Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?)

Go down 
+2
Mossy
Snake
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?) Empty
PostSubject: Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?)   Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?) EmptySun 27 Feb 2011 - 15:00

Occ: i have no enemy so anyone want to be it?lol ever heard a request like that?

Snakepaw had been in the fourtrees the past couple nights with other cats.He had come to think of the place as a place to meet others without conflict. Snakepaw never had anybody hate him,so he seemed free. He walked around the empty place when he heard a rumble of angry footstep.

Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?) 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?)   Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?) EmptySun 27 Feb 2011 - 16:36

ooc- I WILL :D i needz one

ic- Mosspaw came rushing out of the bushes "How could you?!?!" she hissed

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?)   Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?) EmptySun 27 Feb 2011 - 18:16

"what?Ohh the foxpaw thing,I was trying to help you,with the incident",snakepaw meowed innocently.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?)   Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?) EmptyMon 28 Feb 2011 - 13:17

"How is that helping?" she yowled claws now unsheathed "You should know I love him!"

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

PostSubject: Re: Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?)   Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?) EmptyMon 28 Feb 2011 - 17:14

occ:may i join cause moss=sis and snake=friend?

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?)   Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?) EmptyMon 28 Feb 2011 - 18:44

OCC: sure thing

Snakepaw,the peacemaker,did not seem alarmed.He knew there was nothing to hurt him,or did he?"Phh i was trying to hellp",he meowed clamly.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?)   Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?) EmptyTue 1 Mar 2011 - 10:33

Occ- I'm his siss, I'm joining. Ohh and what was the "fox paw incedent?"

Ic- Dragonsoul was laying in a tree when she heard commotion. She awoke to see her little brother, Mosspaw, and butterflypaw, Mosspaws claws were unsheathed and her sightless eyes seamed like they would be fixed on Snakepaw. She jumped down and ran over in front of Snakepaw, hissing at Mosspaw, but only like a mentor would to a kit. "What is going on here, and why are your claws your sheathed Mosspaw?!" she looked at Snakepaw "Has she hurt you?" she asked worringly.
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?)   Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?) EmptyTue 1 Mar 2011 - 13:47

OCC Foxpaw is mosspaw mate,and it’s like a forbidden love kind of thing. Go to the skyclan thunderclan border to see it.

“No”, he meowed, looking to the side,” She just made a mistake, A big mistake”, he emphasized the word big to show the seriousness of the subject.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Cloudkit (Heart)

Cloudkit (Heart)

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1309

PostSubject: Re: Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?)   Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?) EmptyTue 1 Mar 2011 - 15:40

"Heartstar padded out of the shadows her eyes clouded with anger.

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?)   Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?) EmptyTue 1 Mar 2011 - 16:03

"I Should leave now" she mewed sheathing her claws running under some Moss (:D)

Locust~Lightning

Clan/Rank : Skyclan Deputy~Thunderclan Warrior
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?)   Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?) EmptyTue 1 Mar 2011 - 17:21

"What just happened there?" Emberfrost mewed, dropping down from a branch, stopping the medicine cat apprentice in her paws

Spoiler:

Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?) 2s7xcfr
Thanks Bloo!
Lightningshock
Warrior of Thunderclan

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://wcoo.forumotion.com
Aloekit(Angel)

Aloekit(Angel)

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan kit
Leo Rat
Number of posts : 374

PostSubject: Re: Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?)   Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?) EmptyTue 1 Mar 2011 - 17:32

Foxpaw had been wanting to see the four trees for days .And now was his chance. He knew every cat was keeping an eye on him so he asked angel heart who of course said sure. He ran out angelheart close behind. Then he smelt an odd mixture of smells, like ShadowClan and..Skyclan!”Mosspaw might be here”,he said with enthusiasm.He ran forward and saw mosspaw,but she was with others all looking angery with her.He stopped in his tracks and started to run back when he bumped into angel heart”ow”,he meowed with pain and fear

Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?) Devian10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?)   Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?) EmptyTue 1 Mar 2011 - 17:45

Dragonsoul walked to emberfrost. "Why are you letting your meddicen cat apprentice running around at night??" she demanded "Her claws were out!" She looked back over at snakepaw showing she understood and knew his frustration.

Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?)   Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?) EmptyTue 1 Mar 2011 - 18:01

Snakepaw nodded but looked at foxpaw,"What are you doing here",he lashed out.But he then became calm as he saw his mother.He grumbled and sat down next to Dragonsoul.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?)   Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?) EmptyTue 1 Mar 2011 - 18:09

Dragonsoul lashed her tail at foxpaw, then looked at her mother. "you should really watch that one mother." she mewed "He causes trouble over here, then I have to look out for Snakepaw." she said. "Not that it's a problem." she said nuzzleing him.

Occ- Drags Is a good, protective sister, right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?)   Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?) Empty

Back to top Go down

Snakepaw's enemy(who wants to be my enemy?)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: