Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Goodbye

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minty

Minty

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 183

Goodbye         Empty
PostGoodbye

For a while now I knew there was a possibility that I would have to leave, but now that I know I'm going to have to, I really can't believe it. But I've been having family problems, a little worse than I have had before, and basically got grounded for life. I've always used the school's internet to get online, but tomorrow they're going to block a lot more things on student computers, including forumotion specifically, as I've been told. I'm not going to be able to get on anymore, which means I'm going to be leaving WCC. You guys have become part of my life, it hurts to leave once I finally just got settled in. ;n; And it's unlikely that I'll ever come back.

It's tough thinking I just worked past the newb point, actually seeing that someday where I'd get to choose a more respectable name than 'Fallen' for a warrior, but then realizing that I'm never going to get to.

I thank you for teaching me how to roleplay becoming my friends, guys. Trust me, I'll never forget it. x3

I'm sure going to miss this place, and the people I met. D: I guess I'll just see where my life goes from here.

~Minty

Goodbye         Anime-cats-162

P.S: Does anyone else not see the 'good' in this bye?
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Goodbye :: Comments

Shadow
Re: Goodbye
Post Mon 22 Apr 2013 - 16:00 by Shadow
but... but... MINTY NOOOOOOOOHH ;A; I'll miss you... and I hope you get to come back to us one day ;n;
Sleepy
Post Mon 22 Apr 2013 - 16:01 by Sleepy
What? No D8

I guess this is goodbye, Minty. You're a great member and I hope things turn out better, and maybe one day you'll be able to return. ;w;
Echo
Post Mon 22 Apr 2013 - 16:04 by Echo
Aww... Goodbye Minty, come back to us soon! I'll miss you~
King Falcon I
Post Mon 22 Apr 2013 - 16:08 by King Falcon I
Inconceivable, I say! D8 Your loss is definitely going to be hurting the overall atmosphere, since you were such a great roleplayer and member of the site. I'm glad we got to talk and become friends though, and we won't forget you on here.

*somberly gets out the pen and jots down your farewell on the timeline*
Ebby
Post Mon 22 Apr 2013 - 16:14 by Ebby
nuhuhuhun.
nuh.
nuh.
I refuse to believe this.
You can't go, Minty. iluuuu. ;AA;
Middie
Post Mon 22 Apr 2013 - 16:29 by Middie
Minty nooo DDDD:

I'll miss you lots ;-;

If you EVER, and I mean ever. I don't care if you're 20, get the chance to come visit, you better take that chance girly!!!
Kitty
Post Mon 22 Apr 2013 - 16:39 by Kitty
Nuuuuu *double chains Minty here* Not you... We need you... D:
Kip
Post Mon 22 Apr 2013 - 16:44 by Kip
/sob

BUT IM GONNA MISS YOUUUUUUUUUUUU

Poor me. I'm crying my eyes out. You're liek my online BFF. I guess if you love someone, you have to let them go. D;
Post  by Sponsored content

Goodbye

Page 1 of 1