Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

What do you know? (closed for Jay Bird)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lux

Lux

Characters : Crowkit, Tigerpaw, Cloudpaw
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 582

What do you know? (closed for Jay Bird) Empty
PostSubject: What do you know? (closed for Jay Bird)   What do you know? (closed for Jay Bird) EmptyTue 3 Sep 2019 - 14:24

Another patrol, another day. Yet, it was different because he had to hunt with no other apprentice than the daughter of the leader AND his apprentice. Redpaw was a 2-in-1 and everyone had high expectations on her since she had two important roles. But for Cloudpaw... she was a worthy rival just because of having such high standard. The lean tom walked beside her. Even if she was older, the tom was taller by a head but no bulkier. His blue eyes looked her from time to time, wondering how this little she-cat could even be so important when she was barely an apprentice. Maybe she did have something impressive to offer... and Cloudpaw wanted to know what it was. "So... you're Torrentstar's daughter and apprentice, huh? That makes you such popularity among apprentices. My ears couldn't help to hear all the rumours about you, so please, if you allow me to know, how is it to be the apprentice of a leader?" He purred with sweet, cunning words as they approached the river.

Crowkit of Shadowclan:#0066ff
Tigerpaw of Riverclan:#006600
Cloudpaw of Riverclan: #00cc99

Last edited by Lux on Fri 6 Sep 2019 - 20:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: What do you know? (closed for Jay Bird)   What do you know? (closed for Jay Bird) EmptyWed 4 Sep 2019 - 10:24

The she-cat didn't get why they sent them out here together when she could perfectly hunt with her siblings. Honeypaw and Tigerpaw, Redpaw made a good team with both. But well, she couldn't run from her clanmates forever. To be honest, she just hoped Cloudpaw wouldn't be the chatty type but her wishes soon vanished when the tom started asking her questions about the subject that troubled her most. The red-tailed cat looked away uncomfortable and kept walking to the Sunningrocks, not facing the other tom when she finally opened her mouth. "I think you're confused. Torrentstar has other two apprentices: Otterpaw and Wasppaw so I don't get why the other apprentices would be talking about me specifically." Oh, but she knew exactly why. The she-cat did not need to be a genius to know that the differences between her and the other two young cats were in the fact that she was the leader's daughter. Supposedly, the yellow-eyed apprentice had the blood of a leader, and that should be shown in her skills. But what if she failed? What if she wasn't enough? She couldn't let them see... they would be disappointed by her. "And, on the other paw, you're not so different. Ivybrook is your mentor, is your mentor, isn't she? I'm sure there's no difference between your training and mine."

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
What do you know? (closed for Jay Bird) Signat14
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: What do you know? (closed for Jay Bird)   What do you know? (closed for Jay Bird) EmptyFri 6 Sep 2019 - 20:09

The tom blinked at her response, a bit annoyed by how the she-cat was close to telling her secrets but he wasn't one to give up so easily. With a half-smile, the tom approached the river, standing next to Redpaw. "Oh, please dear. Sure Ivybrook is the deputy but that doesn't make her a leader and she is definitely not my mother. Unlike you, I don't have the privilege of having leader blood so please forgive me for being pushy about it." He purred just before entering the water to do the job they were sent to do.
The river was calm today so it was easy for him to walk on it deep enough for the first shadows of fishes to appear. In a few seconds, the tom hit the water strong enough to throw a fish up to the air and near the shore. However, before he could even try and make it look like a clumsy catch so that way he could get out Redpaw's secrets, a shadow crossed the sky and dove down to the apprentice. The claws almost took him away but the blue-eyed tom was fast to react and just got a scratch on his shoulders. However, before the could go away, the fiery tom leapt up and sunk its claws into the soft belly, pushing the predator down to the water with. "Oh, you're gonna regret that, you filthy creature!"

Eagle used Talon Strike on Cloudpaw, dealing 10 damage and costing 10 stamina.
Cloudpaw used Belly Rake on eagle, dealing 7 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Cloudpaw
10/20 HP
70/80 SP

Eagle
53/60 HP
190/200 SP

Last edited by Lux on Fri 6 Sep 2019 - 20:29; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15014

PostSubject: Re: What do you know? (closed for Jay Bird)   What do you know? (closed for Jay Bird) EmptyFri 6 Sep 2019 - 20:09

The member 'Lux' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 10

What do you know? (closed for Jay Bird) Mistpe10
What do you know? (closed for Jay Bird) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What do you know? (closed for Jay Bird)   What do you know? (closed for Jay Bird) EmptyMon 23 Sep 2019 - 14:17

OOC: SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY BROTHER

IC: Despite the sweet, tender voice of the other cat, she wasn't sure of trusting the cunning tom. But one thing was certain. When the eagle dove down to attack, she just had to drop the fish and rush to the other apprentice's side, who was cursing the creature. She did not like Cloudpaw... but it was not her place to let him die. What kind of apprentice would she be? Her father would be disappointed. Remembering her training, the small she-cat jumped forward and pinned the creature.

Redpaw used Leap-and-Hold, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina. Eagle is stunned for 2 turns.
Eagle
47/60 HP
190/200 SP

Redpaw
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Cloudpaw
10/20 HP
70/80 SP

Last edited by Jay Bird on Mon 23 Sep 2019 - 14:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15014

PostSubject: Re: What do you know? (closed for Jay Bird)   What do you know? (closed for Jay Bird) EmptyMon 23 Sep 2019 - 14:17

The member 'Jay Bird' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 5

What do you know? (closed for Jay Bird) Mistpe10
What do you know? (closed for Jay Bird) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Lux

Lux

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: What do you know? (closed for Jay Bird)   What do you know? (closed for Jay Bird) EmptyMon 23 Sep 2019 - 15:19

The white tom was breathing heavily when he finally stepped away from the predator once Redpaw gave a few seconds of a break. The she-cat managed to pin the bird but that was not enough for the tom, who struck back again by slashing the eagle's forehead with his claws. "Not so big and mighty now, huh?! Just kill it now, Redpaw!" He shouted, his blue eyes with determination when he looked into Redpaw's. The apprentice had the predator under her paws and with the right slash... it wouldn't be hard to cut it throat and let it bleed to death. They could bring back to Riverclan after that and get the praise of everyone.

Cloudpaw used Front Paw Strike, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina.
Eagle is stunned for another turn.
Cloudpaw
10/20 HP
60/80 SP

Eagle
41/60 HP
190/200 SP

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What do you know? (closed for Jay Bird)   What do you know? (closed for Jay Bird) EmptyMon 23 Sep 2019 - 15:33

The apprentice tried her best to stand on top of the flipping bird but due to her small size and lack of experience in the matter, it was getting harder and harder. Redpaw tried to bite harder on the scruff but it wasn't enough to kill the eagle and her fear just grew. In the middle of the chaos, Redpaw looked at the blue-eyed apprentice, her eyes desperate. "I-I can't! I can't... keep holding!" She shouted.

Redpaw used Leap-and-Hold, dealing 6 damage. Eagle is stunned for one more turn.
Eagle

35/60 HP
190/200 SP

Redpaw
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Cloudpaw

10/20 HP
60/80 SP

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you know? (closed for Jay Bird)   What do you know? (closed for Jay Bird) Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you know? (closed for Jay Bird)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Sunningrocks-
Jump to: