Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Truth be told. [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

Truth be told. [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Truth be told. [Closed]   Truth be told. [Closed] EmptyWed 16 Sep - 18:38

Spottedstar found it to be that Swirlspirit didn't know of her mother or father yet. So, knowing it was the right time, she wanted to tell her. Walking over to the she-cat she mewed to her. "Come C-" she stuttered, almost saying her mothers name. "Swirlspirit. We need to talk." she finished, walking herself out of camp.

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Truth be told. [Closed]   Truth be told. [Closed] EmptyWed 16 Sep - 18:47

Swirlspirit blinked when the leader jad stuttered. For a moment she would have sworn she was about to call her some cat else. Though the cream and ginger she cat blinked her ice blue eyes but silently she got to her paws and followed Spottedstar."ok " she mewed and padded out of camp with her.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Truth be told. [Closed]   Truth be told. [Closed] EmptyWed 16 Sep - 19:24

Looking to the she-cat she decided to start with how her life has been. "How has life been to you. How was your childhood." she mewed, continuing to walk.

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Truth be told. [Closed]   Truth be told. [Closed] EmptyWed 16 Sep - 19:37

Swirlspirit blinked when she asked her how her childhood had been."it was ok my mother really kept her distance but it didn't matter I guess ..besides that my childhood was fine"She mewed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Truth be told. [Closed]   Truth be told. [Closed] EmptyWed 16 Sep - 20:00

Did Cloverpool really do that to her? "Do you have many friends?"

OOC: We'll keep them short until we get to the nuuur thingy

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Truth be told. [Closed]   Truth be told. [Closed] EmptyWed 16 Sep - 20:03

"Well...no I mean I have my mate but no not any friends I mean I've tried to getting friends I still try" Swirlspirit mewed with a small shrug.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Truth be told. [Closed]   Truth be told. [Closed] EmptyWed 16 Sep - 22:15

No friends? But we were her clan. "Are the one's not being your friends older than you?" maybe they knew she was abandoned by her mother?

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Truth be told. [Closed]   Truth be told. [Closed] EmptyWed 16 Sep - 22:19

"Some are yes....but...I don't understand ..I didn't think you would concern yourself ...with well...my life...I mean no offense Spottedstar " Swirlspirit mewed trying not to sound rude she was only just confused.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Truth be told. [Closed]   Truth be told. [Closed] EmptyWed 16 Sep - 22:47

Did she really not get involved with her clan as much? "Well i'm your leader, I have to be concerned with all my clanmates." she paused, climbing over a fallen log. "Also, there is something I must tell you about your childhood. I wanted to wait, so you would not be ridiculed by any of the clan, when you were ready to be told yourself."

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Truth be told. [Closed]   Truth be told. [Closed] EmptyWed 16 Sep - 22:55

Swirlspirit blinked pausing for a moment. She wondered for a moment what would be so bad she would be ridiculed by the other clans."so....what is it that you need to tell me....that was so bad?"she asked.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Truth be told. [Closed]   Truth be told. [Closed] EmptyWed 16 Sep - 23:03

"First, your mother was a medicine cat, under oath for never have a mate or have kits. Yet she did." she started, stopping at the edge of Sunningrocks. "She gave birth our here, but a hawk took you and your sibling. It dropped you in Riverclan territory, which they proceeded to bring you back. Once we realized we had a mother who wouldn't come out in front of the clan, we gave you to Cloverpool in the mean time. Once she did, her and her mate left Thunderclan." Looking to Swirlspirit, she finally concluded it. "Your father was Soaringwing, and your mother was Coalspirit."

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Truth be told. [Closed]   Truth be told. [Closed] EmptyWed 16 Sep - 23:13

Swirlspirit blinked her ice blue eyes widened a bit at hearing just the first sentence and her ears laid flat against her head"......t...that can't be..... and....I have a sibling...wh.why I don't I remember him or her " Swirlspirit mewed blinking. She needed to calm herself. Quietly she paused taking a deep breath questions and many things going through her head."they ....left why....."She asked

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Truth be told. [Closed]   Truth be told. [Closed] EmptyWed 16 Sep - 23:20

"Its true. And one left with them, and the other died." she sighed, looking away from the distressed she-cat. "I don't know why they left. Honestly."

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Truth be told. [Closed]   Truth be told. [Closed] EmptyWed 16 Sep - 23:29

Swirlspirit blinked hearing her words though at this point they weren’t really regestering in her mind. She felt the fur along her spine start to bristle a bit. She then proceed to keep her ears flat against her head. She sat down for a moment having to think it over her tail ever now and then thumped in a rythmic motion against the ground. She didn't know what to say she didn't know what to do.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Truth be told. [Closed]   Truth be told. [Closed] EmptyThu 17 Sep - 22:01

"Swirlspirit. I just want to say. I'm proud of you." she mewed, not knowing what else to say to the she-cat. "You have turned into a fine young she-cat. And Thunderclan warrior."

PostSubject: Re: Truth be told. [Closed]   Truth be told. [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Truth be told. [Closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next