Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Leaving Site

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

Leaving Site Empty
PostLeaving Site

irl stuff has come up. D: hopefully I can return in the future. apologies to anyone I’m inconveniencing. As for my characters-

Hentooth fell into the Gorge when an overhang collapsed, in an attempt to save Thrushflight. If she ever returns, it won’t be as medicine cat

Dawnfeather was taken by Twolegs enamored by her pretty pelt. Hopefully she will return.

Prickletail fell into the river and is definitely dead.

Thrushflight was out on a walk near the Gorge when the ground beneath her paws began to collapse. Although Hentooth tried to save her, the younger molly was too slow and Thrushflight is dead.

Again, sorry for anyone I’m inconveniencing.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Leaving Site :: Comments

Tara
Re: Leaving Site
Post Thu 18 Nov 2021 - 14:48 by Tara (Online)
I'm heartbroken to see you go! Good luck with whatever is going on and we really really hope to see you return at some point! We love you Cocoa!
Lapis
Post Thu 18 Nov 2021 - 14:53 by Lapis
Oh no! D: D: D: it's very sad to see you go! I was so excited for the plots we had and the characters you were going to make! Love you cocoa! Best wishes for whatever's going on for you! <3
Anonymous
Post Thu 18 Nov 2021 - 15:37 by Guest
aw i'm sad you're leaving, cocoa! best wishes with your irl stuff <3  Cheers Ghost

(i hope you can return in the future and we can rp, i love dawnfeather and hentooth) <3
Lilystorm
Post Thu 18 Nov 2021 - 15:54 by Lilystorm
So sad to see you go! I send you my best wishes for everything happening irl! I loved rping with you and I hope you can return someday <3
ginger
Post Thu 18 Nov 2021 - 17:46 by ginger
Oh my gosh! I’m so sorry you’re leaving, Cocoa! ): But I hope everything is okay irl, I am wishing you all the best. ❤ I understand needing to leave suddenly, and want you to know I loved what you did here, and would definitely be excited to RP with you in the future ❤ Hit me up any time on discord! Hollypaw will be looking for Dawnfeather forever.
Alex
Post Thu 18 Nov 2021 - 18:52 by Alex
so sorry to see you go cocoa, it was a pleasure to RP with you! I hope you're able to return someday!
Karuna
Post Thu 18 Nov 2021 - 19:29 by Karuna
Take care of yourself girly
oryx
Post Thu 18 Nov 2021 - 19:37 by oryx
it was lovely meeting you, take care !!!
Aspen
Post Thu 18 Nov 2021 - 19:43 by Aspen
So sorry to see you go, Cocoa! :( I hope you can return soon! May StarClan light your path, friend. <3
Gellybean
Post Thu 18 Nov 2021 - 20:21 by Gellybean
Goodbye, my mentor. Good luck, my friend. Hope everything will be alright in real life, best wishes from me to you <3

(Also I've been preparing a song for Berryboi after Hen dies so yaaaaay..?)
Sad Songs - Tones and I ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
teddybr
Post Thu 18 Nov 2021 - 20:26 by teddybr
Oh no! I hope you sort out the irl stuff soon and you can return to us v-v Hhhhhh The siblings will miss Dawnfeather
khamosa
Post Thu 18 Nov 2021 - 23:43 by khamosa
we'll all miss you, take care!
Chickenwing
Post Fri 19 Nov 2021 - 0:24 by Chickenwing
Sad to see you go, Cocoa ;; I hope we get to see you again in the future, it's been great RPing with you! Take good care of yourself <3
Arcana
Post Fri 19 Nov 2021 - 0:41 by Arcana
Oh noo! I hope things irl will resolve for you, Cocoa! Take care <3
Post  by Sponsored content

Leaving Site

Page 1 of 1