Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'll Carry You Home, No, You're Not Alone [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Talis

Talis

Characters : Shimmerdust {S}, Willowdance {W}, Amberfluff {A}, Hopepaw {H}, Dreamfire {D}
Clan/Rank : {S} RiverClan T5 Warrior, {W} SkyClan T2 Warrior, {A} WindClan T3 Warrior, {H} ShadowClan Apprentice, {D} ThunderClan NPC Elder
Gemini Pig
Number of posts : 352

I'll Carry You Home, No, You're Not Alone [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: I'll Carry You Home, No, You're Not Alone [CLOSED]   I'll Carry You Home, No, You're Not Alone [CLOSED] EmptyWed 4 Aug 2021 - 5:52

Why in the world is she so heavy? Shimmerdust mentally complained, awkwardly drag/carrying Cloverpaw back towards camp. It was certainly not good for her wounds, but Shimmerdust really couldn't manage the strength to lift Cloverpaw up completely and then walk back to RiverClan camp. Shimmerdust was already starting to feel exhausted from her journey here from WindClan territory. If she tried to lift Cloverpaw any higher or-StarClan forbid-try putting Cloverpaw on her back, she would probably collapse.

"Should be nearly there." Shimmerdust muttered around the mouthful of fur, mostly to reassure herself that it wouldn't be long. Truthfully, she was well aware that they were only about a third of the way there. "Are you sure you'd prefer to be carried by me?" She couldn't imagine that being carried by her felt comfortable to Cloverpaw.

Profiles

Shimmerdust-Female-She/Her-RiverClan T5 Warrior-#797474-70/160

Willowdance-Female-She/Her-SkyClan T2 Warrior-#0fe617-40/100

Amberfluff-Female-She/Her-WindClan T3 Warrior-#ffa500-50/120

Hopegiver-Female-She/Her-ShadowClan T1 Warrior-#ffc999-30/80

Dreamfire-Female-She/Her-ThunderClan NPC Permaqueen-#6a5acd-50/80

No longer played:
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2494

PostSubject: Re: I'll Carry You Home, No, You're Not Alone [CLOSED]   I'll Carry You Home, No, You're Not Alone [CLOSED] EmptyWed 4 Aug 2021 - 6:23

Admittedly, Cloverpaw hated this.

She wanted to walk home herself, should be walking home herself, but instead she was being dragged along like some too-big kit. She couldn't tell if it was the heat of the season or the shame of not being able to walk that made her pelt burn, but it made her squirm. As irritated as she was, she was grateful to Shimmerdust for doing this, and even more grateful that the moor was open and clear– her legs still bumped against her body, or against a stray rock pile, but there were worse territories to have to go through.

Still, when she was offered an out, she gladly took it. Waving her tail, she tried to crane herself around to look up at Shimmerdust, though she could only turn so far. "I think I can make it the rest of the way," she mewed, ignoring the way her legs were already singing with pain. Was that probably one of her worst ideas? Yes, definitely. But, she needed to prove to herself that she could make it. And besides, she felt bad for Shimmerdust, having to carry her all this way. "I might... uhm, need to stop and rest," she gritted her teeth, angry all over again about what had happened, and finished, "but I'm sure I can make it. I'll be fine."

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Talis

Talis

Characters : Shimmerdust {S}, Willowdance {W}, Amberfluff {A}, Hopepaw {H}, Dreamfire {D}
Clan/Rank : {S} RiverClan T5 Warrior, {W} SkyClan T2 Warrior, {A} WindClan T3 Warrior, {H} ShadowClan Apprentice, {D} ThunderClan NPC Elder
Gemini Pig
Number of posts : 352

PostSubject: Re: I'll Carry You Home, No, You're Not Alone [CLOSED]   I'll Carry You Home, No, You're Not Alone [CLOSED] EmptySat 14 Aug 2021 - 20:30

"Alright, then." It seemed that both of them didn't like the idea of her carrying Cloverpaw the whole way. Shimmerdust set the Medicine Cat Apprentice down on the ground as gently as she could manage. By StarClan, she really shouldn't be allowed to have kits if she was this bad at carrying cats.

She stood there in silence, waiting for Cloverpaw to recover, before setting off again. She tried to stay beside her instead of running ahead, but it's admittedly kind of difficult to hold herself back enough. Hopefully they reach camp soon.

Profiles

Shimmerdust-Female-She/Her-RiverClan T5 Warrior-#797474-70/160

Willowdance-Female-She/Her-SkyClan T2 Warrior-#0fe617-40/100

Amberfluff-Female-She/Her-WindClan T3 Warrior-#ffa500-50/120

Hopegiver-Female-She/Her-ShadowClan T1 Warrior-#ffc999-30/80

Dreamfire-Female-She/Her-ThunderClan NPC Permaqueen-#6a5acd-50/80

No longer played:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll Carry You Home, No, You're Not Alone [CLOSED]   I'll Carry You Home, No, You're Not Alone [CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

I'll Carry You Home, No, You're Not Alone [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1