Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Getting a message

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

Getting a message Empty
PostSubject: Getting a message   Getting a message EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012 - 8:52

Stormeye opened his eyes, letting out a small yawn. He got to his paws and glanced around. His fur suddenly puffed out when he realized he wasn't in the warrior den. Panicking for a moment, he suddenly realized that this was StarClan. He glared around the clearing he was in, sitting down slowly. He wasn't dead was he? He felt alive...maybe StarClan had summoned him here?

Getting a message ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Wild

Wild

Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 818

Getting a message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a message   Getting a message EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012 - 8:56

Wildstar bounded up into the clearing. "Stormeye, I have come to tell you something."
OOC: does Storm know Wild or about him?

Getting a message Luke_s11
~ Tigerkit of ThunderClan ~

Getting a message Tumblr_oi0xliFjno1ts58hjo1_r2_500

WCC Bingo:

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

Getting a message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a message   Getting a message EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012 - 8:59

Stormeye looked at the leader, confused, then it suddenly came to him. He remembered the tom from the one time he had really ever saw the leader. He dipped his head, his eyes bright. "O-oh, Wildstar! What is it?"

Occ: Yea, Storm knows Wildstar. He was a new apprentice when Wildstar died, but he remembers Wildstar speaking when Storm's mother died.

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Wild

Wild

Taurus Cat

Getting a message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a message   Getting a message EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012 - 9:05

"I was supposed to have another son, destined by my clanmates, but before that happened I unexpectedly... died. So now it has been chosen that you, Stormeye, and your mate, Ravenfeather, are to have my son. He will know nothing of my existence until I reveal myself to him as his true father. Tell him nothing about Butterflystar and her destiny to have my son."
OOC: srry... but technically he WILL be your son so its not all bad right?

WCC Bingo:

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

Getting a message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a message   Getting a message EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012 - 9:19

Stormeye blinked, trying to wrap his head around this. "Uh...Ok..." he meowed, trying to make sense of this. He raised an eyebrow, wondering how in StarClan's name someone can have a different father then their birth father...blah, it was just to confusing for Stormeye. He shook his head, letting out a sigh. "I-I don't understand, but of couse, Wildstar. I will treat him like my own son...cause he will be my son...gah, I don't understand that! But if you say something like that can happen...well, then I guess it isn't my place to judge." Stormeye sat there wondering. Perhaps the spirit of Wildstar's unborn kit would be in the body of Stormeye's kit... Kinda like reincarnation, maybe? Stormeye was just unsure of this...

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Wild

Wild

Taurus Cat

Getting a message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a message   Getting a message EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012 - 9:23

OOC: Lol XD!
"I know, it's confusing, even I didn't understand it at first. But you will be able to say he is your own. He will look almost exactly like YOU. StarClan has changed his appearance before he is born so no one will question this." Wildstar said.

WCC Bingo:

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

Getting a message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a message   Getting a message EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012 - 9:25

Stormeye just blinked. "Well..uh, so he is going to be my own kit in body, but your unborn son's spirit will be in there. Well...I guess that makes a little more sense. Hm..do you think I should tell Ravenfeather, or should I wait?"

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Wild

Wild

Taurus Cat

Getting a message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a message   Getting a message EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012 - 9:27

"I would wait. It would proably crush her to know that her kit is not really her kit because of some dead leader."

WCC Bingo:

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

Getting a message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a message   Getting a message EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012 - 9:29

Stormeye nodded. "Then I shall. I just hope that if she ever finds out she won't hate me for lying to her...But thank you for telling me about this. Your...er...half-son will be treated like my own...cause he is...Gah!"

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Wild

Wild

Taurus Cat

Getting a message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a message   Getting a message EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012 - 9:31

"Good. I trust you." he said, fading away
OOC; LOLOLOLOLOL XD

WCC Bingo:

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

Getting a message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a message   Getting a message EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012 - 9:35

Stormeye tilted his head as Wildstar faded away. "Gosh...this is just confusing! Perhaps it will make more sense when the kit is really born... Wait...how am I suppose to explain to the kit when he finds out that I am his father yet I am not his father!" Stormeye looked around frantic. "Wildstar! Once your kit learns you are really his father...kinda...you better help me explain to him about that!" The grey and black warrior gazed at the stars above as he started to fade. "YOU BETTER!" Annnnd then Stormeye fade away and woke up, more confused as ever.

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Getting a message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a message   Getting a message Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting a message
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Dream Territory-
Jump to: