Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'm So Sorry [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

I'm So Sorry [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: I'm So Sorry [Closed]   I'm So Sorry [Closed] EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 3:30 pm

The gray and white she cat padded through the under brush, her mouth open as she scented for pray. Her feet still got caught in the brush sometimes but she was a lot more use to it now, knowing how to move silently. It allowed her to feel more like a Thunderclan warrior than a tribe cat. There were often times that she didn't feel like she was fully accepted into the clan.. Even if she did have a warrior name.. She kind of gave it to herself after discovering they had different names. She still served her clan well but she still felt like something was missing..

Shadowleaf was so caught up in her own thoughts, she didn't really notice the growing Badger scent until it was the sole thing blocking up her nose. The gray and white she-cat froze but it was too late, the Badger had already scented her. The bigger blackish creature pulled itself out from the den at sat under the Fallen Oak which marked the border between two clans.

The Badger let out a noise before lunging forward catching the frozen she-cats ear and tearing it off when Shadowleaf tried to get away. She couldn't fight a Badger on her own. It took both her and Specklefang together to fight off a fox, but a Badger? She couldn't just leave it here to fight any warrior it came across what was she to do? She started to back away from the creature her eyes staying on it, her ears flattened against her head.

A click sounded in the area, and a fire shot up Shadlowleaf's right leg. She couldn't move anymore. She was trapped between a rock in a hard place. She tried to move her back right leg but everytime she tried it just caused her more and more pain. She looked back to see a weird metal contraption clamping down on her leg right near the bend. Blood pulling out from where points dug into it. Her amber eyes widened as she realized she was stuck fighting a Badger without much movement. Her eyes looked back to the creature that was bearing down on her.

She unsheathed her claws ready to fight for her life, but she knew this was mostly likely the end of it. The gray and white warrior stayed in her spot, her paws bashing at the Badger anytime it came to close and her taking blows and bites as it came closer itself.

The gray and white warrior gave it her all but soon she was on the ground, blood pooling from many different areas on her body. She was barely holding on, but the Badger itself held a few wounds. If only she wasn't on her own. If she just had the energy for one more hit she could scare it off... but it didn't seem like that would be the case. This is where her life will end. With her good eye she looked up at the Badger, hoping for someone to come save her.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm So Sorry [Closed]   I'm So Sorry [Closed] EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 4:00 pm

Paws thumped against the ground, crooked tail streaming behind a large, bulky she-cat as they rushed to Shadowleafs aid. Claws unsheathed on unsteady paws as the warrior soared over Shadowleaf, muscled arms reeling back as they slammed against the striped beasts head. Each swipe met its mark with deadly precision, the sound reverberating as she pushed the badger back. Specklefang was really a warrior to be feared in that moment, her blood pumping in her ears as the large warrior looked down at the badger, a calm facade falling over her face as a quite growl engulfed her throat.

The badger growled and swiped in turn, its face bloodied and fur mussed as Specklefang remained relentless. Specklefang spared a moment to look at Shadowleaf, to assess the situation and why Shadowleaf wasn't fighting alongside her this time. But it cost her, with her focus split Specklefang's blows became weaker, less accurate and it struck. The badger took its chance and slammed a wide paw against the bulky Thunderclan warriors face, sending it sprawling.

Specklefang lay on the ground, dazed and the world spinning as blood began to clot her fur, making the light layer of snow red under her. Specklefangs eyes followed the Badger as it decided which prey to go after, too many options to choose from that was for sure. Specklefang tried to get to her paws, but with her tail still not having properly healed and being unused to it being such she was unable to be correctly balanced. That rough swipe that sent her sprawling making her see stars every time she tried to stand as well...

But she had a plan B, Raggedpaw. Specklefang saw Shadowleaf leave camp, the ex-tribe she-cats eyes seeming dazed as something just seemed wrong with her. The large, bulky she-cat got to her paws, disregarding her promise to Leopardclaw to stay in camp and rest up. Specklefang could not shake the gut feeling that Shadowleaf had been stirring, something was up and if Shadowleaf left than that spelled trouble... for some reason. Specklefang contemplated going after alone, but with a couple cats available for the first time she would do the smart thing and grab back-up. Green eyes rested on Raggedpaw, while the cat was an apprentice he may have very well been her senior. She recognized that the two had some sort of, connection besides the fact that maybe it was time to test the tom.

He came easy when she voiced her concerns for Shadowleaf, and as soon as they left camp, she ordered him to fall back just to make sure everything wasn't what it seemed.
Specklefang gave a shrill, gutteral yowl, her signal for the apprentice. Time to show his skills!
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1847

PostSubject: Re: I'm So Sorry [Closed]   I'm So Sorry [Closed] EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 1:07 pm

Raggedpaw had been taking a well earned nap after a hard day of hunting, with only one piece of prey to show. His fur was clean and normal like a clan cat's now, but he was by far the skinniest. His only advantage was the fact he was used to eating very little, so it wasn't as much of a detriment. The apprentice awoke to a paw prodding him, and as he slowly oppened his eyes, he found Specklefang above him. His fur bristled slightly; he had been clear to avoid the cat as much as possible. But soon, she began to speak of her concerns for Shadowleaf and he immediately got up and agreed to help.

When they left camp, Raggedpaw went the other way. Calling out for Shadowleaf, Raggedpaw searched the forest of what he knew. Suddenly, he heard the largest shriek he had ever heard. After identifing which way the sound came from, he took off and arrived to see a large, ugly animal lumbering to Specklefang. Shadowleaf laid to the side, bleeding and bloody. Taking a break, the ex rouge sized up the animal. With all his strength, he lept, landing on it's back. Tearing furiously, the sharp claws of his paws tore deep into the animal. The badger roared, standing on it's back legs and blinging him off. He landed on his feet, just barely and sprung back to the badger's face, swiping like mad. The badger growled again, but started backing away. Finally, it turned tail and ran away.

Breathing heavily, Raggedpaw turned his attention to Shadowleaf. "Shadowleaf!" he called, limping slightly to the small grey and white cat. "Are you okay?" The tom began to lick the blood off of her face, unsure what to do at all.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: I'm So Sorry [Closed]   I'm So Sorry [Closed] EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 5:26 pm

The one good eye looked up at the two cats that had come to her rescue. "My foot.." She whispered to Raggedpaw. She didn't have any energy left.. She couldn't hold on but she needed to.. She had too.. "Help..." Her good eye looked over to Specklefang.. Could she hold on in time to get back to camp?

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm So Sorry [Closed]   I'm So Sorry [Closed] EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 10:40 am

Specklefang groaned softly as she struggled to her paws, her head screaming at her as blood leaked out her nose, her tongue swiping out to lick the blood away. "I'm fine.. thanks for asking." The she-cat lowly growled, a leg buckling from under her as she went tumbling, landing next to the trap that encased Shadowlleaf's leg; what in the world? Pushing herself back up she looked at the trap closely yet blearily, her whiskers brushing against the cool material. Something familiar about it made her belly clench, a retch rising up in her throat as she turned away quickly.

Memories flooded the she-cat, Leafstorm a 'paw at the time having the same material driven into his shoulders. The crippled she-cat in her 'cage' with her, Nutpaw having injured her paw, the plan of attack, the execution... cats running for their lives as she and Brackenberry fought for their lives and the lives of the fleeing cats. Specklefang struggled to keep her breath under control as she was filled with memories, the scent of the cold cages strong in her mind, the smell of blood seems to mold with her very being, her lungs weak from the fire and soot. The looming trees of twolegplace, hostile cats at every turn as they all fought to defend the injured, Leafstorm on her back as his blood covered and clotted her fur. Cats barely sleeping and being able to eat, the food they found too foul, and food found going to the injured.

Rats swarming the small band of cats, every single one being their chew toy as the injured even fought for their lives. Running and running, Leafstorm once more on her back as her ribs showed, her whole body stinging with the cuts and bites of those foul little beasts. Finally finding a decent meal but Specklefang refused to eat and kept watch, finally getting to familiar ground but still being deep in two-legplace as they were met with a starving fox that seemed to have gotten lost. Everything going black after her ear was torn and jaws wrapped around her face, waking up to the fox gone and the cats worried faces. Ignoring their concerns as she hoisted Leafstorm back onto her shoulders for the home stretch, arriving home...

Specklefang was staring at her paws as she managed to pull herself back into the moment, her eyes wide and panicked as she looked down at Shadowleaf's mangled foot. "I will be able to get your foot out, but your foot cannot be saved, Shadowleaf. I've had my fair share of two-leg traps, I've seen these before and I've seen what they can do. Leafstorm still has a limp and his shoulder aches with the cold. Raggedpaw, I'm going to pull this open... somehow, once there's enough space get her foot out of there. You have to be quick or it could snap close again and break her foot even further. Are you ready, Raggedpaw?" Specklefang meowed coolly, her paws sliding in-between the open jaws of the two-leg trap as she positioned herself to the side, her head spinning as she counted down.

"One..." She started pushing, struggling as she pushed and pulled, her limbs shaking as the pressure in her head grew. "Two..." Blood leaked out of her nose more, the abrasions from the side of her head welling as her muscles shook and shuddered with her struggle. "Three!" Specklefang had it open, just enough for Shadowleaf or Raggedpaw to pull her leg out of, Specklefang yanked her paws away as it snapped shut on air, and not Shadowleaf or Specklefangs paws.
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1847

PostSubject: Re: I'm So Sorry [Closed]   I'm So Sorry [Closed] EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 10:12 am

Raggedpaw looked down on the dying she-cat, the only cat whom had fully accepted him into the clan so openly. Time seemed to slow, and Shadowleaf blinked at him slowly, her blood starting to coat his paws. This isn't how it was supposed to be. Clan cats were supposed to be safe from No Furs. Was he doing the right thing, living in ThunderClan versus the bricked place? He pushed all that out of his mind and took action for the first real time in his life.

"We'll get you out, Shadowleaf!" he whispered gently into her ear as he grasped her scruff, wincing at the pain it must be causing her. He pulled swiftly, pulling her a few tail lengths from the trap. He set her down gently, his eyes taking a look at her mangled leg. Specklefang was right. He didn't think her leg could be saved.

"Specklefang, we need to get her to the medicine cat right now. Run ahead and have them waiting. I can carry her." Shadowleaf's grey and white frame, looking so small and frail, looked like a leaf to him. He would carry her even if she was the size of Specklefang. The apprentice kneeled, and nuzzled the she-cat onto his back, the she-cat being draped on either side of his spine. "You're going to be okay, Shadowleaf." he said firmly, starting to carefully pick his way through the undergrowth as to not trip. He didn't care how much prey he scared off. Getting Shadowleaf home to safety was his number one priority.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm So Sorry [Closed]   I'm So Sorry [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm So Sorry [Closed]
Page 1 of 1