Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Carry On, Carry Out. (Closed for Bear)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Carry On, Carry Out. (Closed for Bear) Empty
PostSubject: Carry On, Carry Out. (Closed for Bear)   Carry On, Carry Out. (Closed for Bear) EmptyTue 14 Mar 2017 - 13:03

Okey dokey. So, here's a little list of things to make sure is stuck in Deisel's head by the end of this topic.

Everyone is your competition.

Strive to be in control.

StarClan isn't real.

Start off small and get bigger. (Group numbers)

Intimidate, take control, enforce.

Anything else you want.))

Deisel snuck out the barn, rolling in the sun soaked grass out in front. He spotted a grasshopper and halted his rolling to get into a clumsy crouch. Launching at it, he batted it with his claws, trying to practice what Bear had been teaching them. His mind was soft, easily won over. His parents were trying to combat the influence of Bear and he was muddled and confused.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: Carry On, Carry Out. (Closed for Bear)   Carry On, Carry Out. (Closed for Bear) EmptyTue 14 Mar 2017 - 13:11

"Did your parents say you could leave the barn?" Bear rumbled, sneaking up from behind the young kit. His words were light and teasing. It was good to see Diesel getting out on his own. Thankfully, Bear had a rare moment of peace at the time. This meant he was free to spend it with Diesel. After showing makings of a fine fighter, Bear had chosen Diesel to be his successor. Not many cats knew this, least of Bat and Pepper. They would never let the rogue leader near him if they knew the plans brewing in his mind. Of course, this had all been thought of before his own kits were born. But, he still stuck to it. Diesel would make a great leader. Bark, his second, and Red a wonderful enforcer. Together the three would someday continue out his rule. It was the perfect plan in Bear's head.

Carry On, Carry Out. (Closed for Bear) Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Carry On, Carry Out. (Closed for Bear)   Carry On, Carry Out. (Closed for Bear) EmptyTue 14 Mar 2017 - 21:21

Deisel jumped, "Bear!" He fumbled with his words to come up with a excuse but simply shook his head after a breath. "I just wanted to come out into the sunlight before storms started up again..." He shuffled his large brown paws and looked up at the slim leader with his yellow eyes. After a moment he perked up. "How did you get so good at being a leader? I wanna be like you someday but, I don't know where to start!" The kit mewed and watched a few birds in the sky off somewhere in the moor. His dusty brown pelt shifted when he stood on his hind legs to peer down at the rolling hills.

I'll post in the prove it topic when I get to use my laptop, battle system is a hassle on mobile.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Carry On, Carry Out. (Closed for Bear)   Carry On, Carry Out. (Closed for Bear) EmptyWed 15 Mar 2017 - 21:26

Bear managed a low chuckle at Diesel's initial discomfort. However, the young cat's cheerful disposition caught his attention. The rogue leader was pleasantly surprised to see his intended successor asking about the future. While all of the kits seemed to look up to Bear, Diesel was the one he cared for the most. How he was raised now would shape the future of the entire group. Start them young, He thought for what was far from the first time. It had almost become a motto for rogue leader since he had started, and especially now that there were so many young cats around him. His tail flicked as he looked over Bat's kit.

"I'm going to teach you, Diesel," Bear rumbled. He began to pad a bit away from the barn, hoping his trainee would follow next to him, "It is your destiny to some day lead the group. Your father would like to keep that from you. But I see the potential. It will be you at the head of the group. I will prepare you for that day." While the other tom was still small, Bear hoped his words would resonate with Diesel. Regardless, he hoped to pursue their training and to continue reminding the kit of his destiny as long as he was still around.

Last edited by Ripped on Mon 20 Mar 2017 - 14:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Carry On, Carry Out. (Closed for Bear)   Carry On, Carry Out. (Closed for Bear) EmptySun 19 Mar 2017 - 12:26

Deisel's eyes lit up, he grinned and nodded. "O-okay!" Bear wanted him to lead, he'd do whatever it took. But what Bear said about his father troubled him. Why would his father not want him to lead? "I'll practice my fighting every day if I have to, Bear." The kit swore, growing more excited as the seconds passed. The dark brown kit felt s'all next to the leader even if his breed would make him into an intimidating cat someday.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Carry On, Carry Out. (Closed for Bear)   Carry On, Carry Out. (Closed for Bear) EmptySun 19 Mar 2017 - 21:01

Together they padded further away from the barn. It felt promising to finally be out training Diesel by himself. His claws flexed, feeling the earth. The brown tom was relaxed. It was typical for him to be on edge. Either Bear was always confident in what he was doing, or he was tearing apart anything that took away his control. Someday, Diesel would lead in a similar way. Looking over the young kit, Bear could picture Diesel standing over and leading the group Bear had built up himself. It was a beautiful image. It almost make the rogue leader purr out loud, but he kept it in.

"See everything ahead? That... is clan territory," Bear explained as they reached the edge of the forest. The barn was a bit away from the forest, but not too long. The brown leader went back and forth between there and the clan territories quite often. Diesel had kept up well. Now, he would tell the young cat about their mission, "Five clans rule the forest, each staking their claim in different areas. But they share one thing in common- a hatred for rogues. For a long time they have driven our kind away from the prey and forced us to live in the harsh world of starvation. Clan cats killed my brother as a kit. And they took your father's kin too." Bear looked down at Diesel as he finished speaking, pausing to allow the younger cat to take in what he had just shared.

Last edited by Ripped on Mon 20 Mar 2017 - 14:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Carry On, Carry Out. (Closed for Bear)   Carry On, Carry Out. (Closed for Bear) EmptyMon 20 Mar 2017 - 9:58

Deisel followed along, looking at the larger paw print in newly muddied earth. Listening, he looked up, the wind blew scents that mesmerized him. He had never smelled such things or seen trees that large and plentiful. He could barely see pelts shifting off in the distance, gleaming eyes and silhouettes. He frowned when Bear told him that the clans hated rouges and made them starve. Even more anger filled him at the new of not only Bear's kit brother but, his father's kin being killed. His kin. "Why do they hate us? What did we do to them?" He said.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Carry On, Carry Out. (Closed for Bear)   Carry On, Carry Out. (Closed for Bear) EmptyMon 20 Mar 2017 - 15:01

Bear shook his head in response, "There is no reason. They simply claimed the land as their's a prevent anyone else from living or hunting there. You don't go on clan territory unless you'd like to be severely injured or maimed." Once more, Bear clawed at the earth in frustration. For his entire life, especially the point in time which he had to fend for himself as a kit, Bear's anger had grown. Once, a small, brown kit had cowered starving next to his shell of a mother. And all he could do was attempt to hunt what scrawny prey strayed over the Shadowclan border. The clans cared little for the lives they destroyed. That is why he would take the land; they did not deserve it.

"This is why we must take it. I want to hold the land for myself and make it a place where, under my command, the rogues can thrive. I take care of my cats. Only the ones that pose a threat to our health and safety. Do you understand?" He looked down at the young kit. Diesel's initial anger was a good sign. He only hoped the further explanation would drive his point home. The more Bear thought over it, the more it made sense to him. Someday the forest would be a great place. But for now, it was wasted on the forest cats.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Carry On, Carry Out. (Closed for Bear)   Carry On, Carry Out. (Closed for Bear) EmptyThu 23 Mar 2017 - 20:57

The tom nodded, a troubled look in his yellow eyes. "This seems like a really hard thing to do... I don't know if I'll be good enough to take the whole forest.. I've never even gone in one before!" The kit sniffed and looked deep into the emerald maze of trees. "How do I even take land from so many?" Diesel wanted with all his heart to help prevent these clans from hurting them. Especially with the fact his own family had been killed. "Do you know who.... my father lost?" He said suddenly, staring at his paws while wind rustled his pelt softly. He'd never know what he'd do without his family, if they were killed, he would be lost forever! They were his, his only parents for life. Even if he didn't look like them, he knew. He caught Bat looking at him with the most concern an emotion he's ever expressed in public. His mother's glowing eyes and smile as she struggled after him when he felt like playing in the sun. Even with crippled legs that surely hurt and made her tired, she loved him. When he was afraid at night, he'd sleep in between them, when he got a thorn in his paw, he'd get comfort and fixed up. When he was curious of the carefully organized herbs on the beams, Pepper or Bat would spend as much time as he wanted to teach him. He'd do anything to protect them and any other family like the one he had.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carry On, Carry Out. (Closed for Bear)   Carry On, Carry Out. (Closed for Bear) Empty

Back to top Go down

Carry On, Carry Out. (Closed for Bear)
Page 1 of 1