Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'm Not Used to This [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1847

I'm Not Used to This [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: I'm Not Used to This [Closed]   I'm Not Used to This [Closed] EmptyFri 6 Oct 2017 - 19:21

Raggedpaw sat in the corner of the camp alone. Besides Blizzardstar, no cat had really talked to him the last few days. He had been grooming his fur, trying to make it look like the other's, but he paused. The rest of the cats were all eating together and talking friendly. Nobody offered him prey, so he didn't take any. He was used to not eating, so it was alright. The older tom placed his head on his paws, thinking. The clan cats were strange. They had weird names and they did things called "patrols". They held weird meetings and had a clan in the stars. It was a lot to take in. He sat up once more and sighed, glancing at the darkening sky.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Used to This [Closed]   I'm Not Used to This [Closed] EmptyMon 9 Oct 2017 - 11:48

Shadowleaf had been busy the past few days, finding herself hunting more and more often now that the weather was growing colder. The warrior padded back into the camp to find Squeak who was now Raggedpaw sitting alone.

Placing the prey she had caught today in the fresh kill pile she grabbed a bird that was worth sharing, and padded over to the apprentice, and placed it down in front of him. "Want to share? It looks like you haven't eaten in a while." The white and gray she-cat asked.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Used to This [Closed]   I'm Not Used to This [Closed] EmptyMon 9 Oct 2017 - 23:03

Raggedpaw glanced up to Shadowleaf, and then stood. He dipped his head, then settled back down. "I'm not sure how the eating customs were around here, so I haven't taken anything." his mouth watered as he eyed the prey, and he took a small bite. He chewed slowly, then swallowed. "I feel like I'm walking blindly through the territory, trying to figure all this new ways out." he flattened his ears in embarrassment, flicking his tail and looking away.

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Used to This [Closed]   I'm Not Used to This [Closed] EmptyTue 10 Oct 2017 - 21:57

"I get it.. When I first arrived here with my Tribe everything was so confusing to me as well. It takes a while to get used to everything." She remembered how she wondered through the territory trying to find a the Thunderclan cats she saw at the gathering. At the time she didn't know anything about borders or other customs. "As far as the eating thing goes, the queens, kits and elders need to be feed first, and then we can eat. It's tough finding prey but there is usually enough for everyone to eat something." Shadowleaf said before taking a bite of the bird herself. "You will learn after a while, I'm sure your mentor will cover it."

Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Used to This [Closed]   I'm Not Used to This [Closed] EmptyMon 23 Oct 2017 - 11:42

Raggedpaw flicked his tail slightly. "Blizzardstar is very busy. I think she wants to keep me in camp just to watch me." He shrugged, and took another bite and chewed thoughtfully. "If you weren't born here, where did you come from? What's a "Tribe"? I thought we were clans." Alas, the rogue-like bluntness has still not left the middle aged tom. His eyes bore into Shadowleaf's in wait of her answer.

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Used to This [Closed]   I'm Not Used to This [Closed] EmptyMon 23 Oct 2017 - 14:13

"A tribe is very similar to the clans but they run a bit differently.. We also lived up in the mountains instead down here." That's all she could really explain without going into confusing detail. "We also have different names. Like mine before I became a clan cat was Shadow of the Dancing Leaf. Pretty silly don't you think?" The gray and white she-cat said before taking a bite of the food the were sharing.

Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Used to This [Closed]   I'm Not Used to This [Closed] EmptyTue 24 Oct 2017 - 0:16

Raggedpaw purred, and blinked at Shadowleaf slowly. "Well," Raggedpaw said after swallowing his bite of bird. "I like it a lot better than Raggedpaw. Raggedpaw is kinda..." he shrugged, glancing at his pelt with slight sadness.

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Used to This [Closed]   I'm Not Used to This [Closed] EmptyTue 24 Oct 2017 - 14:39

"No, I think Raggedpaw is better. It sounds pretty cool in my opinion." Shadowleaf said with happiness in her tone. "And you could end up with a cool warrior name like Raggedclaw or Raggedstrike or something similar. There are some really good possibilities out there." She took another bite before deciding she was done with it for now. She still wasn't used to eating a whole lot.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Used to This [Closed]   I'm Not Used to This [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Not Used to This [Closed]
Page 1 of 1