a tiny gap in the brambles and into the territory, and wow it was amazing! Even though the grass was barely shorter than she was, she could see the grass go on forever! "Whhoooaaaaaaa..." she squeaked, dashing farther into the territory to see what she could see.
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out...? Maybe   Sneaking Out...? Maybe EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 11:09 am

Badgerpaw had been hunting alone, thinking about clan life and...Heatherpaw. He wished he could see her, but there was to much clan duties to do. Soon, he heard someone padding to word him. He smelled the air. Was it...Funnelkit? She had snuck out! He remembered when he had snuck out as a kit with to others...who were they? Eh, he couldn't remember. He hated remembering about his past. He crouched down in the shadows, hidden and down wind. He wanted to let Fennelkit have some fun. If she got caught...well, Badgerpaw would say he took her out and ment to take her just outside of the camp entrance, not this far inTo the territory. He didn't care about any punishments. He silently followed Fennelkit, ears perked for any sign of another cat.

Sneaking Out...? Maybe Image13

Sneaking Out...? Maybe Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out...? Maybe   Sneaking Out...? Maybe EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 7:03 pm

Scorchclaw had just returned from hunting and was up in a tree stalking a squirrel when he heard the squeak of a kit. He looked down and spotted a kit with an apprentice on the marshy floor, well out of camp. "What are you doing outside of camp?" Scorchclaw asked in a superior way after leaping from the tree and landing in front of them silently.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out...? Maybe   Sneaking Out...? Maybe EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 1:38 am

As soon as Scorchclaw jumped in front of her, Fennelkit almost jumped out of her skin while taking in a sharp breath. She had seen the warrior around, but she never knew his name, yet here he was right in front of her. She really thought she had gotten away with sneaking out. She guess there really were just too many warriors up and moving around this time. Backing up quickly to put distance between her and the warrior with her ears back and her tail between her legs, she looked around for some kind of way to escape, but there was only grass, grass, and more grass. Oh Starclan... "Uhh..." she paused. "I just.. I-I went to the dirtplace and..." Yeah she couldn't really think of anything else. She knew she was in trouble. She could feel it in the pit of her stomach. Yet, she still didn't see Badgerpaw keeping an eye on her until she backed up so far that she ran straight into him with her tail end.
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out...? Maybe   Sneaking Out...? Maybe EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 3:51 am

The small kit jumped backwards and took in a sharp breath. "I'm not that scary, am I?" Scorchclaw asked with a snort, even though it was a rhetorical question -- almost black spiky fur, fiery amber eyes, long pointed tail...-- but he crouched down to reduce his size anyway. "Now, tell me. The dirt place is over there." The brute paused to pointed his snake-like tail behind the kit. "I know you might be new, but no one could get that lost." Scorchclaw tried to not scare the kit, as he had had kits of his own, and a true warrior would never harm or frighten kits.

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out...? Maybe   Sneaking Out...? Maybe EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 8:08 am

Badgerpaw moved forward, causing the kit to be under him. "Calm down, Scorchclaw, I took Fennelkit out of camp and meant only to take her around the entrance, but we started playing a game and I didn't notice how far we had gotten. The dirt place was part of our game." Badgerpaw looked down onto the kit, hoping that she would read the expression in his eyes that said to go along with what he was saying. "So, I guess that I will just take her back now."

Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out...? Maybe   Sneaking Out...? Maybe EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 11:03 am

OOC: Go along with my post, even if cats don't have eyebrows..
Scorchclaw raised an eyebrow in disbelief. "Ok, so what was this game? And may I remind you that only a warrior can take a kt out of camp?" He sat up and looked down at the apprentice, relieved that atleast someone was with Fennelkit.

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out...? Maybe   Sneaking Out...? Maybe EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 11:08 am

OOC: lest assume that cats play hide and seek and tag

"Well," Badgerpaw said, unsure of what to say. "We were playing hide and seek tag," he said, proud of his lie. "It's where, if the searcher finds the cat that is hiding, the game turns into tag! Fennelkit was supposed to be looking for me." He didn't bother about the whole warriors taking kits out of camp thing.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out...? Maybe   Sneaking Out...? Maybe EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 8:21 am

Honestly, Fennelkit still didn't really know what to say. She hadn't even known that Badgerpaw was there until she showed himself and started making excuses for her. But she just rolled with it. If he was trying to keep her out of trouble, then she was going to make sure she could get out of it. "I couldn't find him. It was really hard," she responded to Scorchclaw, looking down at her paws before she started moving them through the soft dirt underneath.
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out...? Maybe   Sneaking Out...? Maybe EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 9:26 am

Hearing the young cats' excuses, Scorchclaw narrowed his eyes. "Hmmm. Did you start off inside camp and you deliberately went outside camp so you wouldn't be found, Badgerpaw?" The large dark grey and black warrior asked, not sure if he bought their excuse or not.

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out...? Maybe   Sneaking Out...? Maybe EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 9:19 pm

OOC: sorry this is a bit late

IC: Badgerpaw eyed Scorchclaw thoughtfully. "No, Scorchclaw. We started outside of camp only at the entrance, and accidentally got farther away then I hoped. So, Fennelkit and I will just be leaving now," He said a tiny bit forcefully.

Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out...? Maybe   Sneaking Out...? Maybe EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 12:49 am

"We started outside of camp..."

We started outside of camp

This made Scorchclaw rather....unimpressed of the apprentice. "Hold on a minute, Badgerpaw." The unimpressed emotion began to show on his dark face. "So even though you knew that kits could not go outside of camp without a warrior, you ignored that rule and played your game?" The tall warrior sat up straight and looked down on Badgerpaw. "I am rather unimpressed, Badgerpaw. I shall have to take you to Thrushstar." Scorchclaw stood up and moved to the side before flicking his tail in a 'follow me' motion.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out...? Maybe   Sneaking Out...? Maybe EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 12:03 pm

Fennelkit glanced between the warrior and the apprentice with a rather worried look on her face. She didn't want to get Badgerpaw in trouble! He was just covering for her! And did Scorchclaw really mean what he said when he told Badgerpaw that they were going to talk to Thrushstar? Uh oh. "No don't take him to Thrushstar! He didn't do anything!" she squeaked loudly, jumping to her paws and running up to Scorchclaw. "I... I snuck out of camp because I wanted to see the territory. I always see the apprentices going out there and... and since I'm almost an apprentice, I thought that it would be cool to see what the marsh looked like since I've never been out of camp. That's not so bad! Right...?" she asked, looking up at the tom with her ears flat on her head and her tail dragging the ground.
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out...? Maybe   Sneaking Out...? Maybe EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 9:50 pm

Just as Scorchclaw was about to jump over a fallen trunk, he stopped. "You snuck out of camp?" The warrior turned his head and body to face the kit. He sighed. "I can understand your curiosity of what the territory looks like, as when I was a kit I admit to sneaking out of camp." Scorchclaw, ashamed at his own past, looked at his black paws. "Now that you have told the truth, I shall let you off lightly being that I did the same when I was your age." His face changed as he looked forwards at the two young cats. "But don't expect me to let this slip again." Scorchclaw warned before turning back to camp, expecting them to follow.

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out...? Maybe   Sneaking Out...? Maybe Empty

Back to top Go down

Sneaking Out...? Maybe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum