Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dayspring's Leader Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

Dayspring's Leader Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Dayspring's Leader Ceremony   Dayspring's Leader Ceremony EmptySat 21 Aug 2021 - 19:57

The night was calm as Smallbean walked to highstones, much to his relief. If there was one thing the medicine cat hated most, it was having to make the journey to highstones in bad weather. Normally when he would make this trip it would be for an apprentice's moonstone journey or for the half-moon meeting. This time, though, he was leading Dayspring to meet their ancestors for her leader ceremony. Although he had accompanied Lilacsong during her leader ceremony, Dayspring's would be rather different. It wasn't as if they were forced to communicate with Starclan while asleep in their nests like before, after all.

After a long and tiring journey, the pair finally stood before mothermouth, the darkness within it seemingly more intense than ever before. "Are you ready?" Smallbean raised his head and looked up to Dayspring, continuing down the tunnel when he had received a response. His paws knew the path well, and before he knew it they had reached the moonstone. He softly gasped at it's light, but quickly adjusted to it and stepped off to the side. There was no need to tell Dayspring what to do from here, he had already explained to her what to do during the journey.

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 988

Dayspring's Leader Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dayspring's Leader Ceremony   Dayspring's Leader Ceremony EmptySun 22 Aug 2021 - 10:32

The trip to Highstones was taxing, both mentally and physically, for Dayspring. Her apprentice ceremony had taken place during the reign of the Asylum, so she had visited StarClan from the comfort of the medicine den in the form of a dream. Every pawstep made her miss that method more and more. The journey only gave her an immense amount of time to think, and that was nowhere near a good thing considering how pessimistic the she-cat was feeling. In a few moments, she would not only be taking on a new name, but a new responsibility as the leader of WindClan. The Clan was in a slump, a nasty one, and it was going to take effort, time, and patience for the reputation and wellbeing of WindClan to be rebuilt.

Leaders were supposed to be decisive and fearless, but Dayspring had neither of those traits. She was terrified... of everything, really, and if she couldn't even decide if she wanted to eat a hare or a rabbit for dinner, then how was she supposed to make diplomatic decisions on behalf of the entire Clan? She was going to be an absolute failure, and she already knew it. Although she constantly kept her eyes straight ahead in order to know where she was going, the she-cat remained silent throughout the entire trip. If she opened her mouth to speak, then there was a possibility that she would end up bursting into tears of anxiety right on the spot. All she could do was take a deep breath and keep moving forward, which was what she normally did in frightening situations.

When the two of them reached their destination, Dayspring was unable to feel the relief that Smallbean felt. Instead, her stomach clenched and her entire figure seemed to freeze. Seeing the looming form of Highstones in front of her instantly reminded the deputy that this was real-life, and not some nagging nightmare that plagued her mind. She was unable to turn around and run, she was unable to yell, and she was unable to stay where she was. She had to go in. She had no choice.

She quietly turned her head to look at Smallbean as he addressed her. His question was so simple, but it seemed to set off a million possible responses in Dayspring's mind.
"Not really..." She murmured, sighing in defeat.
However, no matter how unprepared she felt, it was time to approach the moonstone.

The darkness that greeted them both surprised Dayspring, but she stayed behind the medicine cat and followed his scent to know where to go, and when the sight of the Moonstone came into view, she finally expressed her astonishment with a small gasp. It was gorgeous, but it was cold, and a shiver went down her spine as she held her breath and pressed her nose against it. The speed at which sleep consumed her was eerily quick, but rate at which she woke up was even quicker. After she blinked away the fuzziness in her vision, she was taken aback by the amount of StarClan cats that were standing in front of her. Some were tall, some were short. Some had long fur, some had short fur. The only similarity that they all had was that their pelts held the same stars that graced the sky when night fell upon the forest, and their eyes carried a glimmer of wisdom that only a cat that had seen the paw of death would hold.

"Welcome, Dayspring." An unfamiliar voice resounded through the clearing.

Perhaps it was the sheer power of the anonymous voice, or the nervousness that Dayspring felt, but it felt as if the ground began to noticeably shake with each syllable. It was getting more difficult for her to remain still, but she maintained a calm expression nonetheless.

"Are you ready to receive your nine lives?"

No... please, I don't even want to be here. StarClan is wise, surely you're aware that there are better candidates for leader than me, Her mind was screaming and practically begging to leave and go home, but her paws stayed where they were.

"Yes, I am." She lied as her heart sank.

A gray tabby stepped forward. Her fur short all over except for her tail, which had an odd coloration and ring pattern of gray and white. Despite her small stature she stood tall, regal and proud. Cold blue eyes landing on the future Windclan leader. 

"Greetings. I am Raccoonstar. A Windclan leader from many many moons ago." Her voice was softer, kinder than her stare. "Your clan, our clan, has been lead through the ringer. Failed time and time again, but now it's time for that to change. Learn from the mistakes the leaders from before have made. Prove our clan is greater than what they have made you out to be, and don't let any other clan step on what is rightfully your choice." It was time for Windclan to step up, and Raccoonstar felt that this young leader could do so.

The gray leader closed the distance between the two before finally giving the She-cat her first life. "With this life, I give you perseverance. To push through all mistakes and judgements to make the best call for your clan." After the life was given the leader took a small step back. "Show them how great Windclan can be. Do not let them bully you into the ground, especially Skyclan." With that, Raccoonstar stepped back to join the others.

Next, a soft gray she-cat stepped out of the crowd. She was medium height, fluffier than most other WindClan cats, with a lengthy tail that sashayed behind her as she walked. A long, shallow scar reached down across one shoulder, and another slashed across her face, but they were almost lost beneath the stars dancing through her fur. Her eyes glowed a light spring green, the green of long moor grass and budding flowers, looking into Dayspring's with a knowing glimmer. Though it had been a long time since her paws had touched the familiar moors, she had been watching her beloved Clan, and watching its warriors grow and learn, for a long time.. Before her was one of the most promising, a young she-cat who reminded her almost unbearably of herself. Kind, naive, burying her inner pains... a walking recipe for a catastrophe. Soon to be the new leader of WindClan.

Wasn't that familiar?
She smiled. "Hello. My name is Ashstar. I was the leader of WindClan many moons ago."The she-cat's voice was rich, almost musical, but full of an ageless wisdom that she had fought to attain. "The circumstances in which I became leader were not unlike yours, in fact. I was thrust into a position I felt unready to claim, during a time of turmoil for my Clan and for all the forest. It was difficult, to say the least. I see quite a bit of myself in you." Her gaze moved past the deputy's, staring off into some fixed point, with a faraway look in her eyes that insinuated she was looking back into memories long since forgotten. "I... was not a perfect leader. I had no chance to learn under my predecessor as a deputy, due to the circumstances of my promotion, and that led me to make many mistakes. Some of which, I still regret. Pain that could have been avoided. Lives that could have been saved." Images that she had not seen for years danced in front of her eyes... Fishstar's hateful snarl, Smokepelt's angry eyes, Rockthorn's bloody smirk, Rippedpaw's self-importantly puffed chest, Ivystar's pompous toss of her head as she ground WindClan into dust. All demons she had faced... and Dayspring had her own demons to face as well. Dawnhawk, Bloodstrike, and of course, her own insecurity. That could be the worst of all. Her claws unsheathed and dug into the starry grass, and her eyes flashed back to Dayspring's. "If I had made better decisions and stood by them, many of WindClan's current problems today could have been avoided. Though I was not the best of leaders, I learned much during my time in charge of my Clan, and I have important words to give you."

Ashstar moved closer to the young she-cat, bending down so that they were eye-to-eye.

"With this life, I give you confidence. It isn't easy to be a leader. You will second guess yourself at every turn, and if you don't, every other cat in the forest will be only too happy to do it for you. Everyone will judge you. Inevitably, you will make mistakes. That's just the way it will be. However, despite all this, you must be confident in yourself and your decisions.  Do what is best for WindClan, then what is best for your family, then what is best for you. And beyond reasonable advice from those you trust, don't let anybody tell you that you are doing it wrong. Don't let anyone push you into making decisions that you are uncomfortable with. Don't let them turn you into something you aren't." The leader's eyes were hard and piercing, seeing right through the she-cat's heart. "I know you. You are a kind and selfless cat. So was I, once. However, while those qualities make a good warrior, they can be disastrous for a leader. You will need to make tough choices. No matter what you choose, cats will hate you. They will curse your name. You will make enemies just by breathing, no matter how much you try to smooth things over. You will need to fight tooth and nail just for a moon's worth of dubious peace." Her voice grew flint-sharp. Any light tone was gone now, replaced completely by seriousness. "Sometimes, cats will live and die at your paws. You may be asked to choose between your loved ones and the good of the Clan. When you are, you must choose wisely, and stick to your choice. Don't falter back and forth like some flighty kittypet. Be decisive. Be strong. Be the leader that WindClan deserves."

The leader bent further down, pressing her muzzle gently to Dayspring's forehead. The life rocked through the fluffy she-cat's body, pulsing with an almost familiar agony. The physical pain of claws raked across her body again and again. Teeth dug into her skin. Her leg felt as if it had broken anew. It was as if she was fighting an entire battalion of cats, all on her own. However, the pain she felt was emotional as well. Anger, dismay, grief, and a thousand moons' worth of regret shot through her in waves, and cats' faces flashed through her mind. Cats that she had never met died at the claws of enemies, and she felt their loss as keenly as if they were her own kin. Cats she had never seen turned tail and abandoned her, leaving her feeling as alone as if she had no one else to turn to. She felt the pain of burying a mate who had died in a battle she caused, the frustration of another leader's decisions tearing apart her Clan from the inside, the rage of being unable to avenge a fallen warrior. Then the anguish faded, leaving her only with a warm, fiery resolve that grew from somewhere deep inside. Peace, decisiveness, conviction... Confidence.

Ashstar stepped back and offered a gentle smile. She felt bad about being so harsh, but she knew that the words she spoke were necessary. It was better to be the one to deliver them now, and let her learn from another leader's mistakes, than for her to have to learn the hard way on her own. "I believe in you, Dayspring. You'll do well. Far better than me." She bowed her head in respect, then looked up, winking one spring-green eye. "Farewell, and good luck." Then, the WindClan leader faded back into the starry crowd.

The wounds that had drained the blood from his pelt were gone, replaced with the beautiful brown and white pelt that he'd possessed his entire life. Fawnstep's confident grin was a stark contrast to what one might have expected from a warrior whose life was cruelly stripped away by a loner. Before him, stood Dayspring, a clanmate he remembered as far back as his earliest memories. She'd been kind, sometimes to a fault, and soft. At a time, he'd seen her nature as weakness but had grown an unyielding respect for her as deputy and clanmate. There was no desire to see her fail or fall, to hope he could have stood in her place, rather the tom longed to watch the she-cat transform into a leader that would be respected and feared throughout the forest. If this life was all he could give, this simple moment of guidance, he would do so to the best of his ability.

"It's good to see you again, Dayspring. Unfortunately the life of a warrior doesn't allow for the favor of goodbyes. But no loner could kill me off forever so I stand before you now to say that I hope you will be the leader Windclan deserves." Fawnstep's tone rang with self-assurance and his ever genuine nature. At times the former warrior had been blunt and almost cruel. He had been a terrible father. But above it all he'd held true to what he said and acted upon, unwavering in his thoughts and decisions. There was something ruggedly beautiful about it, in a twisted way. It was something of this sort that he hoped to bestow upon Lilacstar's successor. He padded forward with his dazzling coat shimmering, pulsating, with the life of the stars. Icy blue eyes looked down to find the she-cats as he began the official process of passing along the gift he had to offer.

"It can be easy, for some cats, to lack confidence in their own beliefs and to waver. I never understood this, and I hope with this life, you will find it harder to stray from the path at your paws. With this life, I give you conviction. Use it to hold steadfast to your principles even when it may seem too much to bear." Fawnstep dipped his head to press his nose to hers. The fire of life threatened to rip the she-cats limbs apart. It came in a steady, near crippling wave, unrelenting in the force that it was composed of. It seemed the moment would never end until the Starclan cat pulled back and it was snapped away in an instant. This life of conviction, while all-consuming and overwhelming, would leave her with a renewed and surreal strength.

"Make me proud, Daystar."

As one cat stepped back into the semi-circle, another one stepped forward. His brown fur was thicker than most of the other cats there, his icy-blue eyes holding Dayspring's stare. Falconstar, the name came to her mind as if it had been spoken to her out loud. "With this life, I give you loyalty. May you use it to not only protect your clanmates that you hold dear, but the entirety of WindClan. Its past, its present, and its future." He dipped his head to touch the top of her head, and suddenly she felt like everything around her was expanding. No, that wasn't quite right. It was her that was expanding. She felt as if she was able to encompass all of WindClan territory without taking a step, as if she could swat any enemy away with just a flick of her paw. When she came back down, she was a little dizzy, needing to get used to her normal size and self again. With a smile, Falconstar whispered, "I know you can do it, Daystar. Protect this clan as I once did." Then he moved back into the semi-circle, blending in with the rest of the cats there to give her a life.

A somber dredge of pallid starlight rippled out suddenly against the stagnant liminal space unfolding endlessly in the wake of young Dayspring, a pale wraith of cool shade materializing with the faintest of hisses. The iridescent flecks of gleaming white light quaked as they hung heavily in the air for a momentary heartbeat, before sharply contracting and pulling inward; the little bits and broken pieces of refractory light gently stitching themselves back into the orderly outline of a cat, cool greys and beguiling undercurrents of pale browns bleeding out into the familiar shape of a short coat. Big pale eyes suddenly blinked into light before the living counterpart, cool blues accentuated by the grizzly scars curling across the narrow molly's features like rivers slicing through unbroken earth.

”Another one, so soon?” The low, seething drag of Brindlestar’s perpetually grim voice ever sweetened by the lingering currents of a coy snarl, ”I suppose wagging tongues and teeth were correct; the forest truly doesn’t breed warriors as it used to. But I digress, conversations such as these have little relevance when one is still green.”

Brindlestar’s smoky pelt rippled with frosty starlight as she drew closer to Dayspring, pulsating and ebbing as though it were captivated by a strange, unseen living being. Odd little ethereal specks of light seemed to sputter and flicker with each smooth movements, sparking and twinkling with a unique lifeforce that was utterly captivating, as the unfavorable old WindClan Leader strode a careful, curious circle around the newest successor to the title she once held. The strange, predatory gleam within the old she-cat's gaze was faint, the drive to size up the unfamiliar cat standing before her much too enticing to resist. A dry, sharp-cut sigh seethed past the narrow confines of Brindlestar's teeth as her circling gradually drew to a halt, faintly unnerved by the odd feeling of sharing a close proximity with a living creature.

”I am Brindlestar, and I led WindClan many seasons before your existence was even dreamt of- though I suppose the current… politics of the Clan has shrouded much of my legacy in a less than favorable light.” Whether it was humor or repulsion laced between the sharp assessment, the brevity of the old ghost’s tone rendered any further assessment a moot point. ”With this life, I grant you the gift nobility. This trail your paws have been set upon is one of great loneliness, an impassable chasm separating you from all those you cherish. You must learn to bear this burden with a certain poise and regality, like a great cold season stag, for a leader who is unsure in their own footings is a leader destined for a mantle of conflict.”

Bending forward so that her scar-spliced muzzle gently brushed the protruding ridge of Dayspring’s own, the starry molly exhaled softly at the faint brush of contact, an invisible web of agony inevitably blossoming between the pair, the newly-proclaimed successor sharing the ancestral burden of a newly-granted life. Brindlestar remained close for a few integral seconds longer, intimate with the sharp flood of pain likely dousing the young WindClanner standing just ahead of her, before drawing away with a faint brush of chilly, star-sodden light. ”Wield confidence and grace as though it is an intrinsic element of your own being, Dayspring. Half of the battle when it comes to leadership is learning to claim the terrible burden that was gifted to you.”

Slipping back into the wavering outline of onlookers, Brindlestar's pale shape was quick to abandon the lightly familiar outline of Dayspring as she awaited the next steps for the ancient ceremony, cold words hanging heavy against the heavenly backdrop of the ongoing ceremony.

A silver tom approached Dayspring, moving on swift and handsome legs. He smelled like leaf-fall and bitter herbs, and on his maw was a speculative expression of greeting. "Hey there. My name is Aspenheart," he meowed nasally. "I was a medicine cat under Finchstar, Ravenstar, and Olivestar. I had always expected to be a warrior. My path changed when I lost the use of my legs. The agony of losing what I held most dear almost overwhelmed me. But I was determined to be useful to my clan... I have to admit that I was actually better suited to my new role than I think I would have ever been as a warrior. As a leader, you will find yourself in places darker than the night sky. With this life, I give you resilience, to always find another way and rise above adversity." Aspenheart touched his nose to Dayspring, and in moments she fell to the deepest pits of grief. Numbness consumed her and prickled her eyes with tears. Slowly, painfully, her spirit bobbed back up to float upon the current of her despair. Then, it was gone, and she was only flooded with feelings of strength. When she found Aspenheart's eyes, they were full of worry. "WindClan leaders burn fast and bright. Here one moment and gone in the next. Their leadership over this territory is often brief. You young cats have this habit of sacrificing everything for your clan... then the creek of your energy runs dry. My leader and my closest friend, Finchstar, met this fate, as did every leader after. Dayspring, do not make the mistake of your predecessors. Do not run so quick that your heart can't keep up." Then, he was gone, another twinkling in a crowd of stars.

Next to step forward was a beautifully star-speckled tom, with twinkling blue eyes and white fur with black stripes. There was a profound sense of longevity and knowledge within his eyes, and hundreds of moons of wisdom were conveyed to Dayspring in a single second as he held her gaze. In such little time she’d witnessed the immeasurable evils and joys of life as a WindClan warrior, and had endured the hardships of leading her Clan. As Silentstrike came to a stop before her, he gave her a deep nod and began speaking shortly thereafter. ”Dayspring, it is my honor to bestow upon you the life of clear sight.” Sitting down, he neatly wrapped his tail over his paws and maintained eye contact with the soon-to-be leader.

”You may only know of me from stories from elders during kithood, so my name is Silentstrike. Far before your time, I was a warrior of WindClan, until I retired and spent my days as an elder, offering wisdom and advice to the Clan for many moons. My words may not mean much to you, as you do not know me, but I assure you they have the history to support their legitimacy. Dayspring, before you are many moons that will be filled with hardships and struggles. It will be your job to discern the good from the bad, and decide what is best for your Clan. Your predecessor proved just how important this can be. To aid you, I give you the life of clear sight, so that you will see the brightest future for your Clan, and do everything within your power to achieve such a future.”

A flurry of emotions flooded Silentstrike’s chest at the thought of WindClan’s recent predicament. It was certainly a difficult situation, and he could find no fault in Lilacstar following her heart and intuition. Hopefully, Dayspring would be able to use the mistakes of leaders past to make the best possible decisions for her Clanmates. Pushing himself to his paws, he came just a few short inches from Dayspring and left her with a few parting words. ”Stand up for your beliefs and do what your heart knows is right, however do not leave logic behind. I believe in you, Dayspring. Go forth, and make us all proud.” With that, he touched his own nose to hers, and felt the power and wisdom behind his life flood the she-cat.

Out from the crowd stepped a well-built but lean gray tom, dark stripes covering his fur - other than his legs, coated in white markings that spiraled like a blizzard and his tail that was surprisingly bare of markings. His yellow eyes were narrowed before he came to a stop, meeting Dayspring's gaze. "My name is Stormeye - once Stormstar, leader of WindClan countless moons ago, thought I am not surprised if you have not heard of me." A huff escaped him, his tail lashing as he was clearly sadden by being forgotten, but he also knew it was to be expected when there had been nine leaders between him and Dayspring. It was the way of things - stories and legends would only survive for so long.

He gave a shake of his head, pushing forward as he was here for a reason, not to lament being forgotten by the moor. "I am here to give you the life of Unity - to realize when to put aside personal grudges and options for the greater good. You will not always think well of cats - even those in your own Clan but there may be a time where to survive, you will need to ask them for help and work with them. Do not hesitate,” He added with a slight growl, taking a small step forward. This was something he knew well - his leadership had ended with a threat that had driven ShadowClan from their home and was determined to do the same to the rest of the Clans. All of the Clans had worked together to drive off the band of rogues, but it had cost Stormeye sight in one of his eyes and he had chosen to retire and leave the Clan to his mate.

”It will be tough, it will require swallowing your own pride but there are dangers that can swallow the entire forest - dangers that cannot be pushed back unless all work as one. Do not leave your Clan in danger because of grudges that do not matter in those moments." With that, he stepped forward and touched noses with Dayspring, sending down a heavy force upon her. His eyes narrowed, gaze even as he watched Dayspring suffer the weight of the life before he finally stepped back and freed her - giving a tilt of his head. He knew what he was asking of her would not come easily - it would not be something she could fulfill so easily without learning lessons...But he also knew he could offer encouragement - that his life of Unity did not require to be used in the face of threats - but a simple call to work with her own Clanmates. "WindClan is in your paws, Dayspring, but do not forget you are never alone. Seek out the cats around you, rely on them to support what you cannot handle alone - WindClan is more than just you and it has survived in the open moor for countless moons by cats watching each others’ back." With that, he turned and padded away to join the crowd of StarClan cats.

Finally, it was her turn. As the golden tabby she-cat adorned in starlight stepped forward, she lowered her head respectfully to Dayspring. "Greetings, Dayspring. I... can't remember if we have ever met, but my name is Goldengale. I was killed by Theron when Asylum arrived in the clans. I never dreamed that I would someday by giving a life to WindClan's newest leader, but I'm honored to be here, and I am certain that you will do well." Goldengale paused for a moment, looking the soon-to-be leader over as she stopped in front of her. "With this life, I give you determination. You must stand strong and unwavering against the tides that attempt to sway you, and do what you know is right. The going may get rough, and it will feel like everything is crashing down around you, but there is always a light at the end of the tunnel." Leaning forward, Goldengale touched her nose to Dayspring's gently, and a shock laced through her body as she suddenly felt trapped, surrounded by a collapsing tunnel under many tail lengths of dirt and stone, before finally she seemed to spring free of it to breath easily again. Goldengale's blue eyes locked onto Dayspring's as she caught her breath, smiling as she lowered her head before stepping away, disappearing into the crowd of starry cats.

Nine cats, each with nine respective stories to tell, and nine lives to give, had stood in front of the she-cat. The deed had been done.

"Dayspring," The mighty voice returned, immediately startling the she-cat, "the receiving of your nine lives has come to a close, and we recognize you as the full leader of WindClan. Go forth, Daystar, and lead your Clan through these distressing times."

Daystar... her name was now Daystar. The clearing certainly refused to let her forget that, too, because they wasted no time in lifting their heads and parting their maws to chant her name. The new leader put on a gracious smile as she locked eyes with as many StarClan cats as she could. She was grateful to them for the lives that she had been given, but her heart continued to sink all the while. The words of encouragement that she had been given from StarClan echoed in her head, but her own words of despair seemed to drown them out. She wasn't ready... this had happened too soon.

The starry clearing dimmed into darkness, and the chanting faded into silence. The sight of the moonstone replaced it all in a heartbeat. Daystar glanced around before meeting Smallbean's eyes and giving him a slight nod.

"Thank you for taking me here." She mewed in a shaky voice.
"We can go home now..."

She concealed her dismay as the two of them began the trip back home.

StarClan, if I let you down sometime in the future... I'm so sorry.

WOO GO DAYSTARR

thank you to…
reaper for writing raccoonstar
ash for writing ashstar
ripped for writing fawnstep
king falcon for writing falconstar
seer for writing brindlestar
grizzly for writing aspenheart
maple for writing silentstrike
badger for writing stormeye
mosspelt for writing goldengale !!

smallfawn skc queen 』