Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Leaving the site

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lilystorm

Lilystorm

Characters : (D)Dandelionflight, (Dp)Dappledlight, (T)Torrentpaw (Dz)Drizzlepaw | Dead: (C)Cherrycloud
Clan/Rank : (D)SkyClan Warrior (C)ThunderClan Warrior (Dp)ShadowClan Warrior (T)RiverClan Apprentice (Dz)SkyClan Apprentice
Aries Buffalo
Number of posts : 490

Leaving the site Empty
PostLeaving the site

My activity's already been nonexistent, but I wanted to make this post as a formal goodbye. My personal life has gotten really hectic recently and I just haven't had the energy to write. As for my cats:

Dandelionflight and Drizzlepaw are taken by twolegs after the earthquake and kept as kittypets. Dappledlight and Torrentpaw both disappear.

I don't know if I'll ever return, but I'll stick around the discord. It was fun while it lasted. Bye!

Dandelionflight | SkyClan | T5 Warrior | 70/160 | #ffcc00
Dappledlight | ShadowClan | T3 Warrior | 50/120 | #99cc00
Torrentpaw | RiverClan | Apprentice | 20/60 | #3d4273
Drizzlepaw | SkyClan | Apprentice | 20/60 | #d5a7f4
Character Profiles | Plotting Pages | EST
Amazing siggie by Arcana!

Other Siggies:

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Leaving the site :: Comments

xaandiir
Re: Leaving the site
Post Sun 1 Jan 2023 - 23:12 by xaandiir
I hope that life is good to you and you can still find enjoyment in other things amidst the chaos in your life! It's been great having you around and WCC will always be happy to welcome you back if you choose to return <3
cocoa
Post Mon 2 Jan 2023 - 6:38 by cocoa
I hope everything turns out well! GL!
kjSage
Post Mon 2 Jan 2023 - 7:50 by kjSage (Online)
Sad to see you leave, and I'll miss rping with you. Real life comes first, though. I hope things go well, and hope that you may find your way back here in the future. Take care, Lilystorm!
Nerd
Post Mon 2 Jan 2023 - 10:34 by Nerd
I’ll miss you Lilystorm but I understand. Wishing you all the best! Snowfoot, Lighttail, and I will welcome you back if you ever return but I totally understand if you don’t.
speedy
Post Tue 10 Jan 2023 - 15:32 by speedy
Miss you! but yeah real life first for sure! Hope things work out well
Post  by Sponsored content

Leaving the site

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: