Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The kit of my enemy is my niece

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus, Snowkit
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3056

The kit of my enemy is my niece Empty
PostSubject: The kit of my enemy is my niece   The kit of my enemy is my niece EmptyThu 11 Mar 2021 - 22:05

Copperfox approached apprentice den at around dusk. He preferred the dusk just as much Dawnhawk preferred... well the dawn. He would train her and train her well... hopefully even sway her from Dawnhawk's teachings. Did her mother have anything negative to say about the Asylum? Probably not, truth be told, or Dawnhawk wouldn't have liked her so much. Spotting his white and gold apprentice, eerily like her father and at the same time... not... he cleared his throat softly to find his voice. "Tornpaw, it's time to go. I'll be waiting outside." He moved out of the den and sat back on his haunches, patiently waiting for her to come out. What was he going to do if something happened to her though? Dawnhawk would probably quite literally have his skin. Tornpaw was innocent in all of this... he didn't blame her for anything. Kits could not choose their parents. He would treat her well and encourage others to do the same.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Snowkit | Skyclan | Kit #996699 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: The kit of my enemy is my niece   The kit of my enemy is my niece EmptyMon 15 Mar 2021 - 14:56

At the call of her name Tornpaw pulled herself up from her nest. Her front paws pulling herself forward into a stretch to clear her body of any fatigue she had gotten from laying around before bounding out of the den with excitement. "What are we doing today, Copperfox?" She asked as she approached the tom. Her tattered ears perked straight up in the air, azure eyes wide. All attention on her mentor. She was ready for the day.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: The kit of my enemy is my niece   The kit of my enemy is my niece EmptyTue 16 Mar 2021 - 0:18

"We're going to try to hunt today." He answered with a smile on his face that he couldn't get rid of. He stood and motioned with his tail for her to follow him. This was perfect! He didn't know he could be so excited for training an apprentice. "While we're looking for prey, I'll show you how to stalk. Watch closely, and stop me if you have questions. Okay?" He sunk low into a crouch and held his tail out behind him, careful not to let his longer fur catch the leaves on the ground and make noise. "Make sure you distribute your weight as evenly as you can across all four of your paws. Moving slow is okay while you're learning, and it's better to move slowly and quietly than quickly and loudly. You'll never catch anything like that." Copperfox kept creeping forward, and was willing to do so until he spotted something they could try to hunt. A squirrel was spotted shortly after coming down out of a tree to get to the acorns on the ground. Copperfox glanced at Tornpaw and nodded once. He was going for that one.

He crept forward, using bushes as cover whenever he could. Whenever the squirrel popped it's head up, Copperfox would freeze. Once the squirrel looked back down to the ground for more nuts, Copperfox began moving again. The instant he was within easy ambush distance, he bolted forward, still moving quietly as he closed the distance between himself and the squirrel. Unfortunately for Copperfox... the squirrel popped it's head up faster than he thought it would... and back up the tree it went. He slid to a stop and glared after it, feeling his cheeks burn. He turns to Tornpaw and gave her a nervous laugh.

"Yeah... uh... sometimes even experienced warriors miss... You want to try it?" Yep... I'm just gonna go throw myself in the river now...

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Last edited by Tara on Tue 16 Mar 2021 - 0:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15128

PostSubject: Re: The kit of my enemy is my niece   The kit of my enemy is my niece EmptyTue 16 Mar 2021 - 0:18

The member 'Tara' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 9

The kit of my enemy is my niece Mistpe10
The kit of my enemy is my niece Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The kit of my enemy is my niece   The kit of my enemy is my niece EmptyTue 16 Mar 2021 - 13:49

Tornpaw brightened considerably at the news of going hunting. She didn't know how this was going to go for her but she was certainly willing to try it. She followed after her mentor, excitement in her body, but she remained quiet. As he sunk into a crouch, so did she. Her blue eyes were wide, taking in every detail, while her ears were alert. She was listening to everything. She copied him as best as she could until she got the hang of it. She pulled her attention away to try it on her own. "It's okay to move slow.." She reminded herself quietly.  

Once he stopped, she did too. His nod stopped her fully and she stayed in her spot as she watched the warrior work. Her attention was fully on him. She was amazed with what he was doing the whole time up until.. well.. he missed. Which is to be expected she assumed. Even catching bugs was hard for her.

Did she want to try? She froze for a second before she spoke. "Oh uh sure.. I will try." She didn't want to make a fool of herself, but if her mentor wanted her to try she would. She followed Copperfoxes words. Staying low, creeping forward until she came across a bird pecking at tree roots. She froze. She could do this. She pushed herself forward until she felt she was close enough then she pounced. Once she felt the bird under her paws she was surprised. She did it? ... She did it! Quickly she acted killing the bird, before picking up in her maw. She turned to Copperfox with bright eyes. "Loomphk!" She spoke through the bird's feathers.

Last edited by Reaper King on Tue 16 Mar 2021 - 13:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The kit of my enemy is my niece   The kit of my enemy is my niece EmptyTue 16 Mar 2021 - 13:49

The member 'Reaper King' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 4

Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: The kit of my enemy is my niece   The kit of my enemy is my niece EmptyWed 17 Mar 2021 - 0:32

Copperfox watched as Tornpaw crept up to the bird. Her form was perfect! He hoped she could keep it... and she did... all of the way up to when she caught the bird. Copperfox literally leaped into the air for her and came back down with an excited meow. He may have missed his squirrel, but his instruction was good enough for her to catch her bird and that was all that mattered to him. "Fantastic job Tornpaw!" He was loud... and that was a rarity for Copperfox. He then clamped his mouth closed, not wanting to scare off more prey. He wanted to catch at least one thing so his apprentice didn't think he was a complete failure.

"Alright... bury that and then I want to catch something. I have to redeem myself..." He chuckled... but he was serious. That was embarrassing! He waited patiently for Tornpaw to bury her kill before he began to stalk another squirrel. He had caught many before... maybe he was nervous with someone watching. This time at least, Copperfox managed to catch it. He climbed about half way up a tree before kicking off of a branch, surprising the squirrel as he yanked it off of the tree trunk. He landed on the ground and drew his prize up in his jaws for Tornpaw to see. Okay good... now he felt better. He dropped it at Tornpaw's feet.

"See? I can catch things!" He insisted, acting like an apprentice himself. All in good fun, of course! "The hardest thing to catch in this forest is a hare... for two reasons. One, there aren't many of them.. and two... they're fast Tornpaw. I mean, maybe you could. I've seen your dad catch many rabbits and a single hare... so maybe you can! Not me though... my legs are short..." He bounced on his toes as if that proved his point. "Alright... now let's see..." He scanned the area, debating if they should keep hunting here or move on elsewhere.

OOC: If you want to summon a predator feel free! Or we can hunt until we roll one. I don't care either way!

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Last edited by Tara on Wed 17 Mar 2021 - 0:38; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The kit of my enemy is my niece   The kit of my enemy is my niece EmptyWed 17 Mar 2021 - 0:32

'Hunting Dice' : 3

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The kit of my enemy is my niece   The kit of my enemy is my niece EmptyThu 18 Mar 2021 - 21:05

Tornpaw followed what she was told and buried the bird just like she was told to, while the tom went off to catch something himself. When she turned around ready to find her mentor, that is when she noticed he had caught something proving to her, he could catch something. His words about catching things earning a sweet giggle from the young apprentice.

Though when he started to speak again, Tornpaw shut her mouth. She starred up at her mentor with wide eyes, and a slight tilt in her head. "A hare?" She wanted to try to catch one now, just because Dawnhawk had done so, but they were rare.. So how was she supposed to find one? The task seemed seemed a little daunting right now so maybe.. Maybe she should stick to hunting what she knew for now.. Maybe when she was a warrior she could try.

For now she slipped away from her mentor. Not too far. Looking for another piece of prey to hunt. Another bird would be good.. The gold and white she-cat paused as she heard a noise, instantly dropping into a crouch. Her tattered ears flicked around, and her eyes scanned the forest floor, only to lock onto a mouse as it crept along the tree roots. Perfect. She could go for that. She pushed herself forward going for the mouse. The mouse hung from her maw as she happily carried it back to where she caught the bird, ready to bury it with that.

Tornpaw:
70/80 SP

ooc: You can force a predator now if you want to.

Last edited by Reaper King on Thu 18 Mar 2021 - 21:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The kit of my enemy is my niece   The kit of my enemy is my niece EmptyThu 18 Mar 2021 - 21:05

The member 'Reaper King' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 5

Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: The kit of my enemy is my niece   The kit of my enemy is my niece EmptyFri 19 Mar 2021 - 8:38

She was getting the hang of hunting... and quickly! Copperfox observed her ability to catch mice and had a little celebration in his head when she was successful. Yes! Yes she's doing amazing! He whipped his tail once out of excitement before he turned his head to look for something else for them to catch... only to see a flash of red fur come barreling toward him. Copperfox barely had time to move before teeth were upon him. He struggled to get away with a surprised yowl, but at least managed. Blood and copper fur clung to the snapping jaws of a fox.

Not a fox! Please Starclan! Anything but a fox! Images of his mother being torn apart while he watched from a tree ran through his head as if it had happened just yesterday. That fox had taken his voice from him... and now there was another one. Not to mention Dawnhawk wore a fox pelt sometimes. Naturally Wolfstar had named him Copperfox... and while the copper tom now tried to act as if making a fox a part of him would make him less afraid... he was learning that he was terribly mistaken.

He hadn't seen a fox in moons. Not with the Asylum around.

"Tornpaw run!" Copperfox managed to squeak out as terror gripped him. It was probably the only words he'd be able to make. He knew when his voice was leaving him... and it was leaving him rapidly. The fox was going to come for him again... Copperfox reacted and fought back, but only because he feared for Tornpaw's life. If he had been alone, he would have bolted up the nearest tree. The fox lunged forward. Copperfox managed to move around it and sink his own teeth into the scruff of the red-furred menace. Maybe it would buy Tornpaw some time...

Fox used Iron Bite on Copperfox, dealing 30 damage and -20SP

Copperfox used Teeth Grip on Actual Fox, dealing 10 damage and - 20SP. Stunned Actual Fox for two turns!

Copperfox
30HP / 170SP (-10 for two hunting attempts and -20 for combat) (-30HP)

Actual Fox
Stunned for 2 turns
80HP / 260 (-20SP) (-10HP)

Tornpaw
20HP / 70SP

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Last edited by Tara on Fri 19 Mar 2021 - 8:40; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The kit of my enemy is my niece   The kit of my enemy is my niece EmptyFri 19 Mar 2021 - 8:38

'Effect Dice' : 3

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The kit of my enemy is my niece   The kit of my enemy is my niece EmptyMon 22 Mar 2021 - 11:24

Tornpaw perked up at the new sounds and new scents. She didn't know what was going on. She turned away from where the pray was buried only to hear her name called out. She froze in her spot. Before her Copperfox was being attacked by an.. actual fox. Fear gripped her heart. What should she do? Should she run like she was told? Or should she help her mentor? She could feel her heart beat pick up as she debated in her head for a moment. Finally her feet moved but not in the direction her mentor would want.

I won't leave you! She thought in her mind as she charged forward. An aggressive growl tearing through her throat as she leapt at the fox. Her claws outstretched, ready to dig into it's fur and flesh.

Tornpaw used Run and Tackle dealing 9 damage, -10 SP

Tornpaw:
20 HP / 60 SP

Copperfox:
30 HP / 170 SP

Fox:
71 HP / 260 SP

Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: The kit of my enemy is my niece   The kit of my enemy is my niece EmptyTue 23 Mar 2021 - 9:01

Copperfox stared as Tornpaw decided to fight rather than run. She was definitely a descendant of Bloodstrike... more so even than himself it seemed. He wasn't able to speak, so he did his best to damage the fox enough that it would hopefully just retreat rather than fight.

Copperfox continues his Teeth Grip on Fox, dealing 10 damage. Fox flails angrily!

Copperfox
30HP / 170SP

Actual Fox
Stunned for 1 turn
61HP / 260SP (-10HP)

Tornpaw
20HP / 70SP

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The kit of my enemy is my niece   The kit of my enemy is my niece EmptyTue 23 Mar 2021 - 12:22

Tornpaw fell off the Fox due to it's flailing. The gold and white apprentice landed on her paws, her stance was wide, ready to spring into action again. Without thinking too much more on her next move she slid under the fox, her front paws slashing at it's soft underbelly, trying to deal as much damage as she could. She didn't know how much longer Copperfox could hold the Fox like he was.

Tornpaw used Belly Rake dealing 7 damage, -10 SP

Copperfox:
30 HP / 170 SP

Actual Fox:
54 HP / 260 SP (-7HP)

Tornpaw:
20 HP / 50 SP

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The kit of my enemy is my niece   The kit of my enemy is my niece Empty

Back to top Go down

The kit of my enemy is my niece
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next