Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Message From Lemon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

A Message From Lemon Empty
PostA Message From Lemon

Hello everyone,

I am making this announcement on behalf of our friend and moderator, Lemon. They came to us earlier this afternoon to let us know that they are making the difficult decision to step down as moderator, medicine cat, and, for now, member. While we would like to keep the details of this decision private, as Lemon intended, I am confident that it was made in good faith. They have also decided to leave the Discord server for the time being, though they may return eventually. We as staff members wish them all the best and hope that they stay safe, healthy, and happy while they take a well-deserved mental break. We love you, Lem!

I will also be sharing with you all the fate of Lemon's characters, which they also sent to us:

- Pinefrost is killed after attacking an Asylum Member.
- Cinderpaw leaves ShadowClan forever, becoming a loner after the Asylum takes over.
- Sorrelkit succumbs to greencough in the night.

An announcement seeking a new MCA for ShadowClan will (hopefully) go up tonight. For the remainder of the sitewide plot, ShadowClan apprentices will receive dreams from StarClan in lieu of going to the Moonstone. As for the MCA chosen... more details on that when the official announcement goes up. If you decide to sign up, you will have a very special apprenticeship ahead of you. ;)

We are not going to pursue another staff member at this time, though we may in the future if this plot proves to need an extra set of hands. We are always on the lookout for potential candidates.

That's all for now. Lemon, thank you for everything that you've done to energize the site and prepare it for such a massive sitewide event. Happy trails!

- Grizz

A Message From Lemon TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

A Message From Lemon :: Comments

deer
Re: A Message From Lemon
Post Wed 2 Dec 2020 - 18:08 by deer
thanks for passing this on, grizz.
good luck to all of you mca candiates

lem, if you’re reading this, i’ll miss you. you were always nice to chat to, and i really looked up to your roleplaying. hopefully we’ll cross paths again, and i wish you the best of luck :)

A Message From Lemon

Page 1 of 1