Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You Dissappoint Me. (Closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2452

You Dissappoint Me. (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: You Dissappoint Me. (Closed)   You Dissappoint Me. (Closed) EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 5:11 pm

The familiar hard flat stone beneath his paws was welcome. The black stone that rested between the boundaries of ThunderClan and ShadowClan. That rumbled like thunder as monsters traversed the path with an agility a thousand times greater than the swiftest WindClan cat. It was a familiar and grounding piece of land, and it was once, his to guard. All those moons ago, he had protected this strip of land, had fought off every clan that dared to cross him.

Now his clan was a simple shadow of its former glory, and his chest ached at the memory of strength and unity it had once held. Now, it was a den of traitors, murderers and filthy cross clan abominations. His pale-tipped lips curled in distaste. Dark tortoiseshell shape a silhouette against the night air, stark against the white backdrop of snow as it fell.

His green eyes stared into the depths of ShadowClan. Where he expected someone to greet his frame that speckled with stars. It was time this so-called leader of his once mighty clan met the music of their failure. StarClan would not abide by these intolerable actions any longer.

You Dissappoint Me. (Closed)
Page 1 of 1