Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rogue Attack! (please post TC cats!)

Go down 
+6
Sun
Moose~Coldglance
Flybot
Leo
Feath ❤️
not fish
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4530

Rogue Attack! (please post TC cats!) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Attack! (please post TC cats!)   Rogue Attack! (please post TC cats!) - Page 5 EmptySun 21 Nov 2010 - 17:12

Firepaw growled at the queen. "Please, if you would be so kind, find another place. Unless your willing to lose some of that nice fur of yours?" She knew, of course, no one was supposed to attack a queen expecting kits.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Rogue Attack! (please post TC cats!) - Page 5 JPzjwJV Rogue Attack! (please post TC cats!) - Page 5 JPzNeMg Rogue Attack! (please post TC cats!) - Page 5 JGg2mwx Rogue Attack! (please post TC cats!) - Page 5 JPzwPEb Rogue Attack! (please post TC cats!) - Page 5 JPzwXQn

Rogue Attack! (please post TC cats!) - Page 5 JcTsSP1  Rogue Attack! (please post TC cats!) - Page 5 JcnAVnI Rogue Attack! (please post TC cats!) - Page 5 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Attack! (please post TC cats!)   Rogue Attack! (please post TC cats!) - Page 5 EmptySun 21 Nov 2010 - 17:23

"Firepaw, we can't hurt her..."
She mumbled.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Rogue Attack! (please post TC cats!) - Page 5 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Attack! (please post TC cats!)   Rogue Attack! (please post TC cats!) - Page 5 EmptySun 21 Nov 2010 - 18:06

Leopardheart shouldered her way over to the front. "Please, kindly leave."

Lilyleaf

Clan/Rank : A Windclan mew.
Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Attack! (please post TC cats!)   Rogue Attack! (please post TC cats!) - Page 5 EmptySun 21 Nov 2010 - 18:28

Lilypaw left her den, slipping out of camp. She heard voices and went towards them. Regestering the conversation, alarmed for the queen she asked quietly, "Where is she going to go and what about the kits?"

http://truefairytail.board-directory.net
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Attack! (please post TC cats!)   Rogue Attack! (please post TC cats!) - Page 5 EmptySun 21 Nov 2010 - 19:20

Firepaw suddenly had an idea, one she didn't really like, but... "What if we asked Goldenstar if she could stay for awhile. Just untill she has her kit's and they become old enough to leave with her."

Rogue Attack! (please post TC cats!) - Page 5 JPzjwJV Rogue Attack! (please post TC cats!) - Page 5 JPzNeMg Rogue Attack! (please post TC cats!) - Page 5 JGg2mwx Rogue Attack! (please post TC cats!) - Page 5 JPzwPEb Rogue Attack! (please post TC cats!) - Page 5 JPzwXQn

Rogue Attack! (please post TC cats!) - Page 5 JcTsSP1  Rogue Attack! (please post TC cats!) - Page 5 JcnAVnI Rogue Attack! (please post TC cats!) - Page 5 JaZZNs4
Back to top Go down
Lilyleaf

Lilyleaf

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Attack! (please post TC cats!)   Rogue Attack! (please post TC cats!) - Page 5 EmptySun 21 Nov 2010 - 19:48

Lily nodded happily, glad she didn't have to speek the idea aloud.

Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Attack! (please post TC cats!)   Rogue Attack! (please post TC cats!) - Page 5 EmptySun 21 Nov 2010 - 19:49

The she-cat looked at the bunch of them.
"What are you talking about! Im not going with you! Your probably just like fox, that eat kits! That one over there looks like a bigger cat I saw on a twopaw moving box! I think it was called a Leopard? I asked my other friends. That leopard snatched a little rabbit up, and swallowed it whole! Im not going with anyone who eats kits!" She said her fur fluffed up.

OCC: dude, if I stay with TC i'll have to rp as two cats XD well until she has kits. But wouldn't that be awesome? I mean I bet no cat has been a kittypet, then joined a Clan on this site, have they? I'd be like Daisy!

Lilyleaf

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Attack! (please post TC cats!)   Rogue Attack! (please post TC cats!) - Page 5 EmptySun 21 Nov 2010 - 19:56

Lilypaw looked surprized but responded gently, "We don't eat kits...We protect kits with our lives." she mewed quietly taking a step closer, "If you come with us you'll be safe."

Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Attack! (please post TC cats!)   Rogue Attack! (please post TC cats!) - Page 5 EmptySun 21 Nov 2010 - 19:58

The she-cat stayed put, her belly looking very swollen. "Are you sure you don't eat kits? Are you sure they will be guaranteed a safe home like the rest of you." She asked, her wide blue eyes darting to and fro.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Attack! (please post TC cats!)   Rogue Attack! (please post TC cats!) - Page 5 EmptySun 21 Nov 2010 - 20:37

Firepaw growled irritably. "Yes, we promise not to harm you or your kits." Taking a step closer she, meowed more soflty, "It's better than having your kit's die after birth from cold. Am I right?"

Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Attack! (please post TC cats!)   Rogue Attack! (please post TC cats!) - Page 5 EmptyMon 22 Nov 2010 - 4:54

Leopardheart nodded. "And I'm not as fierce as i look."

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Attack! (please post TC cats!)   Rogue Attack! (please post TC cats!) - Page 5 EmptyMon 22 Nov 2010 - 5:33

The brown face cat looked at them all. "I suppose I could come, I want the best I can get for my kits." She said closing the space between her and the wild cats in one fluid movement.

Moose~Coldglance

Clan/Rank : Skyclan/deputy
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1051

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Attack! (please post TC cats!)   Rogue Attack! (please post TC cats!) - Page 5 EmptyMon 22 Nov 2010 - 12:19

"someone should volunteer to help her"he said

Spoiler:

Rogue Attack! (please post TC cats!) - Page 5 Whatcolor_isblueRogue Attack! (please post TC cats!) - Page 5 7
Rogue Attack! (please post TC cats!) - Page 5 Xd_for_bloo__s_plot_by_snakefirexd-d4dfq0q
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Attack! (please post TC cats!)   Rogue Attack! (please post TC cats!) - Page 5 EmptyMon 22 Nov 2010 - 14:23

Leopardheart meowed. "I'll help."

Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Attack! (please post TC cats!)   Rogue Attack! (please post TC cats!) - Page 5 EmptyMon 22 Nov 2010 - 14:32

Firepaw shrugged. "I'll help too. As long as you don't complain about anything..."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Attack! (please post TC cats!)   Rogue Attack! (please post TC cats!) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rogue Attack! (please post TC cats!)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next