Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Leaving the site!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

Leaving the site! Empty
PostLeaving the site!

Sorry everyone, but I've been really busy lately, and as you have probably noticed I'm rarely on now and haven't been on for weeks now. I'm only going to be on right now for about 5 minutes, then I gtg AGAIN. Deal is, I accidentally ran my Go-cart into some one's car, so we've been doing these garage sales of some of my old old stuff to get money, and I've done extra work at my job, in order to help pay for the car. My parents have forbidden me from getting on most of the time because they need me down to help he m out, and then I had a friend over to hang out yesterday and the day before that, and now today we have to pack up some stuff from the garage sale and put them back up as we are not going to be able to sell them.
Basically, I will not be able to get on for MONTHS, and by then I'm not sure if I'll even remember this site, let alone find the time to get on, so I've decided to quit, and possibly around a year from now I may get back on and make a new account. But that'll be a LONG LONG LONNNGGGG time away, so I'd like to say goodbye and I'll miss the friends I made!

-Zombie, out-

Share this post on: reddit

Leaving the site! :: Comments

Honey Badger
Re: Leaving the site!
Post Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 10:29 by Honey Badger
NO! Ice, don't leave us! D= We-we are going to miss you! WindClan won't be the same without you...
Frogglyness
Post Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 11:40 by Frogglyness
Ish costed $12,000 to fix the car....ono
May
Post Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 12:28 by May
wtf, how won't you remember us?! xD

lol, bye. I will miss you. ;w;
Splotch
Post Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 13:21 by Splotch