Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rogue Attack! [CLAN EVENT]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Rogue Attack! [CLAN EVENT] Empty
PostSubject: Rogue Attack! [CLAN EVENT]   Rogue Attack! [CLAN EVENT] EmptyWed 13 Aug 2014 - 20:04

These rogues have been running wild all over RiverClan territory, stealing your freshkill and ambushing any cats they catch alone! Scent trails have led you here, to a Twoleg barn rich with mice and other strange prey. The rogues have been living here awhile, it seems.

It's time to flush them out. Don't let the Twolegs catch you!

Alright, RiverClan!

No need for battle system, but we can use it if you want.

Ready, set, go!

Rogue Attack! [CLAN EVENT] I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Attack! [CLAN EVENT]   Rogue Attack! [CLAN EVENT] EmptyThu 14 Aug 2014 - 6:16

Shimmermist stayed back at camp, protecting the kits just in case if a rouge decided to attack the camp. "Don't worry, everything will be ok," she soothed.

Showerkit tried to sneak past her mom, but failed every time. "Mom, let me go through! I want to see the rouges!" She was a very adventurous and curious cat.

"No, your not allowed out of camp, and your to young and might get hurt!"

Rogue Attack! [CLAN EVENT] Image13

Rogue Attack! [CLAN EVENT] Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Attack! [CLAN EVENT]   Rogue Attack! [CLAN EVENT] EmptyThu 14 Aug 2014 - 8:20

Pounding in the barn, he yowled for his clanmates to hurry "Lets chase these rouges out!" Stormclaw tackled the closest rogue, his face of pure terror as he clawed him viciously. Biting and clawing, he felt blood pouring from the wounds, and the cat flee. Glaring at another, he tackled him and continued his vicious clawing.

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Attack! [CLAN EVENT]   Rogue Attack! [CLAN EVENT] EmptyThu 14 Aug 2014 - 12:33

Shallowlake looked at Shimmermist and their kits. "I'll be right back.." he meowed, wanting badly to stay and watch the bundles of fur. He followed Stormclaw and leaped on the nearest rouge. This she-cat was tough. She hissed and slashed at the tabby tom, scoring a deep mark on Shallowlake's shoulders. "Leave this territory forever, scumbag!" He hissed viciously, scratching the rouge's eye. She yowled and fled the scene. "That's right, get moving!" he yowled, attacking a big brute. He hissed when the rouge made a move to attack him, and bit an ear. The rouge fled, tail tucked. After catching his breath, Shallowlake resumed fighting.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Attack! [CLAN EVENT]   Rogue Attack! [CLAN EVENT] EmptyThu 14 Aug 2014 - 16:00

Stream kit hid in bushes, going up to the two leg place barn. She'd be the first kit to know where it was! She saw a rouge kit and decided to make her move. She jumped, hissing, and bit the kit. Clawing at it with hardish claws, it went limp. "Yes! I got one!" Unfortunately, her yowling made everyone turn and see her. Just then, a she cat rouge pounced on her. "YOU KILLED MY KIT!!!" She screeched. "Help!!!!" Stream kit yowled. "I was just trying to-" her words were cut by pain. Hopefully, someone would save her. Stream kit felt the blood pound in her ears. She broke away. Running fast. The rouge she cat caught up with her. The strange cats words reminded her and she tried hard to do the death bite. Nothing. She fell down, crying. Bloody wounds soaked her fur. She stood up tall and hissed, clawing the rouge cat. She saw a starry apprentice next to her. Black paw fended off the rouges. Only the ones that have a little faith in starclan. A bolt of lightning struck the tree and it went down, down, down. (You can choose if your cat gets injured by the tree) the tree falls on stream kits tail, breaking it.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Attack! [CLAN EVENT]   Rogue Attack! [CLAN EVENT] EmptyFri 15 Aug 2014 - 0:24

Cat55555 wrote:
Stream kit hid in bushes, going up to the two leg place barn. She'd be the first kit to know where it was! She saw a rouge kit and decided to make her move. She jumped, hissing, and bit the kit. Clawing at it with hardish claws, it went limp. "Yes! I got one!" Unfortunately, her yowling made everyone turn and see her. Just then, a she cat rouge pounced on her. "YOU KILLED MY KIT!!!" She screeched. "Help!!!!" Stream kit yowled. "I was just trying to-" her words were cut by pain. Hopefully, someone would save her. Stream kit felt the blood pound in her ears. She broke away. Running fast. The rouge she cat caught up with her. The strange cats words reminded her and she tried hard to do the death bite. Nothing. She fell down, crying. Bloody wounds soaked her fur. She stood up tall and hissed, clawing the rouge cat. She saw a starry apprentice next to her. Black paw fended off the rouges. Only the ones that have a little faith in starclan. A bolt of lightning struck the tree and it went down, down, down. (You can choose if your cat gets injured by the tree) the tree falls on stream kits tail, breaking it.

Rogue Attack! [CLAN EVENT] Yq3C4qk

Normally I'm pretty lax about this kind of stuff, but I think this is way too much.

I'm okay with you sneaking out here, but getting saved by the ghosts and spirits of StarClan and then having a tree fall on everybody? It's derailing, to say the least.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Attack! [CLAN EVENT]   Rogue Attack! [CLAN EVENT] EmptyFri 15 Aug 2014 - 7:32

Here, I'll redo it. Sorry, I get really into if u know what I mean :p
Stream kit wandered to the barn. She looked down and leaped into one of the hay things. She saw what looked like a six moon old apprentice (but of course, they were rouges) and she batted its head. It turned around and clawed her. The mystery cat she saw in her dream failed, so she was okay. She ran off. She got stuck in a thorn bush. Her pelt had thorns all over it, but she didn't care. She just went to camp, happy to be safe. Some cats rushed up to her asking what happened.

This ok?

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Attack! [CLAN EVENT]   Rogue Attack! [CLAN EVENT] EmptyFri 15 Aug 2014 - 11:26

Yeah, that'll do. Thank you.

(will post in this later with Reed)

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Attack! [CLAN EVENT]   Rogue Attack! [CLAN EVENT] EmptyFri 15 Aug 2014 - 11:32

I thanks

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Attack! [CLAN EVENT]   Rogue Attack! [CLAN EVENT] EmptyMon 18 Aug 2014 - 1:06

OOC: Lol, this topic faltered so hard. Oh well. I need to shave off a couple lives, so I might as well post here too.

IC: Reedstar plunged into the barn after his Clanmates yowling a battle cry, sending up flurries of old stale straw with every loping pawstep. The rank stench of rogues mingling in with Twolegs hit him like a monster. Everywhere he looked, he saw cats grappling with each other, hissing and spitting and cursing, and everywhere he looked, he saw rogues. Queens guarding kits, lean and rugged she-cats with torn ears, gruff and muscular toms with faces marred with the scars of half a hundred battles, cats as old as elders, with glassy eyes and missing whiskers, fighting with RiverClan warriors half their age. They infested the barn like maggots infested crowfood, and some―the meanest, toughest, and biggest of the lot―had grown plump off of all the mice and strange prey that the Twoleg farm had to offer them. It only made them look bigger and more fearsome.

When Reedstar turned, he saw him.

The rogue was the biggest cat he'd ever seen, towering even over the tallest RiverClan cats. One cheek was maimed beyond recognition, looking as if it'd been torn away, fur and skin and whiskers and all. His soot gray fur was slashed with old pink scars, one ear had been ripped into shreds, and his eyes were two ships of yellow flint in a scowling gray face. He had a dog's paws, and heavy broad shoulders, and Reedstar realized he had to look up at him to meet his gaze.

Reedstar dropped into a crouch, lashing his tail. Green eyes met yellow, and the rogue charged, roaring like a monster. The RiverClan leader stepped nimbly aside, and the bigger cat went rushing past. He's fast for his size, he noted, baring his teeth as the rogue turned around to face him again.

"Are you the leader here?" Reedstar asked, edging closer.

"We have no leader here, Clan cat," the tom spat. His voice sounded like an avalanche rumbling down a mountainside. "We are free."

"You are lawless," he corrected, unsheathing his claws. "And you are trespassing. This is RiverClan land."

"We will do what we please. This is our territory now. Your code has no power here."

"Leave now and I will spare your life."

That seemed to amuse him. "Little kit," he said. "I will feed you to the crows."

"Little kit," even though Reedstar was easily twice his age... although only half his size. "Try," was all Reedstar said in reply.

The rogue threw himself forward, looking to bowl the RiverClan leader over, but Reedstar was ready. He danced aside, whirling, and the bigger cat went crashing into the dusty floorboards. As he regained his paws and turned to face him again, Reedstar's paw flicked out like a serpent's tongue, and a four bright red scratches appeared on the rogue's dark muzzle.

"What is your name?"

He only grunted in response and swung out a heavy paw. Reedstar ducked, feeling the rogue's claws nip at the tips of his ears, just barely missing. Another paw swiped out at his head, and the RiverClan leader jumped back, just out of reach. "Your name," he insisted.

"What does it matter to you, Clan cat?" the rogue growled, pausing, just for a moment.

There. Reedstar lunged forward with a yowl, both paws outstretched. The rogue reeled, wide-eyed and bellowing in fury as Reedstar brought them both down in a tangle of limbs and fur. Dust and straw all flew up in a smoky cloud around them as they wrestled for control.

Finally the warrior broke away and rolled back onto his paws, panting and bleeding from a dozen new scratches along his flank and legs. The rogue stood not far away, as obstinate as stone, looking more annoyed than hurt.

"Boulder," he grumbled at last, and he hurtled forward again, paws pounding along the ground.

This time Reedstar wasn't prepared. He dipped his head, avoiding one heavy swing, then dodged aside to avoid another, but the next, as fast and hard as a monster speeding along the Thunderpath, caught him on the muzzle. For a moment he saw stars, and the next thing he knew, he was falling over and tumbling violently along the ground before crashing into a haphazard pile of hay. The loose straw slid down and half-buried him as he shook his head, ears ringing and lights dancing in his vision.

The next thing he knew, he was being half-dragged, half-tossed out from under the hay by the scruff. Reedstar coughed, blinked his eyes open, and looked up. Boulder stood over him, casting a dark shadow over his body. Thorn-sharp claws suddenly were digging into his neck, and blood filled his mouth as he bit his tongue in the effort not to cry out in pain. "And when you meet your StarClan, Clan cat," the rogue was saying, "tell them who sent you."

Blindly, Reedstar lashed out, and Boulder staggered backwards, screaming, with tears of blood streaking down his face. He dragged himself to his feet, faltered, and fell back to the ground, all his strength washing away and giving way to a numbing cold.

Through a blurry veil, Reedstar watched the blood pour out from the great gash in his neck and pool around him. He rested his head on the floor, eyes widening, and sucked in one last desperate gasp for air.

Three lives.

A moment later, he found himself in a starlit field, with a sea of grass stretching around him in all directions and his father sitting across from him, with his tail curled around his paws and a stern expression on his face.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Attack! [CLAN EVENT]   Rogue Attack! [CLAN EVENT] Empty

Back to top Go down

Rogue Attack! [CLAN EVENT]
Page 1 of 1