Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Little Bird Told Me [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

A Little Bird Told Me [closed] Empty
PostSubject: A Little Bird Told Me [closed]   A Little Bird Told Me [closed] EmptyThu 11 Feb 2021 - 8:14

Leaving camp had been a sort of closed freedom for Ravenclaw since the Asylum had taken over the forest. However, this time she felt a true sense of freedom. The two guards following her had no idea that there was a secret plan in place to kick their sorry tails out of the forest. It was being whispered through the trees, on the winds of the moors and only reaching the ears of who it should. She was part of the few who knew of the secret: the Mousehunt they were on. However, it was time to allow another's ears to take heed of this information. She had told that ThunderClan cat that she would spread the information swiftly but cautiously, and now seemed like as good a time as any to do so. Going back to ThunderClan was perfect, as she already had an alibi: a ThunderClan cat had trespassed on her land to 'catch a mouse', so it was only fair that she return the favor. There had to be a cat over the border to make it actually work, though.

And there one was: a lone ThunderClan cat and their requisite guards. 'Perfect.' She had to make sure her alibi was voiced, or otherwise her guards would think she was running off for no reason and haul her back. "So, ThunderClan thinks they can just traipse onto our territory with impunity, huh?" She looked back at her guards, smirking. "I think they'll learn otherwise." She crept up to the border, making sure the other cat wasn't aware of her presence. Then she ran full force at them, pouncing and tackling them to the ground. "Listen up," she whispered harshly, having knocked the two of them away strategically so that their words could be for their ears only. "I need to talk to you about the intruders, but you have to keep fighting me." She backed up from the ThunderClan cat, tail lashing back and forth as she snarled at them. "We can't let them know we're talking together about them."

Ravenclaw used Run-and-Tackle on Quaildock.

Ravenclaw

80/80 HP
230/240 SP (-10)

Quaildock
28/40 HP (-12)
120/120 SP
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bird Told Me [closed]   A Little Bird Told Me [closed] EmptyThu 11 Feb 2021 - 8:53

Ever since Minkstream had been stolen from the Asylum, Quaildock'ks hatred of them grew. Not only had they taken over the forest, but now they were taking his family and clanmates. And Quaildock wouldn't stand for it.

He padded through the forest, his Asylum guards far behind. He didn't want them to follow him around. But they were Asylum cats, and they didn't care about what he wanted. Letting out a sigh, he swished his tail, softly moving the snow and dead leaves around.

Then he was tackled.

Quaildock lifted his head to see that a Skyclan cat had attacked him. I don't need a fight right now! He thought letting out a hiss, when suddenly the Skyclan cat had told him something of interest. She wanted to talk about the Asylum. A by how she called them intruders, it seemed she didn't like them either. Quaildock swiped at her, being sure to go for her shoulder, where the wound would heal quicker. "Ok then, tell me what you want to tell me." He whispered, his voice sounding like a hiss more than words.

Quaildock used Front Paw Strike costing -5 sp and dealing -6

Ravenclaw
74/80 HP -6
230/240 SP

Quaildock
28/40 HP
115/120 SP -5
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bird Told Me [closed]   A Little Bird Told Me [closed] EmptyFri 12 Feb 2021 - 9:42

Well, that was fast. He was a lot more trusting than she was. It was naive, but if he was as untrusting as her, then they'd be fighting all day. Maybe she should just take her victories where she could. "We're going to overthrow those Asylum foxfaces," she hissed, matching his move by striking at his shoulder with her paw. It gave her just enough to time to get out what she needed to say. "We can't do it out in the open, though. We have to be sneaky about it, though." 'Sneaky like ShadowClan,' she thought derisively. "Those of us who know of the plan, we are part of the Mousehunt. 'Mouse' is our codeword. Until we have the numbers to take those Asylum cats down, don't let anyone else in your clan know. If they give you that codeword, then they're with us." She scarred the earth with her claws, knowing another attack was on the way.

Ravenclaw used Front Paw Strike on Quaildock.

Ravenclaw

74/80 HP
220/240 SP (-10)

Quaildock
19/40 HP (-9)
115/120 SP
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bird Told Me [closed]   A Little Bird Told Me [closed] EmptyFri 12 Feb 2021 - 14:54

Quaildock slashed the she-cat's stomach with his hind legs, as he got got up onto his paws. He nodded, taking in every word the Skyclan cat said. "Got it." He said. Maybe he'll talk to a few of his clanmates some time. Say the word mouse, or maybe listen in on a few of his clanmates.

Quaildock used Bellyrake, costing -10 sp and dealing -9 hp

Ravenclaw
68/80 HP -9
220/240 SP

Quaildock
19/40 HP
105/120 SP -10

King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bird Told Me [closed]   A Little Bird Told Me [closed] EmptyTue 16 Feb 2021 - 9:18

Well, that went better than she could've imagined. She had expected much more resistance. This was good, though. As long as he could be trustworthy, it meant plans were coming to fruition. "Just remember to not reveal anything unless you're positive that clanmate is with us," she hissed, stepping back from the young warrior. There was no more need to battle now that the message had been passed. "Don't ever think about messing with SkyClan again!" she yowled, making sure that their guards knew - or thought they knew - what was up. With a quick, imperceptible nod towards the ThunderClan cat, she went back onto her own territory, feeling mighty pleased with herself. Those Asylum cats wouldn't know what hit them. Now she just had to wonder: who else in her clan was part of their little Mousehunt?
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bird Told Me [closed]   A Little Bird Told Me [closed] EmptyTue 16 Feb 2021 - 13:12

Quaildock smirked as the the she-cat bounded away. Now he had an idea of what to do with this Asylum. He'll just have to be diligent, and sneaky. He turned around, turning his head back to give a hiss, to trick the Asylum cats. He then walked away, as the Asylum cats bounded after him. He was ready to get vengence for his captured father, and for his clanmates.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bird Told Me [closed]   A Little Bird Told Me [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Little Bird Told Me [closed]
Page 1 of 1