Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Niece and an Aunt (Closed for me and Raven)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

A Niece and an Aunt (Closed for me and Raven) Empty
PostSubject: A Niece and an Aunt (Closed for me and Raven)   A Niece and an Aunt (Closed for me and Raven) EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:48 am

Frostwhisper shivered in the cold air as her breath puffed out of her mouth in clouds in front of her. Frost covered the grass in a white blanket that shimmered in the sunset. Like the frost beneath her feet, the warrior glowed and sparkled in the dying sun and her green eyes shone with beauty. Yes, leaf-bare was a terrible time, but it was also a time of breathtaking sights. The warrior's gaze drifted over to the apprentice's den, where her son slept along with many other apprentices who were gaining their energy by sleeping before a long night of training. Frostwhisper's mind wandered to her sister, Brokenflame, who was dead. She wasn't clear on the details but apparently she tried to kill her mother and other cats. Frostwhisper didn't want to believe it...she couldn't believe it. After all she and her sister had been through, was this really how it ended? If only Frostwhisper had had more time to get closer to Brokenflame, would Brokenflame not of killed all those cats? The white warrior sighed and decided she needed to get her mind off of things. Suddenly, an idea popped into her thoughts. Ravenpaw was her niece and Ravenpaw's mom (Brokenflame) was dead, therefore Frostwhisper had a chance to "make amends" with Brokenflame by being a motherly figure to Ravenpaw...or so it felt that way. "Ravenpaw, get up. I want to spend some time with you," She called softly into the Apprentice's Den.

A Niece and an Aunt (Closed for me and Raven) Image13

A Niece and an Aunt (Closed for me and Raven) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: A Niece and an Aunt (Closed for me and Raven)   A Niece and an Aunt (Closed for me and Raven) EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 6:32 am

Ravenpaw had been asleep in the apprentices den. She had curled up tightly her white and black fur slightly puffed up from a bad dream. Ravenpaw's blue eyes then opened as she heard her name and something about hanging out. She quietly blinked slsleep from her eyes before she slowly got to her paws and stretched. Quietly and rather quickly she ran her tongue through her fur to flatten it back and get rid of any peices of her nest that stuck to her fur. After a moment she weaved her way around sleeping apprentices to Frostwhisper."you...wanted to spend time with me?..."she mewed blinking.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: A Niece and an Aunt (Closed for me and Raven)   A Niece and an Aunt (Closed for me and Raven) EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 1:21 pm

Frostwhisper nodded at the apprentice's reply. "I never did have a daughter, you know. You're the closest thing I've got to one." Her quiet green eyes softened more than they already were. "And I guess I'm the closest thing you've got to a mother." The pure white she-cat gave Ravenpaw a lick on the cheek, hoping that what she had said didn't offend her. "I really miss Brokenflame, murder or not," she mumbled quietly before changing the mood. "Anyway, I was thinking that we could spend some time together before the clan wakes up...if that's okay with you. Maybe we could take a walk, or go hunting, or whatever you wanna do."

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Niece and an Aunt (Closed for me and Raven)   A Niece and an Aunt (Closed for me and Raven) EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 1:42 pm

Ravenpaw blinked T her response and fell quiet ad dhe spospoke"well....i... never really knew my mom....i guess you are the closest thing to being my mother"Ravenpaw mewed quietly. After a moment she blinked and nodded"I miss mom too...i..also miss my sister but i can't ever remember what happened to her"She mewed quietly before she shook from the sad mood and nodded"ok yeah let's go for a walk first"Dhe mewed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: A Niece and an Aunt (Closed for me and Raven)   A Niece and an Aunt (Closed for me and Raven) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 2:39 am

Frostwhisper nodded and padded for the territory, her white tail swooshing behind her. After a few moments of silence, Frostwhisper spoke. "I ended up just like your mother...well, kind of. I mated with a rouge, too, but I had a son, Shatteredpaw. He had one sibling but she died. She looked just like her dad; a brown tabby with green eyes. In fact, I don't know how Shatteredpaw ended up with black in his oddly-designed pelt. I also am not sure how he got blue eyes." She dozed off for a second, trying to figure out what Shatteredpaw's relatives looked like to see if he got his appearance from them. Then, she snapped out of it and looked at Ravenpaw. "Just remember that if you ever need anything, you can come and talk to me. I love you." The warrior liked her niece on her flank.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Niece and an Aunt (Closed for me and Raven)   A Niece and an Aunt (Closed for me and Raven) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 6:30 pm

She followed quietly after her quietly listening as she spoke she nodded"ok... I will....i...i love you too"She mewed her tail flicking quietly.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Niece and an Aunt (Closed for me and Raven)   A Niece and an Aunt (Closed for me and Raven) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Niece and an Aunt (Closed for me and Raven)
Page 1 of 1