Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Visiting Hours [O]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1420

Visiting Hours [O] Empty
PostSubject: Visiting Hours [O]   Visiting Hours [O] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2023 8:31 pm

“Hey you, you’re finally awake,” the black and white tom greeted as he finished switching out the bandages around her torso. She didn’t lift her head quite yet, but she knew it would be stiff when she did. “Mallardstep?” she asked him. He nodded with a friendly smile, “I’m glad you’re okay.” Sandyshell knew the warrior wasn’t one to admit his feelings often, so she made sure to appreciate his words.

“I’ve been filling in for you while you were absent,” he continued with a quick shift to his formal voice, “You were the most severe casualty, but the recovery was fairly smooth despite infection.” He turned away to dispose of her old cobweb-bandages as he provided more information, “Unfortunately, you gained additional scarring to your torso. You may feel sore, so I advise you to be cautious with your physical activity.” Sandyshell nodded yet began to slowly roll onto her stomach, trying to muffle her wincing and moaning. “Thank you,” she purred, “I deeply appreciate your help Mallardstep.” He dipped his head, “I’m still available to assist with herb-gathering any day.” The two companions slowly blinked to each other before the warrior left to stick his neck outside the den.

Mallardstep
[Temporary NPC]

“Sandyshell is awake!” he announced to the camp. The long-furred tuxedo politely dipped his head to any entering clanmates, bowing especially low to any senior warrior or high rank. He bore a proud stance as he stood aside the medicine den, though contained his expression to its usual stoic gaze. His full-time service to the medicine life was fulfilled, and though he would gladly continue to fetch herbs and cobwebs for his clanmate, he was eager to return to gathering prey instead.

Sandyshell

The molly gently stretched her neck, continuing to her limbs. She inhaled deeply as she watched Mallardstep’s tail disappear. Her eyes lingered on the entrance, anxiously awaiting her family and clanmates. Will someone be mad at me? she fretted. Her caretaker hadn’t spoken of any punishment, but perhaps Perchstar was waiting to release her anger until she was around to witness it. She rarely knew what the leader was thinking, which left too much room for worry. What if she wants to demote me for breaking the code? Medicine cats aren’t supposed to enter battle. Her thoughts, soon to roll downhill, were interrupted by her first guest.

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2494

Visiting Hours [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Hours [O]   Visiting Hours [O] EmptyThu Mar 02, 2023 9:50 am

dc467ws-4f57e5ee-a206-4d0a-8261-e3cb0496a605Rowanpaw

Periodically, Rowanpaw would flit past the medicine den. He was too hesitant to actually enter, but when he was not busy or pretending it was not there, he’d lurk in front of the sedge-guarded entrance. Never for long: just long enough to catch a glance inside, or for Mallardstep to notice him, which would send him shuffling away. He wanted to just shove his way into the den, sit stubbornly at Sandyp- Sandyshell’s side, but he knew he’d only be in the stand-in’s way. So, he kept himself outside. With effort and reluctance, but outside nonetheless.

Even now– he was pacing a tight circle in a quiet corner of camp, paws tangling together with a few steps as he whisked around. It was an effort to keep himself occupied: with no patrol for a good while, and no interest in sharing tongues, he needed something to occupy him. His attention flicked towards the medicine den, a silent debate starting between himself over how he might be able to weasel is way in– then Mallardstep was padding outside. Just seeing the warrior wasn’t enough to give him pause, but the announcement he called out made Rowanpaw lose his rhythm, forelegs wrapping together and nearly sending him muzzle-first into the sand. The second he’d recovered his balance, Rowanpaw shot off across camp.

He at least had the grace to slow down before charging into the den. With a curt nod to Mallardstep and a short breath, Rowanpaw ducked in with as much composure as he could manage. Yet almost immediately, his efforts to remain calm were forgotten: he’d barely laid eyes on his sister before he was darting to close the small space between them, shoving his head roughly against hers. “Sandyshell! I am grateful that you are sturdier than dog’s teeth.” A deep purr rumbled out of him, and he pressed their heads together a little tighter before backing away. Properly taking her in, with fresh cobwebs plastered to her side and a familiar weariness in her expression, made his chest ache. Still, he put on the brightest smile he could manage. "I missed you greatly, sister. Has Mallardstep been treating you well? How are you faring? From… well, from everything, I- suppose.”

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1420

Visiting Hours [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Hours [O]   Visiting Hours [O] EmptyFri Mar 03, 2023 12:22 am

Sandyshell

The sandy tabby embraced her brother’s head bump and echoed his purr, though shakey and meek, “Hey.” Finally, she was in his company again after so many moons of worry and stress. We were apart for too long. As they leaned into each other she felt her chest unravel itself. The tension in her muscles dripped away as she gently exhaled. Never leave me again, she prayed. Unfortunately, it was short-lived. The molly’s throat tightened once more as he stepped away, almost feeling like he might disappear again. Her gaze flickered and glanced away momentarily before returning to pass over Rowanpaw’s pelt. Mallardstep was right so far, she had it worst.

She cleared her throat and searched for the right words. Stressed, was first to come to mind. Managing came next. As seconds passed she understood that it was not an easy question to answer. Instead, she tucked her paws and curled her tail in. “I… I really missed you.” Her head lowered with a nervous gaze askance. “Do you want to-… Uh, can you stop by tomorrow? I could use some help, i-if you aren’t busy.”

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4940

Visiting Hours [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Hours [O]   Visiting Hours [O] EmptyFri Mar 03, 2023 9:42 am

Minksplash would be next to come in. Her pelt was much neater than it had been in the past, the fluff that once comprised her pelt now returning to be the sleek, russet form it once had been. It was to her great pleasure that she'd been able to find her mink pelt as well, wrapping the animal's hide over her like a comforting blanket of snow. Only while she was in camp would the molly now wear it, making it a personal rule after having had to deal with the moons of fear of losing it. There were so many fears of loss, and her family was no exception to them.

It was why she found herself in the medicine den, looking at her sister and brother. "Sandyshell... I'm... so glad you're okay." She breathed out, gently taking a spot right next to Rowanpaw. If anything, their time stuck in that twoleg house had made the brother-sister duo closer. But she'd always taking a soft liking to Sandyshell. She was her swimming buddy, after all.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

Visiting Hours [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Hours [O]   Visiting Hours [O] EmptySun Mar 05, 2023 10:24 am

˗ˏˋ🪨´ˎ˗【Brookstone】˗ˏˋ🪨´ˎ˗
∘₊✧──────────✧₊∘
【Riverclan】♡【#E0BFB8】♡【T5 Warrior ║ 70[HP] | 160[SP]】

"Sandyshell is awake!”

Brookstone had barely returned to the camp after a solo hunting trip when she heard those words. She had been ecstatic that the missing clanmates had returned but her worries continued to surface when Sandyshell continued to remain unconscious. She just wanted to be okay again. She had to force herself to do her duties or she'd be hovering around the medicine den and would have been more of a hindrance than a help. Her chest tightened then leaped for joy as the words continued to process in her head. Sandy was awake! The tabby molly wasted no time and hurried to the medicine cat's den, prey still dangling from her jaws. Before entering, Mallardstep was stationed outside the den greeting those who entered. She offered a quick dip of her own head and shot him a thankful look before quickly entering the den. Now inside, she saw Sandy surrounded by Rowanpaw and Minksplash. She couldn't help but purr as she temporarily observed the scene. Seeing all her siblings back from their capture and safe together soothed her soul. They were where they were supposed to be and she was determined to keep things that way.

The warrior finally stepped up and joined the trio with a warm grin after placing down the vole she caught. She offered the other two a closed-eye smile before turning her attention to Sandyshell. "Andy," she breathed as she dipped her head to give the younger molly a loving lick to the top of her head. "Big sister's missed you." She turned to look at Rowanpaw and then at Minksplash before adding, "All of you." She sat down with a sigh and pressed herself gently against the young medicine cat's side. "This feels right," was all she said after. The clan was whole again and it was a dream come true.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Visiting Hours [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Hours [O]   Visiting Hours [O] Empty

Back to top Go down

Visiting Hours [O]
Page 1 of 1