Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Home Sweet Home? {Closed for Sunlit & Badge}

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

Home Sweet Home? {Closed for Sunlit & Badge} Empty
PostSubject: Home Sweet Home? {Closed for Sunlit & Badge}   Home Sweet Home? {Closed for Sunlit & Badge} EmptySun 31 Dec 2017 - 21:14

Night had been dreading this day, this moment, for many moons.  From the moment the first one of his Tribemates had decided to take on one of those odd sounding clan names the thought had begun weighing in the back of his mind, always there, always taunting him.  Even now, when he was finally acting upon those thoughts, he felt dirty, traitorous even.  You do realize Night, that what you are proposing means turning your back on the Tribe of Endless Skies?  Turning away from your parents, your siblings, buried and dead in the mountain home they fought in vain to protect?  What shame they must feel right now, watching their families give up the very last marks of their heritage...  On the logical side of his mind though, he knew this was what needed to be done.  If this truly was his new home...he couldn't continue to act like an outsider.  He might be sleeping in the same dens as his 'kin', and eating from the same prey pile...but until he took up the oath the rest of them bore, he knew that he could never call this place a true home.  He might be stepping away from those he held more dear...but it was time to leave the past in the past.  The mountains would never again be his home, never again would he tackle falcons with his fellow prey-hunters, see the sky dance with uncountable colors as the sun set behind the vast peaks and precipices, see the loving faces of his lost family and friends...it was time for him to become a cat of the sky.

Still, though he was sure his decision was the correct one, he wanted to converse with some of his Tribemates first, those who also had held back from giving up their names; Storm that Lights the Clouds, and Frost that Blankets the Brook.  They had watched together as, one by one, their other Tribemates had made the choice.  He had felt the tension and uncertainty flashing between them all like lightning, as sentimental memories flashed behind their melancholy eyes.  He could only pray that...they would not react badly to his decision, his speech that was already being formed in the back of his swirling mind.  With a deep breath, the jet black tom straightened his back and padded forward towards his two Tribemates, the white spot on his chest gleaming like a star in the dim leaf-bare sunlight.  His eyes, usually sparkling with intelligence and wit, were calm and composed, like deep green forest pools.  In a low tone, Night of Stormy Gales meowed; "If you two can spare a moment...I have something to tell you."

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7376

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? {Closed for Sunlit & Badge}   Home Sweet Home? {Closed for Sunlit & Badge} EmptySun 31 Dec 2017 - 21:33

Storm peered up from where he sat, staring at the almost pure black tom that stood above him. His right ear twitched as he licked away a feather that was sticking to his muzzle from his meal, pushing what remained of the robin away from him as he focused completely on Night. It felt...Weird. Being here in the Clan - he had been certain that they would have returned home to the mountains by now but yet they didn't. Some of his Tribemates had fully became Clan cats but he still felt on the edge. He didn't want to to stay...He had always had hope of being buried next to Sun when his time was up but now they were so far away from where she rested. He felt torn between two homes - a mix of his longing to return to the familiar mountain clashing with the knowledge that the chances are they wouldn't return back. So few of them still lived, there was little hope that even if those who lived returned, there would be no saving the Tribe.

"What is it?" he asked after a few moments, put off by the low tone that Night spoke in. There was a nervousness, a worry about his Tribemate that he hid behind a strong, cold gaze. Always seemed easier to keep them at tail-length even if he worked hard to keep them all safe. He didn't want to have another Sun on his paws. Her death had torn him apart badly enough, he didn't want to dare feel it again. But as he sat there, he was left questioning what Night wanted as he spared a glance at Frost who had decided to sit with him. Night wasn't thinking of...No, there was little doubt Storm supposed. The same thing had to be tearing at all of them but he didn't dare say a word until the other two spoke. He wanted to hear what Night wanted to say from his own mouth.

Home Sweet Home? {Closed for Sunlit & Badge} ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? {Closed for Sunlit & Badge}   Home Sweet Home? {Closed for Sunlit & Badge} EmptySun 31 Dec 2017 - 23:06

Frost had been sharing a robin with Storm when the tom she had slowly developed a crush on approached them with an odd look in his green gaze. There had been a lot of her mind these past several moons, and she couldn't imagine she wasn't the only one. She had been thinking a lot lately about taking a "proper" clan name, but she just couldn't bring herself to do it. Her name was the only attachment she had left of her family, and she wasn't sure she wanted to part with it. She wondered if maybe that was what was on the black tom's mind. They had talked about it before, but it was just to say that they didn't want it. Maybe he was starting to rethink just as she was. Maybe Storm is too? She thought as she shared a look with grey and white tom beside her.

"Of course, Night. What is it?" She meowed softly as she looked up at him with curious hazel eyes. She hoped he was alright and that it wasn't something too serious. She wasn't sure how well she would take bad news at that very moment.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Home Sweet Home? {Closed for Sunlit & Badge} Sign_s13
Home Sweet Home? {Closed for Sunlit & Badge} Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? {Closed for Sunlit & Badge}   Home Sweet Home? {Closed for Sunlit & Badge} EmptyMon 1 Jan 2018 - 15:07

Just moments ago the pitch black tom had been confident and assured of his decision...but now that he stared into the eyes of his Tribemates, he began to falter.  Storm's green eyes remained cold and faintly distant as always; Night remembered clearly the day the gray and white tabby tom's beloved Sun had died, back in the mountains, and he guessed the sorrow still weighed heavy on his heart.  Would the loyal, head-strong tom judge him for his choice, remind him of the cats he would be leaving behind by doing this?

The sight of Frost's beautiful hazel eyes flooded his soul with a peaceful joy, a feeling he had not felt for such a long time.  When his siblings and mother had died back in the mountains, Night had felt hopeless and utterly lost, unable to find any sort of light in his life.  That feeling went with him as the Tribe had traveled, and finally settled down here, in the SkyClan camp.  Whenever he was with her though...he felt bright again, and filled with hope.  He couldn't bare the thought of loosing her...but he just might, when he told her what he wanted to do.  The very thought of seeing her inquisitive eyes fill with confusion and hatred was enough to make his heart beat faster.

With a soft sigh, Night sat back on his haunches and gazed down at his paws for a moment, taking a short moment to collect himself once again before he spoke.  When he looked up again, his eyes still shone deep and clear, but now he couldn't stop the flickers of sorrow and anxiousness that swan in their depths.  It was now or never... "I...I've decided to give up my name...and become a true warrior of SkyClan."  The pressure that has been building up in his chest for moons finally released.  "Let's face it; we're not going back to the mountains.  Stoneteller is gone, and Dawn took on a clan name moons ago.  If I'm going to call this place my new home, I don't want to continue being considered an outsider.   I've made up my mind...I'm going to ask Crowstar today if I can receive my new name."

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? {Closed for Sunlit & Badge}   Home Sweet Home? {Closed for Sunlit & Badge} EmptyMon 1 Jan 2018 - 15:46

Storm simply blinked slowly as Night worked up the courage to speak, his expression only shifting slightly in response of the news. So he was right - it was something that they had all been thinking of. He lowered his head to his paws as he let out a loud sigh, grimacing with the slightest hint of fangs shown. "I'm...Not surprised - its something I have been weighing myself. I promised on the day that we buried Sun that I would rest next to her when my time is up but...You are right, there is no way to go back. Our numbers are just a few despite the fact we came here to save ourselves." He closed his eyes as he took in a deep breath, giving his head a shake. "I don't want to say it but...The tribe is gone, isn't it? There is no hope for us...I also promised myself that I would protect you all. If you want to become a Clan cat, I will not stop you but..."

He raised his head to look back at Night, his ears flat on his head as he gave the tom a questioning look. "Do you really think we can become Clan cats?" There was almost a hint of nervousness to his voice as his tail flickered, his cold mask starting to crack as he peered up at the trees that loomed above them. "I will not lie, I've been struggling ever since we've come here. I never had to hunt before - my duty was only to protect the Prey-Hunters. And I...I don't do well with heights after what happened with..." he drifted off, his eyes closing as he flinched as he recalled the moment so clearly - the cracking sound of Sun hitting the ground from so high up... He took in a few deep breaths as he slowly opened his eyes back up, his gaze falling to his paws once more. "I feel so out of place but I cannot abandoned you all. I made my promise." And Sun would rather I protect you then rest at her side - she was never a selfish cat. He added silently in his head as he spared a glance at Frost, wondering what she had to say about the whole thing.

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? {Closed for Sunlit & Badge}   Home Sweet Home? {Closed for Sunlit & Badge} EmptyTue 2 Jan 2018 - 9:24

Frost was only a little surprised at the news. She had figured he was thinking about it, but he had already made up his mind it seemed. He was anxious though, she could tell, and it made her shock soften into understanding. She understood the decision and the nervousness that came with the decision. It was a huge decision, and it only made her think more of him for coming to her, and Storm, to tell them instead of letting them find out on his ceremony day. She offered Night a warm smile as Storm began talking, nodding in agreement with the tom beside her. She had been thinking about it a lot lately, but she kept thinking of her family who was buried in the mountains. She kept thinking that if she took a clan name, she'd be turning her back on them, but maybe she was wrong. Maybe they understand.. "I-I'm not surprised either.. I've been contemplating this a lot lately too, and I can't help but agree with Storm." She sighed, "We aren't going back home to the mountains. It's just not possible. What with our dwindled numbers and Stoneteller gone.." She trailed off as the memory of Stoneteller leaving washed over her. "But I.. I think I will t-too." She finished, giving her pelt a slight shake as she shook the memory away. The past was over and gone. She needed to stop thinking of the past and look to the future. That's what was in store for her. The future, not the past. "I think our.. our tribemates left in the mountains will understand. They'd want us to do what made us happy right?" She meowed optimistically, her golden green gaze hopeful.

Hopefully they understand..

My Characters
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? {Closed for Sunlit & Badge}   Home Sweet Home? {Closed for Sunlit & Badge} EmptyFri 19 Jan 2018 - 21:57

(kinda crap post but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

Night was deeply relieved that his two former Tribemates had not reacted as badly as the pessimistic side of his mind had led him to believe.  Comforted, the tom began to feel his usual intelligent confidence begin to return as they continued.  His eyes on Storm, the pitch-black prey-hunter nodded forlornly in agreement.  "Yes, I would say that the Tribe we knew and grew up in...is gone.  Honestly, the Tribe became a piece of our history at the first moment we entered the clearing with four trees..uh, Fourtrees.  Out of the mountains, everything that made us us is gone.  I know though...that for as long as we live, the memory of the Tribe will survive.  Maybe only in our hearts...but maybe now that's all we need."

Night, a bit surprised at the sight of the usually distant tom showing some sort of emotion, understood where Storm was coming from.  The ways of SkyClan were quite different from the Tribe's...but he realized that, as a fully trained prey-hunter, he was better prepared to adapt to this life than the former cave guards.  He kept his smile though, and flicked his tail gaily as he spoke.  "SkyClan may get their name from the trees they climb, but I'm sure they will value any skill you're able to give them Storm.  You were an exceptional cave-guard back in the mountains, and with a little adaptation I believe you could be able to re-work your abilities to work in a new setting.  Not every cat is good at hunting, but if you ever want to try to learn, I'd be happy to show you the ropes.  Besides, you've heard of the recent tensions the clans have been in.  They might need your fighting skills more than you might realize."

Night was a bit surprised to hear Frost agree with him, even more surprised to hear she was also thinking about taking on a clan name, but the shock was quickly replaced with joy.  He and his friend could get their new names together...the thought made his decision feel a lot less hard.  No longer feeling lonely in his choice, Night let out a delighted purr, his green eyes shining brightly.  "That's great to hear Frost.  I'm sure that our Tribemates will approve of us starting new lives here in the clans."  Warmth glowed in his chest as he gazed down into Frost's gold-flecked eyes; deep down, even thought he hadn't really admitted it to himself yet, a bond was beginning to build between the two that promised more than friendship in their future.

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? {Closed for Sunlit & Badge}   Home Sweet Home? {Closed for Sunlit & Badge} EmptyFri 9 Feb 2018 - 10:05

Frost nodded in response to Night. She felt relief flood through her body all the way to her paws, and she was extremely grateful not to be alone in this decision. "We'll always carry the tribe in our hearts." She murmured softly, her golden-flecked gaze a mixture of grief and optimism. They'd never forget their tribemates, and she knew that they wouldn't let future generations forget them either.

She glanced at Storm as he stayed quiet. She wondered what he was thinking. Would he join them in becoming a clan cat? Or would he just watch on as they went on to gain warrior names. Storm was always so stoic, and it was hard to gauge how the tom was feeling about, well, anything really. She wished she could be like that sometimes, instead of having her emotions written all over her features at almost every moment. "Our future generations will carry them too." She added after a moment of thought. Now, she waited to hear Storm's thoughts. He was always so practical, and she had always looked up to him as a kind of father-figure, whether he realized it or not, after her father had died in the mountains. She trusted his thoughts an opinions more than almost anyone else's, and if he wasn't going to go through with becoming a clan cat, would he still love them? Would he respect their decision?

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? {Closed for Sunlit & Badge}   Home Sweet Home? {Closed for Sunlit & Badge} EmptySat 10 Feb 2018 - 16:56

Storm was silent as he stared at his paws, listening the other two speak. There was the slightest hint of a smile pulling at the corner of his lips at Night trying to cheer him up, but he did good at hiding it as he simply listened. Finally, when it was clear that they had nothing more to say and it was his time to speak, he lifted up his gaze with a sigh. "Then I think our path here is clear - we join the others who have made their choice." There was another moment of silence from him - a slightly hesitation before he shook his head. "I...I made my choice a long time ago with my vow to protect you all. I am a Cave-Guard, its my duty to keep you all safe and if this is where the Tribe remains...Then I shall remain as well. I could never in my right mind leave you all behind even if you are idiots at times. So, if you are so willing to take on a Clan name and truly join their ranks...Then I shall be beside you." He paused as a glimmer flickered in his eyes. "I do suppose there is a saying that a home is defined by the company you keep. If what few of us are left remain here...Then this was the home we were always looking for I suppose."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? {Closed for Sunlit & Badge}   Home Sweet Home? {Closed for Sunlit & Badge} EmptySat 10 Mar 2018 - 12:23

(occ: lateee also short and kinda bad)

Night nodded gratefully at Storm with a smile, deeply pleased that two of his Tribemates would be taking this step alongside him.  "Then we're agreed then."  Gazing in turn at the two, his face grew suddenly serious.  "If this is our decision, then we shouldn't wait any longer to tell Crowstar."  Beckoning with his tail, the pitch-black tom padded across the camp clearing to the place where he knew the leader spent most of his time - his den.  Stopping respectfully outside, he called out; "Crowstar, we wish to speak with you."

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? {Closed for Sunlit & Badge}   Home Sweet Home? {Closed for Sunlit & Badge} EmptySat 10 Mar 2018 - 12:34

The leader stood up from his spot in his den to make room. The leader's yellow eyes were really the only thing that stood out from the dark den. The black fluffy leader pushed himself out of the entrance of his den. There wasn't enough room for all of them. "What is it?" He looked at the three tribe cats that were wishing to speak with him.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? {Closed for Sunlit & Badge}   Home Sweet Home? {Closed for Sunlit & Badge} EmptySat 10 Mar 2018 - 20:27

Storm that Lights the Cloud was the one to step forward, feeling like it was his responsible to announce their choice seeing how he was the oldest of the Tribe cats. He bowed his head as he began to speak. "For the last few moons, you have been so kind to allow us to remain in your camp despite the fact that we never truly decided what we wanted our fates to be - if we were to remain Tribe cats until we joined the stars or if we wished to become one of your warriors. But, the three of us have spoken and have come to an agreement." He took in a deep breath as he raised his gaze, locking eyes with the leader. "We have chosen to become cats of SkyClan if you will take us- we wish to become one of your own warriors. I'm..." He paused, a moment of hesitation in his words before he came to an agreement. "I am even willing to take on one of your Clan names, but I cannot speak for Night nor Frost on that front."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? {Closed for Sunlit & Badge}   Home Sweet Home? {Closed for Sunlit & Badge} EmptySat 17 Mar 2018 - 17:52

Frost that Blankets the Brook took a deep breath as they made their way towards the fluffy black leader's den. This was it. They were going to take clan names. She was so nervous she had to consciously will her tail to stop quivering, but there was another part of her that was kind of excited. She was going to be able to really train, and finally move up from a to-be. She was way older than any of the other apprentices in SkyClan, but it didn't really bother her. She knew she would graduate to warrior status very soon. She was a quick learner, and Night had already given her lessons before. This was going to be great.

As soon as the SkyClan leader's voice reached her ears and Storm spoke, she nodded her head. "I.. I'd like to formally join the clan too. I-If that's alright." She meowed shyly, her voice sounding small. Who knew the bubbly young she-cat could be reduced to a mere squeak just by speaking to a clan leader.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? {Closed for Sunlit & Badge}   Home Sweet Home? {Closed for Sunlit & Badge} EmptySun 18 Mar 2018 - 13:25

As the black-furred leader emerged from his den, Night stepped back to stand beside Frost, and listened with pricked ears as both of his Tribemates spoke their piece.  With a nod at Storm and a broad smile down at Frost, the sleek dark-pelted tom turned and blinked respectfully at Crowstar, his green eyes shining.  "We all want to, I would be honored to have the chance to serve SkyClan as a properly named warrior...the stars were right to lead us here, I - we -  want to make SkyClan our true home."

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? {Closed for Sunlit & Badge}   Home Sweet Home? {Closed for Sunlit & Badge} EmptySun 18 Mar 2018 - 17:58

"This is good news. While I appreciate you all wanting formal names right away, there is going to be a little training you have to under go first." He knew that the tribe ways were different from the clan ways. "I understand that you both had a different way of life before but here we do both jobs of a prey-hunter and a cave guard. If you were a cave guard, you are going to have to learn how to hunt properly. If you were a prey-hunter then you are going to have to do some battle training." He couldn't exactly remember which profession they followed.

He looked down at Frost. "Since you were a to-be you will just go over to being an apprentice. You can keep your current mentor. So from now on, until you earn your warrior name, you will be known as Frostpaw. If you so choose." The black fluffy leader said. There wasn't a point in forcing an apprentice rank on two almost fully trained cats. It was only needed for Frostpaw.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? {Closed for Sunlit & Badge}   Home Sweet Home? {Closed for Sunlit & Badge} Empty

Back to top Go down

Home Sweet Home? {Closed for Sunlit & Badge}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: