Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Goodbye For Now

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ceryn
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ceryn

Characters : Deceased/Inactive: Addershade, Nettlestar, Marshcloud, Buzzardpaw, Crowcall
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 721

A Goodbye For Now Empty
PostA Goodbye For Now

Hey everyone,

First I really want to apologize for just sort of disappearing recently. I’ve been struggling with some mental health issues irl for a little while now and it’s really left me feeling drained and out of it. I’ve been very up and down and at this point in time I think I need to cut down on as many activities as I can and give myself as much room and time as possible to focus on my health. So that being said, I’m going to be leaving the site for at least a while, and the discord as well. I’d like to return at some point in the future, but for right now I can’t really say for sure if or when that would happen. Regardless of whether I end up coming back sooner or later, I just want to say I’ve really enjoyed my time here with you all, and I wish all of you the best!

For the fates of my characters:
-Nettlestar loses her last life protecting a clanmate from a badger
-Addershade dies in his sleep peacefully, due to old age
-Buzzardpaw is killed by a hawk while out hunting
(all three go to StarClan)
-Crowcall is picked up by a Twoleg who runs into him after he wanders a little too far from home and he's taken in as a kittypet. He tries to escape at first but realizes he enjoys all the constant attention he's getting in his new home and remains there, content.

--Ceryn
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

A Goodbye For Now :: Comments

Holly
Re: A Goodbye For Now
Post Fri 26 Mar 2021 - 20:31 by Holly (Online)
Take all the time you need, Ceryn. We'll miss you, but we'll be waiting if you ever feel ready to come back.

I understand what it's like to struggle with mental health stuff, and have to give up things you enjoy as a result of it. I hope that things get better for you very soon. <3
Anonymous
Post Fri 26 Mar 2021 - 21:08 by Guest
I'll be thinking of you Ceryn I hope you're able to find some peace and relief <3 I'll miss you and hope to see you some time in the future
Stormy
Post Sat 27 Mar 2021 - 1:44 by Stormy
May StarClan light your path, friend <3

I hope you find the clarity and comfort you need, and if you ever want to come back we'll always be here for you
Maple
Post Sat 27 Mar 2021 - 6:41 by Maple
you're in my thoughts Ceryn, i hope that you are able to find peace and comfort! you will be missed! i'm always here if you need anything <3
Cays
Post Sat 27 Mar 2021 - 16:36 by Cays
No worries Ceryn <3 Take all the time you need! I hope things go well for you and that you get some well deserved rest <3
Chickenwing
Post Sun 28 Mar 2021 - 18:02 by Chickenwing
Miss you, Ceryn <3 You've been a great leader, through all the ups and downs, and I'm glad I had the opportunity to work alongside you. Take all the time you need to rest up and get better!~
Post  by Sponsored content

A Goodbye For Now

Page 1 of 1