Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

BIG TANIKO HOURS [Asylum x Former ShadowClan Cat]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

BIG TANIKO HOURS [Asylum x Former ShadowClan Cat] Empty
PostSubject: BIG TANIKO HOURS [Asylum x Former ShadowClan Cat]   BIG TANIKO HOURS [Asylum x Former ShadowClan Cat] EmptyWed 16 Dec 2020 - 9:13

Ladies and Gentlemen it's Taniko time

Mother's Name: Tanglerose/Tavora
Clan: Ex-ShadowClan / Asylum Nightstriker
Origins: The Lichenmask bloodline, specifically Shadestrike (KittyKatz) x Darkstorm (NPC) You are related to...
- Lichenmask, the bbeg from a few sitewides ago who tried to establish blood purity through murder
- Scorchstar, former leader of ShadowClan
- Burnt, who overthrew ShadowClan's leadership for a time
Appearance:
tuna can head:
Also: Tanglerose has a flattened muzzle and wiry, bushy, unmanageable fur. She's of average size and stature for a ShadowClan cat.

Father's Name: Iniko
Clan: Asylum
Origins: 100% Asylum
Appearance:
standard captain extraordinaire:
Also: Iniko is long-furred, beefy, and has a very imposing silhouette.

Adopted Kits?: No thank you~
Special Requests: Please read this, it's kind of important!!
Tanglerose will soon be completely abandoning ShadowClan and aligning herself with the Asylum. However, she will continue to mostly be stationed in ShadowClan, wreaking havoc on her former clanmates for the rest of the plot. These kits will be raised as Asylum cats, and instead of an apprentice ceremony, they will be sorted into factions: Standards, Nightstrikers, Pelt Wards, and Scouts. They will use Tier 1 Rogue stats, as all newly-named Asylum cats do. They will be referred to by their rogue names, which you can pick or let Ripped/myself pick for you. In character, for all intents and purposes, they are not ShadowClan cats. They will not perceive themselves as anything but pure Asylum. Tavora will teach them the ways of the Asylum and they will grow up alongside the NPCs stationed in ShadowClan. You have three options for when the plot ends, since if the timing works out you will be apprentice age. I will elaborate on as much as I can without spoiling anything:

1. Remain a rogue, live in the forest with your mother for a short time until you can take care of yourself, and take on Tier 1 rogue stats/reqs. If you pick this option, I will share more details with you in a PM when I'm sure it won't spoil anything major.
  2. Join ShadowClan, swap your Asylum name for a ShadowClan apprentice name, and take on apprentice stats/reqs. You'd be betraying your mother, your father, your kingdom, and your entire way of life... but then again, it's pretty spicy.
  3. Remain a rogue, live in the forest with your mother for a short time until you can take care of yourself, take on Tier 1 rogue stats/reqs... and then join a clan later on. This option will also need some extra explanation from me in a PM when I'm sure it won't spoil anything major.

This is a litter you definitely want to be in. Please let us know what your plan is for your character post-plot so Ripped and I can plan. You have plenty of time. This litter will be born around mid-February, we will give you an exact date as it gets closer. We're going to cap the litter at 7, because I learned my lesson from RobinloftxBeecloud so if you get a spot and can no longer participate, please let us know ASAP so we can give the spot to someone else. Please join!! I'm very hype about this pairing.

P.S. do not expect a totally functional relationship with your mom. she's a mess and we all know it

The Brood:
1. Galloway (Grizzly), option 1 or 3
2. Faizah (Karuna), option 2
3. Kirabo (Deer), option 1 or 3
4. Hyacinth (Maple), option 1 or 3
5. ___
6. ___
7. ___

BIG TANIKO HOURS [Asylum x Former ShadowClan Cat] TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Last edited by Grizzly on Fri 19 Feb 2021 - 5:52; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: BIG TANIKO HOURS [Asylum x Former ShadowClan Cat]   BIG TANIKO HOURS [Asylum x Former ShadowClan Cat] EmptyWed 16 Dec 2020 - 9:35

whooooooo boy this seems awesome

i’m not sure if i can part with any of my characters, so don’t put me down for a slot yet but i’m posting to remind myself to think about this.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlekit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2275

PostSubject: Re: BIG TANIKO HOURS [Asylum x Former ShadowClan Cat]   BIG TANIKO HOURS [Asylum x Former ShadowClan Cat] EmptyWed 16 Dec 2020 - 13:32

Same as Deer, I reallyyyyy wanna join this but my cats are too amazing. If anything, though, probably gonna have Dawn kill Flash if they are willing xD But this is a MAYBE. But I can kind of see how Dawn would want to stage an accident.

BIG TANIKO HOURS [Asylum x Former ShadowClan Cat] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | #4E5A64
Adderpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #99b586 (Forest) #1e5c2f (Feral) (Not Pictured)
Thistlekit | WindClan Kit | #c0673a (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: BIG TANIKO HOURS [Asylum x Former ShadowClan Cat]   BIG TANIKO HOURS [Asylum x Former ShadowClan Cat] EmptyWed 16 Dec 2020 - 13:44

If you don't have a slot right now, you have 2 months to get one. You'll have plenty of time to decide :D

Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: BIG TANIKO HOURS [Asylum x Former ShadowClan Cat]   BIG TANIKO HOURS [Asylum x Former ShadowClan Cat] EmptyWed 16 Dec 2020 - 14:03

alright, i’ll keep you informed!

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: BIG TANIKO HOURS [Asylum x Former ShadowClan Cat]   BIG TANIKO HOURS [Asylum x Former ShadowClan Cat] EmptyWed 16 Dec 2020 - 15:48

Alright, you can officially reserve me a spot. Flashy boy is officially going to be my first character death. Will probably go with option 3 but that part is still pending :3

Art by Copperbeanz

Adderpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #99b586 (Forest) #1e5c2f (Feral) (Not Pictured)

Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

PostSubject: Re: BIG TANIKO HOURS [Asylum x Former ShadowClan Cat]   BIG TANIKO HOURS [Asylum x Former ShadowClan Cat] EmptyWed 16 Dec 2020 - 16:12

NYOOOOO FLASH
why not Tawny, she hasn't been used

Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: BIG TANIKO HOURS [Asylum x Former ShadowClan Cat]   BIG TANIKO HOURS [Asylum x Former ShadowClan Cat] EmptyWed 16 Dec 2020 - 16:29

Faizah
I went with a name of African origin like Iniko has, and I am going to go with option 2 as a definite choice.

Art by Copperbeanz

Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: BIG TANIKO HOURS [Asylum x Former ShadowClan Cat]   BIG TANIKO HOURS [Asylum x Former ShadowClan Cat] EmptyWed 16 Dec 2020 - 16:30

Stormy wrote:
NYOOOOO FLASH
why not Tawny, she hasn't been used
Tawny is one of the missing kits, so I have no control over her. And Lilac is untouchable, as I am sure you could have guessed xD

Art by Copperbeanz

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: BIG TANIKO HOURS [Asylum x Former ShadowClan Cat]   BIG TANIKO HOURS [Asylum x Former ShadowClan Cat] EmptyFri 18 Dec 2020 - 19:29

i must always know the percentages character profiles are important okay

inik is full asylum but tangle’s heritage is definitely not bland, i know she’s like... part tribe and sc and rogue i thiiiiink
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: BIG TANIKO HOURS [Asylum x Former ShadowClan Cat]   BIG TANIKO HOURS [Asylum x Former ShadowClan Cat] EmptyFri 18 Dec 2020 - 20:19

According to Night, Tanglerose is 1/8th RiverClan and otherwise full ShadowClan. That seems correct but I'll check the numbers in case. Her father is a ShadowClan NPC, so here's a breakdown of both sides of her mother, Shadestrike's, family. If the name is underlined, that means they're the offspring of the generation above them. Non-underlined are marry-ins, but all of them are also NPCs which makes your life easier:

Silent Snows/Silentpaw Side:

Burnt/Burntstag Side:

So, bottom line: there are a few rogues, but they were exiles. It's a pretty clean ShadowClan line with NPC mates until Lichenmask gets a little RiverClan in there. There's slight incest due to Rowantalon being the way he is, I would just check to make sure any potential mates are not directly related to Flintstar/any of his kids or the Ravenmist/Daisyflame/Tulipfang family, as those are the last surviving lines in ShadowClan. Obviously, any offspring from Tanglerose's siblings (Vinetail/Ashflame) should also be avoided.

Oh! And across the river, your distant cousin Jaypaw is Lichenmask's grandson. Avoid that line too.

So.... 87.5% ShadowClan, 12.5% RiverClan.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: BIG TANIKO HOURS [Asylum x Former ShadowClan Cat]   BIG TANIKO HOURS [Asylum x Former ShadowClan Cat] EmptyFri 18 Dec 2020 - 20:26

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
midnight

midnight

Characters : [n]ightkit, [g]oose, [k]aikura
Clan/Rank : [n] thunderclan — [g] rouge — [k] rouge
Sagittarius Goat
Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: BIG TANIKO HOURS [Asylum x Former ShadowClan Cat]   BIG TANIKO HOURS [Asylum x Former ShadowClan Cat] EmptySun 20 Dec 2020 - 11:31

could i yank my unplayed shadow baby and put her in her this litter?

nightkit of thunderclan — #660066
goose of the outsiders — #669900
kaikura of the outsiders— #cc6600
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: BIG TANIKO HOURS [Asylum x Former ShadowClan Cat]   BIG TANIKO HOURS [Asylum x Former ShadowClan Cat] EmptySun 20 Dec 2020 - 13:03

you're welcome to, but keep in mind that the litter won't be born for a while :D

you can pick an asylum name yourself or ripped and i can offer you some suggestions, and then if your bab stays in shadowclan or moves to a clan after being a rogue they can take on the name you already have in the creation

Back to top Go down
midnight

midnight

Characters : [n]ightkit, [g]oose, [k]aikura
Clan/Rank : [n] thunderclan — [g] rouge — [k] rouge
Sagittarius Goat
Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: BIG TANIKO HOURS [Asylum x Former ShadowClan Cat]   BIG TANIKO HOURS [Asylum x Former ShadowClan Cat] EmptySun 20 Dec 2020 - 15:34

sweet and that’s alright! I think the rouge name Kaikura would fit them. I’m also thinking of going with option one or three.. not too sure yet.

nightkit of thunderclan — #660066
goose of the outsiders — #669900
kaikura of the outsiders— #cc6600
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BIG TANIKO HOURS [Asylum x Former ShadowClan Cat]   BIG TANIKO HOURS [Asylum x Former ShadowClan Cat] Empty

Back to top Go down

BIG TANIKO HOURS [Asylum x Former ShadowClan Cat]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next