Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A message to my Art requesters~!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

A message to my Art requesters~! Empty
PostA message to my Art requesters~!

So some people who have requested art from me have been complaining because their art is taking so long, constantly nagging me to get it done, etc, but for you see, for I cant draw ANYTHING at the moment, because my TABLET IT BROKEN. (And for those of you who don't know what it is, it's like a digital piece of pen and paper that various people use to draw with,) So therefore, I cannot get anything done until I fix it, since I use a laptop and am not able to use the touchpad.

I apologize to those who have waited so long and paitently for their icons or line-art, but until further notice, no requests shall be finished (Unless your cat is REALLY simple, and is easy for me to draw with the touchpad) until I get my tablet fixed.
Thanks for being so good...

~Darkshadow

A message to my Art requesters~! Chisweethomeicon_19A message to my Art requesters~! Chisweethomeicon_22A message to my Art requesters~! Chisweethomeicon_17A message to my Art requesters~! Chisweethomeicon_14A message to my Art requesters~! Chisweethomeicon_20A message to my Art requesters~! Chisweethomeicon_24A message to my Art requesters~! Chisweethomeicon_1-1A message to my Art requesters~! Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

A message to my Art requesters~! :: Comments

Sun
Re: A message to my Art requesters~!
Post Sun 14 Nov 2010 - 11:23 by Sun
Sorry for bothering you about it

A message to my Art requesters~!

Page 1 of 1