Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Irresistable (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

Irresistable (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Irresistable (Closed)   Irresistable (Closed) EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 2:15 pm

Hillfire had imagined warriorhood to be perfect. Respected and honored, nobody would doubt him anymore. At first, it had seemed like that would be the case. The glory he felt after his warrior ceremony was awesome. Yet as he woke up in the warrior den for the first time, it didn't feel any different. Of course, the first day and a half it had been new and exciting, and everything felt exactly how he had hoped that it would. Unfortunately, that light had dimmed after he had actually spent a night in this den. Everything was pretty much the same. Nothing about him felt any more listened to, and just with more duties. Why was what he had looked forward to his whole life so dang disapointing? The sleeping bodies around him were just like the cats he had shared a den with just two nights ago. Standing up, he strectched out and prepared to go be assigned a patrol. Which cat would he assigned to hunt with today? Hopefully not some traitor. Not many seemed all to interesting. All the pelts started to look identical in the dim light, like not many standing out. A few did, however. Lichenmask, for one. Flurryshine as well. Realizing that he didn't want to risk having to patrol with someone like Nutfur or Gingerstripe, he decided exercise one of his warrior rights and create his own patrol. And he would reject anyone he didn't like.
"Anyone want to go on a patrol with me?" Hillfire asked the warrior's den, watching as cats began to wake up. Nutfur walked right past him, shooting him a glare as she silently left the den. Ha, it was nice to see her frustrated for once. Probably just sad that now that he was a warrior she couldn't say she was a higher rank as an excuse to boss him around anymore. Anyway, he looked at the cats he hope would join him, seeing if any of them were coming to him. While there were a few of them, his mind subconsciously began focusing on Flurryshine. The gorgeous white she-cat with such a charismatic personality. Cute as heck, and he was pretty sure she had a crush on him. And maybe he felt the same way about her.

Irresistable (Closed) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Irresistable (Closed)   Irresistable (Closed) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 8:00 am

Flurryshine heard the familiar mew of the tom whom she had a strong crush on, and she lifted her head to look up at Hillfire. She had been working all day weaving willow stems into the back of the elders' den after a tree branch from last night's thunderstorm fell on top of it -- thankfully missing Cloudstone and Shellwater -- and she had just settled down for a quick nap to recharge herself. But this was Hillfire who wanted to hunt, and by the expecting glimmer of his eyes she could tell he wanted her to volunteer to join him. Who knows, maybe the two of them could go out together alone.

Smiling, she stood up and stretched. "I'll join you. Just give me a few moments to groom, and then I'll meet you by the entrance, alright?" Sitting back down, she began picking moss and feathers out of her fluffy white coat.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Irresistable (Closed)   Irresistable (Closed) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 3:02 pm

"Thanks Flurryshine. I knew you would join me," Hillfire purred, turning and walking from the warrior's den. "That will be all." Acting like half the clan would want to join him was fun, even if he knew it wasn't true. But Flurryshine was really the one he was hoping for. Because while his question had been to all the warriors, it had really been directed at the one bright white she-cat. His blue eyes shone with satisfaction, and he smirked as he trotted over to the camp's exit. Sitting down, he waited for his ma- well, crush to join him. Hopefully in a few moons it would be more than that. Grooming down the fur on his chest and paws, he fantasized about the patrols. He would catch so many fish with the flick of a paw, and she would compliment him for it. When they talked, she would make him feel happy inside. Everything about this patrol would be perfect. Sitting back in a more relaxed stance, he looked up at the Greenleaf sky. This day would be one he would remember forever.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Irresistable (Closed)   Irresistable (Closed) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 3:54 pm

As promised, Flurryshine trotted out of the warriors' den and up to Hillfire after a few moments, her fur beautiful and perfectly groomed. "Hope I didn't take too long. Let's head out. I want to see if I can't catch more fish than you. I highly doubt it, you're just so talented, but it's still worth a shot, isn't it?" She winked flirtatiously at the tom, then stepped to the side, allowing him to lead the small patrol out.

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Irresistable (Closed)   Irresistable (Closed) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 6:36 pm

"We'll see about that. It's unlikely, but you never fail to amaze me," Hillfire flirted back, drawing his tail across her flank as he passed by her. Leading Flurryshine out of camp, it didn't take long for them to reach the river. However, he continued walking until they reached the part of the river that bent into RiverClan territory, the best fishing spot in the forest. Mostly because it was the part of the river that was farthest away from ThunderClan. In addition to that fact, the strong currents create small, calmer pools on the sides that fish tended to stray into, making for a very easy catch. And while he knew neither of them needed to level of ease, it would allow for more time talking. Speaking of which, he sat down beside one of the pools, looking at the grogeous bright white she-cat. "Are you planning on showing me some of your fishing skills? If you're half as graceful in the water as on land, I'm sure it will be a pleasure to see."

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Irresistable (Closed)   Irresistable (Closed) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 6:45 pm

Flurryshine let herself be led to the fishing spot Hillfire chose, her chest rumbling happily all the while. At his compliment, she rather shyly turned her head away with a soft, pleased chirp, trying to appear cute and attractive for him -- but in all honesty, it was very flattering, and it made her heart soar. She turned back to the river and nestled down comfortably by the bank, watching closely for any fish that strayed too close. Her paw lashed into the water just in time to hook a squirming silver fish up and out of the water. It soared over their heads and, acting quickly to put on a show for the tom, she leaped up into the air to catch it in her jaws, killing it with a well-aimed bite to the back of the neck. Half-turning in the air, she landed gracefully on the ground.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu Scorchachu on Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15014

PostSubject: Re: Irresistable (Closed)   Irresistable (Closed) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 6:45 pm

The member 'Yoshachu Scorchachu' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 3

Irresistable (Closed) Mistpe10
Irresistable (Closed) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Irresistable (Closed)   Irresistable (Closed) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 5:11 am

"Impressive," Hillfire complimented, genuinely impressed by Flurryshine's performance. The fish itself wouldn't be hard to catch, but the way she caught it was so pretty, and honestly attractive. If he did the exact same thing, however, it wouldn't have the same appeal. She was the beautiful and graceful she-cat, but he was strong and powerful tom. Anything he did had to show off his brute strength, rather than his agility. Pretty sure that he had a great idea of how to do so, he searched the water for a fish. While hers had been a pretty silver fish, he just wanted the biggest one he could find. Soon he had spotted a rather sizable carp, and decided to go for it. Quickly predicting where it where it was going to go, he slammed his claws into it as hard as he could. As he did so, he claws pierced all the way the fish and slammed it against the riverbank, killing it in an instant. Adding it to the silver fish, he held up the paw he had used and smirked widely. "Killed it with one hit from one paw, easy peasy. How many other cats do you know that can do that?"

Last edited by Squirrelnose on Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15014

PostSubject: Re: Irresistable (Closed)   Irresistable (Closed) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 5:11 am

The member 'Squirrelnose' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 1

Irresistable (Closed) Mistpe10
Irresistable (Closed) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Irresistable (Closed)   Irresistable (Closed) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 7:46 pm

Flurryshine's bright green eyes twinkled in awe at how easily Hillfire was able to take down a fish nearly as big as he was with one swipe of his claws. "There's never been a RiverClan cat who's been able, you're the first in Clan history!" While she was actively continuing to flirt with the tom, she did have to admit that catch was very impressive. He truly was as strong and as talented as he claimed himself to be. "I'm very grateful you're RiverClan, Hillfire, otherwise I would lose to you in a battle before you could say 'fish'!"

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Irresistable (Closed)   Irresistable (Closed) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 12:38 pm

"Well, there is a reason I was born into RiverClan. StarClan probably saw that I had too much potential to waste in one of the other clans," Hillfire boasted, for a few moments forgetting who he was talking too. Would Flurryshine find that entire display a bit too arrogant for her liking? This wasn't something he normally thought about, and he suddenly worried if she would take it the wrong way. So quickly, he tried to fix any damage he might have potentially created. "And besides, if I wasn't in RiverClan, I never would have met you. And that would be a shame, because I don't know how I could live without your beauty." It was a bit cheesy, but whatever. Hopefully it would cover up his previous cocky remark.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Irresistable (Closed)   Irresistable (Closed) EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 12:06 am

Ears growing warm at the flattery, Flurryshine ducked her head with a shy purr, for once not aiming to put on a display for him. She didn't truly mind his egotistical, boastful nature, but it was always such a treat whenever he complimented her on her own talents and virtues. "Well, if I'm as pretty as you are strong, talented, and handsome, I must be the most gorgeous cat to have ever lived."

She then tilted her head back up to look Hillfire in his eyes. "I... I've been meaning to tell you something for a while, Hillfire. You see... I don't really... well... flirt with you for no reason. I... I really like you. Like... Like how Snowblossom and Lakewhisper like each other. I... I wish to be your mate, Hillfire."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Irresistable (Closed)   Irresistable (Closed) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 2:32 pm

"Oh really?" Hillfire purred, a love-stuck smile spreading over his face, looking right back into Flurryshine bright green eyes. A feeling like his chest was being lifted up in the air filled him, and for once his brain was focused on something other than self or clan pride. Just on the fact that she was the most charming and beautiful she-cat that he had ever seen. The goal of the patrol had been to grow closer with her, knowing that she would some day be his mate. Maybe it was his arrogance, or a sense of faith, but he had believed that they were meant to be together, and that would happen no matter what. And now here she was, asking to be his mate.Enjoying every second, he drew out his silence slightly longer than needed just to make this moment last for as long as possible. "That's interesting, because I feel the same way about you." Sitting down beside her, he entwined his tail with her, leaning slightly closer to the she-cat he loved. "Every time I see you, I am amazed by your beauty and elegance, and I know that there is hope for the world. Because every single time that I talk to you I feel an overwhelming amount of..." Pausing, he looked lovingly into her eyes. "... Love. Flurryshine, I love you, and it would be a pleasure to become your mate. Because even in the best clan, you are the best she-cat. In a sense, the best of the best."

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Irresistable (Closed)   Irresistable (Closed) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 5:52 pm

(OOC: Since Spotfur's retiring to the elders' den, I'm guessing that means Flurryshine won't become his mate... maybe. I think. Unless Jade tells me otherwise, I really want these two to stay a couple, the dynamic's just too adorable and amazing!)

Flurryshine looked up into Hillfire's eyes, her own seeming to sparkle with ever-growing delight and joy. She purred loudly and deeply at the compliments and just hearing how much she really meant to him. She was truly as happy as can be knowing the tom she loved had mutual feelings for her.

Closing her eyes happily, she leaned in and nuzzled underneath his chin, ears drawn back, drinking in his warm, familiar scent. She really felt like the happiest and luckiest cat in RiverClan to have such a talented yet compassionate tom as her true love.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Irresistable (Closed)   Irresistable (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Irresistable (Closed)
Page 1 of 1