Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Stormeye's leader ceremony

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7369

Stormeye's leader ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Stormeye's leader ceremony   Stormeye's leader ceremony EmptyMon 30 Jul 2012 - 9:37

A breeze floated though the moor and into the quiet WindClan camp, ruffling the sleek fur of Stormeye, who sat on the Tallrock. He sat regal, licking his chest in the first time in...well moons. His eyes left his chest as he gazed at the Moor and the setting sun, which turned the light blue sky a crimson red, while turning the fluffy white skies that dappled the sky a pinkish hue. He raised his head as he tried to see the grey body of Runningfoot, but he still couldn't see her. Suddenly, the far sound of thunder cause him to turn around. The grey warrior flickered his long tail in surprised to see storm clouds over the Highstones, the mountain range at the back of the Moor, but just over it... He suddenly leaped from the Tallrock and hurried to Willowstream's den and froze outside. "Willowstream? Willowstream, I need to talk to you about something!"

Occ: Um...well, I somewhat already have a way to do this...I figured that I should add why Stormeye is becoming leader suddenly...Really, it's only going to take about four posts before we get to Highstone...the way I see it, is that Longpaw comes out because Willow is getting herbs, Stormeye points out the storm above the Highstone, Long says something like they should go to the Moonstone as perhaps he is right, and then they go on their way!

Oh, and please note that this is the first time like ever that Stormeye has really cleaned his fur..other then the time when he fell into the river, and he is planning to keep it that way, so Long might be surprised by how Stormeye's fur isn't messy.

Stormeye's leader ceremony ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stormeye's leader ceremony   Stormeye's leader ceremony EmptyMon 30 Jul 2012 - 9:44

Longpaw stepped out the firm shape of his pelt gave way of his location "Willowstream is out getting herbs" he meowed firmly but gentle.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Stormeye's leader ceremony   Stormeye's leader ceremony EmptyMon 30 Jul 2012 - 9:47

Stormeye let out a sigh, shaking his head. "Gah! I don't have time for her to get back!" He turned, and pointed his muzzle toward the storm above the mountain. "Longpaw...I think StarClan is trying to tell me that I am supposed to become leader." He turned his gaze back at the medicine cat apprentice. "I need to leave soon if I am going to get there before Moonhigh, but I need a medicine cat to come with me..."

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stormeye's leader ceremony   Stormeye's leader ceremony EmptyMon 30 Jul 2012 - 9:56

Longpaw nodded "I'll get herbs then we can begin to head there." he nodded and vanished into his den moments later he came out with traveling herbs for both of them, crouching over his he pushed Stormeyes toward him and at him quickly before running to the entrence and waiting "I suppose if you think that you should be leader then so be it only Starclan will answer now" he meowed.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Stormeye's leader ceremony   Stormeye's leader ceremony EmptyMon 30 Jul 2012 - 10:00

Stormeye nodded as he quickly ate the herbs then got to his paws and hurried after Longpaw. "Come on. If StarClan wishes for me to be leader, I guess I will find out."

*****************Time Skip************************

Stormeye gazed up at the mountain that loomed above him and Longpaw. "I guess I should go in...you wait out here."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stormeye's leader ceremony   Stormeye's leader ceremony EmptyMon 30 Jul 2012 - 10:08

"Very well, Stormeye, remeber do not tell anyone not even me or Willowstream" his eyes raised to the moon over head a smile grew on him as he drank in the familiar scents of the moonstone.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Stormeye's leader ceremony   Stormeye's leader ceremony EmptyMon 30 Jul 2012 - 10:23

Stormeye nodded, and disappeared down the tunnel. The darkness seemed to go on forever as he tried to find his way, which wasn't hard as his whiskers bushed the side of the walls. His first time ever in here, and he might become leader...as he thought about this, he entered the main cave, which was slightly lit by the moonlight that flooded though the hole in the roof. Sitting down, he sat there, unsure of how he would know it was Moonhigh. Suddenly, the moon reached its point above the hole, and caused the stone to light up with all its glory. He got to his feet and padded forward. He then laid down and placed his nose to the freezing stone, feeling a little shocked when he drifting into darkness, as he hadn’t felt sleepy moments before.

His eyes shot open, and suddenly leaped back, surprised by the rows of StarClan cats that stood before him, never have seen so many cats A sleek, light brown she-cat with green eyes stepped forward. Black and grey, colors of dusk, dappled her pelt. Her name was Duskrose, Stormeye’s mother. “Mother…” Stormeye whispered his eyes fixed on his mother, the first time he ever saw her that he could remember as she died when he was just a small kit, about two moons old.

“My little warrior...You have grown up to be so big! As you know, WindClan is without a leader, and so we have picked you to be leader of WindClan…”she whispered, her green eyes warm as her ghostly form touched noses with him, which felt quiet solid and warm. “The first life I give you is the understanding, and I hope you continue to understand that everything happens for a reason, as you will face many hard times.” As she spoke, pain flashed though Stormeye, seeing dark memories from his mother’s life, and other warriors’ and the hard times they had faced. He almost fell to the ground from the pain as his mother stepped back, but was able to stay up-right.

The next cat to come forward was a sleek grey she-cat, her yellow eyes shining. “Greetings, Stormeye,” Silentherb, the old RiverClan medicine cat, murmured as she placed her nose to his. “With this life I give you knowledge. Use it to lead your Clan with wisdom.” More pain flashed though his body, but not as much as the first life had caused. He felt the wisdom of other leaders, of the choices they had made flood his mind, seeming to whisper ways to lead his Clan and give it life.

The next cat to step forward was Gracestep, his first mentor. “Stormeye, with this life I give you loyalty. Never turn your back on your Clan, and mostly on StarClan.” Memories from Gracestep came flying into the warrior’s memories, the pain of how she turned her back on SkyClan, and most of all her death that never would have happened if she had stayed in SkyClan perhaps.

After Gracestep had stepped back in line, a black-furred she-cat with a white chest stepped forward, her blue eyes warm. “Hello, little Stormeye,” the she-cat purred.

“Heathersong!” Stormeye gasped as he stared at his favorite elder who had acted almost like his mother to him.

“With this life,” she meowed, placing her nose to his, “I give you kindness. Show it as you deal with the other Clans and mostly with the other cats in your Clan.” Stormeye felt himself be wrapped in warmth, like a mother would wrap her kit around with her tail, which was a great relief from the first three lives filled with pain. Stormeye let out a small sigh as it ended and Heathersong stepped back, but he could still feel it tingling in his body.

A brown she-cat stepped forward; three white rings circled her tail just like on Stormeye’s tail. Her paws were white and one of her ears was missing its tip. Her blue eyes shined, as she spoke. “My name is Raccoontail. I am your great-grandmother and I was once deputy of WindClan, but I died before I could become leader. With this life, I give you mentoring. Use it to train the cats of your Clan.” Knowledge of battle moves and training entered Stormeye’s mind with a flash of pain, and he understood how important mentoring was to the Clan but it was soon over and Raccoontail stepped back as another took her place.

A brown tom stepped forward, his head held high. Wildstar placed his nose to Stormeye's nose. "With this life, I give you justice. Use it to lead your Clan and treat your Clanmates with fairness." Pain once again flashed thought Stormeye's body, but it seemed to be much weaker than some of the other life's pain. Wildstar soon stepped back to his spot, his eyes warm as he gazed at the cat that would once lead WindClan like he once did.

The next cat to step forward was a beautiful light grey tabby, her blue eyes shining. Lilystem smiled, placing her nose to Stormeye’s like all the cats before her had done. “With this life, I give you hope. When all seems lost for WindClan, use it to see that StarClan is always with you.” Warmness flowed though Stormeye, making him warm to his tail-tip to nose. Even when the medicine cat stepped away, he still felt warm.

The next to step up was a white tom, a smile on his face. It was Iceclaw, one of Stormeye's somewhat friends. “Hello, Stormeye. With this life, I give you courage. Use it to lead your Clan though hard tasks that even might make you scared, and use it to talk to anybody that stands in WindClan’s way of becoming great.” Strength flooded though the grey warrior’s body and he felt like he could fight anything and win. Even thought it ebbed away when Iceclaw stepped back, he felt some of it stay in him.

The finally cat to step forward a sleek brown she-cat, her blue eyes shining. “Stormeye,” Butterflystar purred. “I always knew that you would make a great leader, and while I am sad that Runningfoot wasn’t able to step up the task-“

“Is still alive? Perhaps I could send a patrol to find her if she is…”

The brown she-cat raised an eyebrow, shaking her head with a sigh. “My daughter is alive, but perhaps she fears that she shouldn’t be leader yet. She will return to WindClan when she does, but I know that you will lead WindClan well, and it makes me proud to give you your last life. Perhapes…Perhapes Runningstar was never meant to be.” She placed her nose onto his, her eyes shining with knowledge. “With this life, I give you leadership; use it to lead your Clan well.” Pain flashed though his body, but it was soon over as Butterflystar stepped away, her head high. “From this moment on, you will be known as Stormstar! Use your lives to lead your Clan well, and remember, StarClan will always be with you.”

As the past leader stepped back, he heard the cats of Starclan starting to chat his name, growing louder and louder by the second until they were all yowling at the top of their lungs. “Stormstar! Stormstar!” The voices soon started to fade with everything else as the newly named leader started to wake up, and he soon found himself on the cold floor of the cave. Standing up, he made his way out of the cave and to Longpaw, who sat outside.

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stormeye's leader ceremony   Stormeye's leader ceremony EmptyMon 30 Jul 2012 - 12:00

"Congratulation, Stormstar" he smiled as the grey tom padded outside towards him.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Stormeye's leader ceremony   Stormeye's leader ceremony EmptyMon 30 Jul 2012 - 12:10

Stormstar bowed his head to Longpaw, and started to pad back toward the camp. "Come on, I have a Clan to lead."

andthensuddenlytheyfoundRunningfootandthentheywenthomewithherandstuff.

The End!

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stormeye's leader ceremony   Stormeye's leader ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Stormeye's leader ceremony
Page 1 of 1