Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Crowkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

Crowkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Crowkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Crowkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 5 Nov 2021 - 17:50

Dovefrost let out a small breath as he approached the nursery. A little nervous for this journey.. his first apprentice had disappeared.. probably going back to wherever she came from. He hoped that Crowkit wouldn't be the same. Hoped that Crowkit wouldnt find being a Medicine Cat was boring. Hopefully this future apprentice of his would make it to earn his full name.

The large white fluffy tom pushed himself forward, poking his head into the nursery. A pile of herbs at the ready about a tail length away. "Crowkit?" Dovefrost called out. "I need to speak with you."
Back to top Go down
teddybr

teddybr

Characters : [S]piderkit, [W]asppaw, [C]rowpaw
Clan/Rank : [S]RC(Kit), [W]SkC(kit),[C]TC(MCA)
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: Crowkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Crowkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 6 Nov 2021 - 19:26

Crowkit
He was practicing his pouncing. At least that is what he thought as he launches himself at his moss ball once more and squishes it. Poorly formed, but he looked so proud of it. His happy glint in his eyes suddenly faded as he yelped. Surprised by the medicine cat's approach. "O-Oh! Hello Dovefrost! B-but I'm not sick!" he looks a little rattled and embarrassed, maybe another cat thought he looked sick and called the medicine cat over?

Wasppaw | SkyClan Apprentice | She/Her | #ff6600
Crowpaw | ThunderClan Medicine Cat Apprentice | He/Him | #009900
Spiderpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | He/Him | #999999
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Crowkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Crowkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 6 Nov 2021 - 19:33

The white tom shook his head. "I'm not here because of someone being sick. I'm actually here to ask you an important question." The tom said, making sure he had the kit's attention. "As you know I don't have an apprentice, and it's about time for you to become an apprentice." God he was awful at this. Before he had talked with Luna when the sign happened. Now though? He had to talk to a kit about this, as well as convey what Starclan wanted.

"Well.. Starclan had actually talked to me about you becoming my apprentice. Do you wish to become my apprentice? And learn the ways of a medicine cat?" He asked the kit.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
teddybr

teddybr

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Crowkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Crowkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 6 Nov 2021 - 20:31

Crowkit
"Yeah! I'm going to be an apprentice soon!" The kit purred excitedly. Though his eyes widen in shock."S-starclan??? Told me I can be your apprentice!?!?" The kit seems to be in shock, unsure what to say, after all he has been practicing his heart out doing normal apprentice things. He wasn't expected to be picked to become the next Medicine cat. He didn't exactly think star clan would pick lil' ol' him. "R-really??" His expression is suddenly replaced with hope for a reassurance.

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Crowkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Crowkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 8 Nov 2021 - 16:55

The white tom nodded. "Yes, they picked you. If you want to be my apprentice that is." It was odd.. The crow feather showing up in his herb store.. It was certainly a sign, but how it ended up there? Dovefrost didn't really know. "If you say yes, I'm ready to take you to the Moonstone right now, and present you to Starclan as my apprentice. If you say no, then clan life will continue like it always has, and you will be apprentice to a warrior. It's your choice Crowkit."

Back to top Go down
teddybr

teddybr

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Crowkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Crowkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 8 Nov 2021 - 17:03

His eyes glowed, and he puffed out his chest. It is strange, he had tried convincing himself all this time that he was meant to be a warrior, but when suddenly offered to help out in the medicine den he seem to instantly doubt himself. He must admit, watching the apprentice and kits tumble about scares him quite so, he tried to work his way up so he can be a good warrior but now with this opportunity to avoid all the rumble and tumble?

"I'll do my best, Dovefrost!" He tries to sound confident, the excitement atleast was present, but the kit couldn't help selfdoubt that he would be worse at this then actually hunting and fighting. "T-to the moonstone right now??? Outside of camp????"

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Crowkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Crowkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 8 Nov 2021 - 17:19

"Yes. The sooner we go the better. Once you get your apprentice name, we can get started on your training." Dovefrost was very pleased with the kit's answer, maybe things will go better this time.

He turned away before grabbing the bundle of herbs, placing them gently in front of the black tom. "Eat these, it will help you make the journey. You will get used to the taste eventually, but for right now its not that great." He had already eaten his bundle of herbs before he approached the kit, planning to go to the Moonstone today anyway. "When you are ready, we will get going."

Back to top Go down
teddybr

teddybr

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Crowkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Crowkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 8 Nov 2021 - 17:27

"oH okay!" Crowkit immediately took as much mouthful as he can, he did not catch the part where it 'might not be so great. Halfway through chewing the kit froze and seem to make a very contorted face, chewing much more slowly and before forcing himself to swallow it. "....A-all done!" He stammers.

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Crowkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Crowkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 10 Nov 2021 - 18:25

The white tom let out a small chuckle at the kit's expression from the herbs. He would get use to the taste in time. "Alright let's get going. If you need to stop or anything just let me know." Just like the herbs, Crowkit would get use to the journey as well in time. "Stay close to me." Dovefrost said before guiding the kit out of the camp.

The moon was slowly rising in the sky as soon as they reached Mother Mouth. Dovefrost looked at the dark tunnel pausing in his steps to only give information to his future apprentice. "Stick close, follow my scent. The tunnel gets narrow at some points, but as long as you follow me, you will be fine." With that the tom dived into the tunnel, leading Crowkit through the twist and turns, before finally arriving at the slowly brightening stone.

The white tom took a seat in front of the stone, facing Crowkit. "This is the moonstone. Now Crowkit, is it your wish to enter the mysteries of Starclan as a medicine cat apprentice?" Dovefrost asked.

Back to top Go down
teddybr

teddybr

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Crowkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Crowkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 10 Nov 2021 - 18:35

The kit was not used to travelling outside of the clan this far- even at all. Crowkit was tired but he didn't want to slow the medicine cat down, though he slowed down at bits of time but he kept his wits and pushed through.

"O-okay...." He huffs, catching onto his breath as he gulped, looking down into the endless dark tunnel. The journey through the dark was even longer, he followed the medicine cat's scent maybe a little too close, at times bumping into the cat's legs, he can hear his own heartbeat racing and the back of his fur rising at the thought of getting lost in the dark forever.

Until finally came across the moon stone, Crowkit let out a gasp, he approached it carefully and with his head lowered, never in his life did he imagined he'll be able to see the moonstone. He suppose he'll have to as an apprentice but that would be moons away!

He barely even heard what Dovefrost have said. He quickly snapped his head around and puffed out his chest proudly, despite the selfdoubt and panic he experienced the past few hours he seemed as though this have been all worth it. Confidence for the first time seem to radiate. "I do!"

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Crowkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Crowkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 14 Nov 2021 - 8:26

Dovefrost nodded at his words, silently thankful for him agreeing. He was hoping he was making the right choice, and leading this cat on the right path. "Then from this moment on you will be known as Crowpaw." He told him before stepping back a little bit more now.

"Ancestors of StarClan, I present to you this apprentice. He has chosen the path of a medicine cat. Grant him your infinite wisdom and insight so that he may understand your ways and serve his clan for many moons to come, even after I have joined your ranks." He said, the words feeling strange on his tongue again. He didn't know if he could ever get used to this, hopefully he won't have to speak these words again.

"Now it's time for your part. Settle down next to the stone, and press your nose to it. Starclan will send you to sleep so that they may speak with you." The white fluffy tom said. "I will be here when you wake up."

Back to top Go down
teddybr

teddybr

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Crowkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Crowkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 14 Nov 2021 - 19:32

Crowkit- no, Crowpaw beams, looking at his new mentor with such excitement and nervousness, he was rather proud to be helping out in the medicine cat of all cats, though he followed Dovefrost's instructions, trying to keep his heart within his chest as he leans in and touch the rock with his nose for the first time. The fragile stone. It was very soothing, and within seconds he felt the sleepiness kick in. Though it was comforting knowing that Dovefrost would be by his side guiding him through this.

Back to top Go down
teddybr

teddybr

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Crowkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Crowkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 2 Dec 2021 - 12:53

OOC: doubleposting cause i didn't realize I gonna be needing a StarClan cat chatas well >:,D

It took him a while to sleep, but when he did he wasn't sure if he can open his eyes yet, though ofcourse, feeling a light nudge from a cat, he quickly sat up alerted; "Oh sorry Dovefrost I didn't-"

But he was no longer in the same cave, it's a forest it appears, he thinks, the fog was rather thick and he couldn't see where the strange cat was-

"Down here!" He blinked, staring down at a kit, their tail swishing left and right with a rather cheeky smile on their face. "It took you a while crow! I wanted you to see me for so long!!" this only confuses Crowpaw more, as he most DEFINITELY have not seen this kit! "U-um...." Though the fur they possess smells oh so much like his, their eyes theh same shade of green despite the grey tabby pelt. Though still that he couldn't help but ask.

"Do I know you?"

The kit laughed. "Do you really need to know someone to be a medicine cat apprentice?"
"O-Oh! I suppose not, but-"

"You'll do great, Crow! I'll visit you and we can play hide and seek- and riddles!"
Before Crowpaw could ask more, the vision starts to fade, no matter how hard he grasps onto it.

He shot awake in a fright, back in the mooncave.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crowkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Crowkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Crowkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1