Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The beaver attack, getting rid of two cats yo(open I guess)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

The beaver attack, getting rid of two cats yo(open I guess) Empty
PostSubject: The beaver attack, getting rid of two cats yo(open I guess)   The beaver attack, getting rid of two cats yo(open I guess) EmptyMon 4 Jan 2016 - 21:18

Pearlkit was fed up with Fishstar. She had waited six extra moons and was now a full grown cat, condemned to being a kit forever, she didn't know how to do anything, but sit around and play Mossball with the other younger kits. She was fed up with her father Troutstep, and her aunt Willowshine trying to comfort her, it's was getting tiresome to the warrior aged kit. So Pearlkit ran away and didn't look back but little did she know was that Willowshine saw her and so did a beaver. She ran and ran until she reached the river, letting out her sobs. She scented something and heard rustling and the snap of a wrong only to whip around and see a beaver. She screamed and back up towards the water. "Aunt Willowshine, Troutstep help me somebody!!" She wailed, scared out of her mind. Of course she didn't know how to fight but she would do her best. She screamed again as it lunged towards her only for it to get Spanaway from her from the side.

Willowshinehine had seen her niece Pearlkit run from camp and then heard her scream. She fan as fast as she could only to see it lunge. So she did the sensible thing and lunged at it and slammed it into a clump f reeds. She growled and stood in front of her niece some blood dripping from its shoulder where it had kicked her with its claws. She let out a feral growl as it got back up growling its self. It lunged again and she pushed Pearlkit out of the way and jumped to the side clawing its face as she went by. She saw the beaver turn towards Pearlkit and counterweight at her throat, she tried to get there first but wasn't fast enough.

As soon as the beaver lunged for her throat Pearlkit's eyes widened and she froze, her blood turning ice cold. She felt big strong teeth cut into her throat and let out a gargled scream. She could feel no more pain as it let go of her and she fell over dead and with her last few breaths saw the beaver lash out at Willowshine and attack her and injure her.

Willowshine screamed with rage and the beaver lunged at her. It caught a hold of her torso and she gave a savage growl, the usually gentle she cat was now spitting with rage and fury that was hot enough to burn hell. She clawed at its eyes managing to sick her claws into one, before it bit down harder. He hissed is pain and classed it's chest and underbelly with her hind claws and she bit and clawed it face, until it bit down as hard as it could snapping her spine and ribs and blood welled out of her deep wound. Her once pretty sky blue eyes were now filled with a glazed over angry look on her face and eyes. Her once pretty diluted Gray and black calico pelt was almost unrecognizable as dark, almost black crimson blood welled from the wounding on her torso and where her bone splintered through her skin from the beaver. What now was once two beautiful she cats were now two blood covered bodies, looking like they had been torn apart by dogs or monsters. That was the end of Willowshine and Pearlkit.
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: The beaver attack, getting rid of two cats yo(open I guess)   The beaver attack, getting rid of two cats yo(open I guess) EmptyMon 4 Jan 2016 - 22:28

OOC: Okay, can I just make something clear? I have told all of you in RC multiple times that if I don't get to doing something, feel free to flood my inbox with PMs until I do what was requested, or add me on Skype to instant message me. I think I've said that about four times now. I forget things. Everyone does. Look, I'm sorry for forgetting about Pearlkit's ceremony, but the last month hasn't exactly been very WCC-centric for me, because I've had other things to focus on. Life happens. As for Willowshine, I did post in her ceremony. You never posted after me, despite being annoyed that I had procrastinated in making the topic.

So next time you make an RC cat and I take a little longer to make a ceremony, please heed my advice. There's no need to get upset and kill both of your cats off.

The beaver attack, getting rid of two cats yo(open I guess) 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: The beaver attack, getting rid of two cats yo(open I guess)   The beaver attack, getting rid of two cats yo(open I guess) EmptyMon 4 Jan 2016 - 23:07

OOC:that's fin I just needed two spots open and I was gonna kill Willowshine anyways and Pearlkit hadn't had her ceremony so i was like I don't really use her anyways so ill just kill her off
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: The beaver attack, getting rid of two cats yo(open I guess)   The beaver attack, getting rid of two cats yo(open I guess) EmptyMon 4 Jan 2016 - 23:52

ooc: Just going to jump in real quick to say that I do exist. I know a lot of y'all seem to forget, but I am deputy. If Fish is ever inactive (which she almost always makes member announcements to let you know when she is going to be) it's my job to do ceremonies. But please don't come to me first. I'm your second choice if Fish doesn't respond/make your ceremony for a while/is inactive. And I consider a while to be a week or more. Don't come to me if it's only been a few days since you asked. She's not a big fan of being disregarded as inactive when she's not. And make sure to let her know if you PM me about making a ceremony.

/done

The beaver attack, getting rid of two cats yo(open I guess) N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beaver attack, getting rid of two cats yo(open I guess)   The beaver attack, getting rid of two cats yo(open I guess) Empty

Back to top Go down

The beaver attack, getting rid of two cats yo(open I guess)
Page 1 of 1