Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Silversoul's Leader Ceremony

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

Silversoul's Leader Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Silversoul's Leader Ceremony   Silversoul's Leader Ceremony EmptyTue 13 Dec 2011 - 20:38

Silversoul stepped into the dark cave. She'd made it to Highstones and past the unpredictable terrain and freezing snow. She'd chosen carefully about who to bring with her; it was Duskfur. Even though she was too stubborn to admit it, the she-cat had relied on Duskfur to get her there safely.
"Wait outside."
Even though it was wet and temperatures were low, she left the darkly colored warrior outside. The cave got narrow, and she struggled to not run back into the air until she reached an open cave. She'd been told stories as a kit that there was a stone, large and shining, in the middle. She walked up to it, laid down, and pressed her nose to it. It took her what felt like a long time to sleep; when she did, she still faintly felt herself sleeping. Silversoul looked around. As usual, she could see in her dream. But it was dark. Very unusually dark.

Suddenly, several starry rows of cats appeared, each greeting her with one combined voice.
"Welcome, Silversoul."
Eight familiar cats stepped up; she could not identify them, but she knew them. First came a warrior she knew, but not well. It was Sassyfur.

"With this life, I give you joy. Spread it to your Clan."
She touched her nose to Silversoul's, shocking her with the pain it brought.

Next, a cat she did not recognize approached.
"My name is Shiningpride; with this life, I give you hope. Share it with others in times of need."
Again came the shocking jolt of pain.

After Shiningpride backed away, another warrior she didn't recognize came.
"Hello. I am Moosepelt. With this life, I give you strategy. May you use it wisely in time of battle."

A small, apprentice-sized tom touched her nose. She easily recognized him as her half brother, Rainpaw.
"With this life, I give you wisdom. Use it to make good choices in hard times."

Her heart throbbed when she saw the next cat. It was her dear sister, who had left and became the leader of WindClan. Had she really died?
"Hello, sister. With this life, I give you compassion. Use it to spread love to those who are neglected."

Then, a she-cat with a pelt bright like the sunshine approached.
"Dear niece. How I've missed you. We were barely even able to contact you."
Her voice was silky smooth and her luch green eyes sparkled.
"With this life, I give you strength to fight off all of your enemies. Use it not to take power over them, but protect yourself and the ones you care for."
"Please don't go, Sunset..."
This was the first time she spoke during the dream.

But she left anyway. It was then her very dear mother, Firefly. How they had ended up looking so different had always confused her.
"With this life, I give you love. Love your Clanmates as if they were you own kits."

The next cat tore her heart into two. It was her beloved half-father. It was her very pelt that had helped make her father believe she was truly in his family.
"With this life, I give you leadership and nobility; be strong, and lead ThunderClan to victory, Silverstar."
The cats were chanting her name, but began to fade earlier than they should have. Sunset stepped back up, quickly and before she faded away too.
"I'm sorry, Silverstar. It is time for us to go. We may not speak for a while. But you must find a medicine cat."

She awoke in the cold cave, her sight lost. She nodded to Duskfur when she had reached the top, and they headed home.

THE END

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Silversoul's Leader Ceremony 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down

Silversoul's Leader Ceremony
Page 1 of 1