Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cloudkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Cloudkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Cloudkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Cloudkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 11:13 am

Emberleaf never thought he'd find himself inside the borders of Riverclan's territory all alone. It was, however, quite a peaceful place. The river's low rumbling was humming in the distance, several birds soared overhead and chirped their beautiful songs, and a gentle wind provided just enough relief from the sun's heat to make the temperature comfortable. It was almost perfect, except for the fact that Emberleaf wasn't there for a vacation, but on important business.

The Medicine Cat had somewhat groomed his usually mangled ginger fur for this occasion. His eyes seemed a bit less wild and more blue than their usual gray color, and his overall appearance was better than how he normally looked. Emberleaf wanted to leave a good impression of Windclan on Riverclan, and to do that he figured he should clean up his messy looks for once. The tom slowed his pace as he came to the spot where he was supposed to meet the warrior who had Cloudkit, the kit who was chosen by Fishstar (Emberleaf guessed) to be Riverclan's new Medicine Cat Apprentice.

Sure enough, there stood a warrior near-by who reeked of fish. "Greetings, I am Emberleaf," the Windclan tom purred. The Riverclan warrior nodded in reply. "Oh, yes, you are the Medicine Cat who is supposed to conduct Cloudkit's ceremony, I suppose?" Emberleaf could tell by the other cat's scrunched up nose that he smelled the strong stench of herbs and Windclan on Emberleaf's fur. "I am. Is this young one Cloudkit?" Emberleaf replied as he turned his gaze to the bundle of fur next to the Riverclan warrior. "Yes, that is Cloudkit. I trust you can take it from here, Emberleaf. I will return to camp and come back here at moonhigh, then wait for you to bring Cloudkit back." And with that, the Riverclan warrior turned and ran off, leaving Emberleaf and Cloudkit alone.

Cloudkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony Image13

Cloudkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: Cloudkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Cloudkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 12:02 pm

Cloudkit gazed up at the ginger tom, and although his dark eyes were lost in his black fur, they were wide nonetheless. This cat smelled a bit funny, but he had the same plant-like smell about him as the abandoned den in their camp. That was comforting. "Where are we going?" he mewed, having heard the phrase "bring him back".

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Cloudkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Cloudkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 12:39 pm

Emberleaf offered a smile to Cloudkit. It seemed like nobody really told the kit what was going on, so the Medicine Cat took it upon him to do so. "Cloudkit, let me introduce myself first. I am Emberleaf, the one who heals the hurt cats of Windclan. I am called a Medicine Cat, and your clan, Riverclan, is out of Medicine Cats." He started to walk as he spoke, motioning for Cloudkit to follow. "You see, Riverclan chose you to be their new Medicine Cat so that you can help all of the sick and hurt cats in your clan. Do you understand what I am saying?" The two neared the river at a bend where there were stones to step across to get to the other side.

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cloudkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Cloudkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun May 01, 2016 3:39 pm

The kitten blinked in wonder and hurried to keep up. It seemed they would be traveling for a while. "Is that why we have an empty den?" Fishstar chose him to heal cats? He didn't know anything! Would this cat teach him how? "Wow." He tiptoed across the stone path, white tail high with confidence as he jumped from rock to rock, as he'd played in the water since as long as he could remember.

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Cloudkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Cloudkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun May 01, 2016 4:23 pm

Emberleaf let the kit go first across the stones, so that he could catch him if he fell. It seemed like Cloudkit was skilled at being around water, and he had gotten across easily while Emberleaf was worried he'd slip and fall into the horrible water himself. Once across, Emberleaf took the lead again and continued to explain. "Yes, that is why your clan has an empty den. Anyway, I am taking you to a place called the Moonstone, where your Medicine Cat Apprentice ceremony will be held. During this ceremony, you will get to see Starclan....but last time I was at the Moonstone, Starclan wasn't there." The ginger tom didn't want to scare Cloudkit about the Dark Forest, so he left out the part about them.

"Anyway, before you become a real Medicine Cat Apprentice, I need to clarify a few things. You are not to have a mate or kits, understand? Starclan ordered us Medicine Cats not to take on a mate and bear children, for that is not our duty. Our duty is to heal the hurt and care for the clan, okay?" The older tom looked down at the black bundle of fur, not able to see Cloudkit's eyes well through his long tufts that concealed his features.

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cloudkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Cloudkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun May 01, 2016 7:06 pm

"Maybe they were sleeping." He said innocently, looking around the territory as they walked. It was his first time out of camp as far as he knew. He remembered hearing faint wailing when he was smaller, but when he told one of the queens they'd said it was maybe someone's belly or faraway thunder.

Cloudkit looked up at the Windclan cat and tilted his head. Not having a mate or kits? That would be easy, wouldn't it? He had no idea how kits were made, but he was pretty sure you had to want some to have some. "I won't!"

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Cloudkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Cloudkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon May 02, 2016 3:04 am

Emberleaf nodded in approval of the kit. "Good, good. You're already making a fine Medicine Cat." He continued onward, his older legs growing a bit tired.

--Time Skip--

After a long journey, the two made it to the gaping mouth of the Moonstone's tunnels. Emberleaf peered into the darkness, straining his eyes to try and see what was concealed in it's depths. "Okay, Cloudkit, it's going to be very dark in there, but all you have to do is follow my footsteps, okay? Do you think you can do that?"

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cloudkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Cloudkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon May 02, 2016 6:13 am

Cloudkit's gaze was fixed on the long stalactites, and he couldn't help but see them as the fangs of some giant beast. A bit scared that the mouth would close on him, he hurried after Emberleaf. "I-I think so."

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Cloudkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Cloudkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue May 03, 2016 2:31 am

"Good job. Stay brave, alright?" Emberleaf padded into the cave, being consumed by darkness as he started down the somewhat familiar tunnels to the moonstone.

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cloudkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Cloudkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed May 04, 2016 5:31 am

Cloudkit followed closely behind, trying not to look around, lest there be some creature hiding in the rough alcoves ready to attack. Why did they have to go in here? What were they heading towards? It must be important if they had to go through this scary, cramped, twisting corridor.

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Cloudkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Cloudkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed May 04, 2016 6:48 am

Soon, the Moonstone's light came from up ahead. Something was wrong; the glow was fainter than usual. "Wha...?" Emberleaf gasped as he picked up his pace. "Cloudkit, come on, we must hurry and see what's going on." The ginger tom's fur had grown tangled and messy, like usual, and he now didn't look as put together as when he had first picked up Cloudkit. It wasn't long before the two entered into the small room where the moonstone sat in the center, glowing a soft blue color that was dimmer than before. Emberleaf felt a lump form in his throat as he tried not to panic. Starclan is gone, so that must be why the Moonstone is dimmer than usual. What will happen if the Moonstone stops glowing? Will we still be able to reach Starclan, or at least the Dark Forest, in our dreams? What if it stopped glowing while Cloudkit and I are in there? Will we be stuck in our dreams forever? Emberleaf let out a shaky breath and looked down at Cloudkit, hoping that he wasn't scared.

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cloudkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Cloudkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:19 am

The kit followed hurriedly though his paws ached. His eyes widened upon seeing the Moonstone. He didn't know it glowed! Cloudkit grinned excitedly and bounced around the rock, before noticing Emberleaf's expression. He trotted over and adopted a concerned look. "What's wrong?" Everything seemed right to him, although a weird high-pitched noise had begun ringing in his ears and had gotten louder as he'd approached the rock, similar to the sound the other kits made when they tripped and got hurt. Maybe that was it?

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Cloudkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Cloudkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu May 05, 2016 2:59 pm

Emberleaf shook his fur as if it cleared him of his worry, then lightened his voice. "Don't worry, Cloudkit, we'll be fine. Now, it is time to conduct your ceremony." The ginger Medicine Cat turned to the black tom and cleared his throat. "Cloudkit, is it your wish to enter the mysteries of Starclan as a Medicine Cat?" 

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cloudkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Cloudkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri May 06, 2016 5:20 am

Cloudkit looked up at the tom, dark eyes now glittering excitedly. "Yes!" It was a formal ceremony, but he couldn't help but grin.

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Cloudkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Cloudkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed May 11, 2016 6:11 pm

"Then come forward," Emberleaf purred with a smile. He waited for the tom to do so, then continued. "Warriors of Starclan, I present you with this apprentice, known as Cloudpaw from now on. He has chosen the path of a medicine cat. Grant him your wisdom and insight so that he may understand your ways and heal his Clan in accordance with your will." The ginger tom turned to the Moonstone. "Until you become a full medicine cat, your name is Cloudpaw. Come, touch the Moonstone with your nose and let us enter into Starclan." Emberlef flicked his tail and, in his head, he added; or what is left of it, at least.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cloudkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Cloudkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Cloudkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next