Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Featherfall's Leader Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

Featherfall's Leader Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Featherfall's Leader Ceremony   Featherfall's Leader Ceremony EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:08 pm

Featherfall sat at Fourtrees, waiting patiently for Firefly.

Last edited by Featherfall :3 on Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4506

PostSubject: Re: Featherfall's Leader Ceremony   Featherfall's Leader Ceremony EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:37 pm

Firefly trotted into the clearing. "I hope I'm not late or anything..."

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Featherfall's Leader Ceremony JGgdMsS Featherfall's Leader Ceremony JGg3TFt  Featherfall's Leader Ceremony JGg3GK7 Featherfall's Leader Ceremony JGg2WjR

Featherfall's Leader Ceremony JcTsSP1  Featherfall's Leader Ceremony JcnAVnI Featherfall's Leader Ceremony Grub_f10Featherfall's Leader Ceremony JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

Number of posts : 960

PostSubject: Re: Featherfall's Leader Ceremony   Featherfall's Leader Ceremony EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:38 pm

OCC: Promise breaker D: *Turns away crying*

because lilacbreeze will always be my one true love:

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Featherfall's Leader Ceremony   Featherfall's Leader Ceremony EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:39 pm

OOC: What? D: Did I miss something?

Featherfall's Leader Ceremony JGgdMsS Featherfall's Leader Ceremony JGg3TFt  Featherfall's Leader Ceremony JGg3GK7 Featherfall's Leader Ceremony JGg2WjR

Featherfall's Leader Ceremony JcTsSP1  Featherfall's Leader Ceremony JcnAVnI Featherfall's Leader Ceremony Grub_f10Featherfall's Leader Ceremony JaZZNs4
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Featherfall's Leader Ceremony   Featherfall's Leader Ceremony EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:46 pm

Ooc: Well yesterday afternoon I asked her if I could come along and she said sure! But uh... Have fun.

Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Featherfall's Leader Ceremony   Featherfall's Leader Ceremony EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:50 pm

Featherfall shook her head no. "Let's go." She said, half excitedly, half frightened.

OOC: IM SORRY D: I didnt remember :c

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Featherfall's Leader Ceremony   Featherfall's Leader Ceremony EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:52 pm

Ooc: Well now I'm POed, stressed and sad. But hey what's new? What ever. Have fun, happy posting :( / :P

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Featherfall's Leader Ceremony   Featherfall's Leader Ceremony EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:11 pm

OOC: ...Sorry that I got in the way or something...

IC: Firefly lead Featherfall up Highstones and into Mother Mouth. "Good luck." She smiled, dipped her head, and stood off to the side of the entrance.

OOC2: >:U I actually used it.

Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Featherfall's Leader Ceremony   Featherfall's Leader Ceremony EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:16 pm

OOC: >:U YUSH YOU DID!

Featherfall walked down the dark cave, her whiskers brushing the side of the walls. Soon, she came to Moonstone. It was bright, and lit by the moon. She gasped at it\'s beauty, lay down and touched her nose to it\'s milky surface. Suddenly, her body was consumed by the cold. She fell into a dream.

Featherfall awoke in her dream, to find herself in a meadow, dotted with wildflowers, and the moon shone upon all the cats surrounding her. Stardust covered her pelt, as well as the cats around her, but one step forwards to greet her.
"Hello, Mother."
A gray cat with glittering green eyes approached her. Her heart stopped, as Rainpaw stepped forward.
"Rainpaw!"
She purred, nuzzling his head.
"Are you ready to receive your nine lives?"
He asked, tilting his head a bit. All Featherfall could do was nod solemnly. Rainpaw stepped back, and a black cat stepped forward. She recognized the cat barely, her eyes squinted at his green eyes as she thought.
"I am Moonsage, former Medicine Cat of ShadowClan. With this life I give you Wit and Skill. Never think that you are alone."
He said, touching his nose to hers. She closed her eyes, an aching pain throbbing in her head and eyes alike. When she opened them, a ShadowClan leader stood before her. Jaystar.
"With this life, I give you Wisdom and Cunning. Use it on the battle field as well as within your Clan."
They touched noses and he head throbbed, but in a different way than before. Swiftshadow replace Jaystar's place, his gray fur silver. He had no jagged dog gashes, and a smile covered his face. They touched noses.
"With this life I give you Understanding and Fair Judgment. Always use it wisely."
Her body ached, and Swiftshadow disappeared into the throng of cats. Rainpaw stepped forward as he had earlier.
"Mother, with this life I give you Mercy and Compassion, just like Father and you had given me that faithful night that you found me in the rain. Now I give it back."
They touched noses, and a warm fuzzy feeling spread throughout her body, and she felt peaceful. A kind face replaced her sons, and Featherfall purred and greeted Sapphire, her old kittypet friend killed by twolegs.
"My oldest friend, with this life, I give you Courage and Fearlessness, as I had when I left the Clan, and when I joined."
They touched noses, and Featherfall felt her skin harden and thicken, as Brightfire approached.
"Hello, Featherfall. With this life, I give you Determination and Will Power. Never give up, never stay down. Always stay strong."
With this, they two touched noses, and Featherfall felt as if she was on top of the world. A dark cat stepped forwards, her black pelt the blackest Featherfall had ever seen.
"I am Midnightpelt, former ShadowClan warrior, and with this life, I give you Peace of Mind. Don't think that it doesn't mean that you don't need to worry."
She smirked, touching noses. Swirling thoughts in Featherfall's mind suddenly stopped, and her mind was calm and peaceful. A spotted she-cat approached, the smallest cat Featherfall had seen all night. The cat approached her fearlessly.
"I am Hazelpaw, former Medicine Cat Apprentice of SkyClan, and with this life I give you Love and Protection. Love and protect your Clan like a mother to her kit, and always put them before yourself."
Featherfall leaned down and touched noses with Hazelpaw, her heart warming, and her face smiling. She found Hazelpaw's smile contagious. The last cat out of the crowd was the one Featherfall longed to see the most. Rainstar pulled away gracefully from the group, looking perfect as she did when she lived.
"Oh Rainstar how I've missed you!"
Featherfall cried, tears staining her muzzle. Rainstar smiled.
"Don't cry. I am well here, and I watch upon you and my Clan."
Featherfall nodded and leaned forward to accept her life.
"With this life, I give you Leadership. Use it well, to leader WindClan."
She said, all the cat looked forward.
"From now on, instead of being Featherfall, you shall be Featherstar, leader of WindClan!"
All the cats chanted, and Rainstar touched her nose one last time.
"Featherstar! Featherstar! Featherstar!"

As the names faded away, Featherstar woke up, cold. She padded out of Mother Mouth, feeling the urge to return to her Clan. She ran out of the cave, and almost straight into Firefly.

PostSubject: Re: Featherfall's Leader Ceremony   Featherfall's Leader Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Featherfall's Leader Ceremony
Page 1 of 1