Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The kit of my enemy is my niece

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus, Snowkit
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3070

The kit of my enemy is my niece - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The kit of my enemy is my niece   The kit of my enemy is my niece - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Mar 2021 - 19:26

Copperfox's grip was lost as the fox finally broke free. Reacting swiftly, he tried to do what damage that he could to it. It could not reach his niece! He clawed away at the fox before it had too much of a chance to get far. As his claws raked into the ginger fur, the fox yipped in pain and agitation before bolting away into the forest. It wasn't getting the easy meal it had hoped for, and a nasty injury would take time to heal off. It would rather call it a day today rather than heal for the next week while it starved.

Copperfox used Rear Up to Slash, dealing 13 damage and - 15SP

Copperfox
30HP / 155SP (-15SP)

Fox
41HP / 260SP (-13HP)

Tornpaw
20HP / 50SP

The fox has fled the battle!

Copperfox was breathing heavily when he turned to face Tornpaw. At least he had done a good job of keeping it away from his apprentice. "I'm glad it never got you, Tornpaw. Are you doing okay?" His first battle experience had been with a fox as well, and he hoped to Starclan above that she would not react the same way that he did. He'd never been touched by the fox either, but seeing his mother get shredded before his eyes at Tornpaw's age had been so traumatic for him that he had lost his voice for six moons.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Snowkit | Skyclan | Kit #9999ff X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9998

The kit of my enemy is my niece - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The kit of my enemy is my niece   The kit of my enemy is my niece - Page 2 EmptyWed 31 Mar 2021 - 20:22

Tornpaw watched as the Fox ran off. The adrenaline finally wearing off once it was gone, and her body slumped to the ground. Her chest heaving as she fought to recover from the intense fight with the rather large creature. She didn't know if she could continue on the patrol after all of this. Hopefully they caught enough prey and could go back to camp so she could go back to camp and rest. She wanted it. "Y-yeah.." She stuttered out. "I'm fine.. I think... Can.. Can we go back to camp now?"

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down

The kit of my enemy is my niece
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2