Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

This may be goodbye

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dawnfire

Dawnfire

Clan/Rank : TC warrior (Dawnfire), RC apprentice (Rosepaw), SC apprentice (Hawkpaw), WC kit (Mudkit), SC kit (amberkit)
Number of posts : 149

This may be goodbye Empty
PostThis may be goodbye

I'm very very sorry to say that I won't be going on much anymore. The thing is, I feel really bad that I'm getting a bit addicted to this and not spending enough time in real life hanging out with friends and going outside. This site is really awesome, an I will occasionally come on. So for those who I have something going on with (goldfang, frostkit..) don't stop with it because I will Finish it sooner or later. It's just that I feel so guilty going on so much and paying so much attention to this site. So I guess this is goodbye.... I will come on every once in awhile though.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

This may be goodbye :: Comments

Rose
Re: This may be goodbye
Post Fri 14 Feb 2014 - 18:46 by Rose
Man, that sucks. I still have friends come over and everything. But you don't need to be on the site 24/7. I get on everyday because I actually kind of hate people. But, if you have that many friends that want to hang out constantly, being clingy to you, you go ahead.
Shadow
Post Fri 14 Feb 2014 - 19:08 by Shadow
daww... I hope that you can get on more frequently in the future ;u; I know exactly how you feel though~
Kes
Post Sat 15 Feb 2014 - 7:14 by Kes
#multitasking
Sleepy
Post Sat 15 Feb 2014 - 16:36 by Sleepy
Moderation is key. A full on break isn't necessary, just make sure you're balancing the internet and real life well.

Or else you'll end up like me.

This may be goodbye R4hux
Snow
Post Mon 31 Mar 2014 - 16:04 by Snow
Oh that sucks! By Dawn! We'll miss you! ;-;
Post  by Sponsored content

This may be goodbye

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-