Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

We Need YOU to Trim a Tree [Helpers Requried]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

We Need YOU to Trim a Tree [Helpers Requried] - Page 2 Empty
PostWe Need YOU to Trim a Tree [Helpers Requried]

Hello my beautiful pikalings,

On WCC, we have this totally rad family tree that you can check out here!

It was made by the dearest Pinely, but as you can see from it's colossal size, it requires a lot of maintenance. Which is why I've made this handy dandy info chart below on how to Make The Tree Great Again.

So how the tree works.

Should you be approved to be a tree-trimmer for WCC, you will be asked to pick your favourite current cat that you RP as that will be "your cat" that allows you to edit the tree. You will need to create an account on Family Echo, and save the tree to your account to be granted permanent edit powers.

From there, your adventure begins.

Basics about Family Echo.
If you're chosen to be a tree-trimmer, you first need the save the tree to your account. This is done by clicking the save link on the top right hand corner.
We Need YOU to Trim a Tree [Helpers Requried] - Page 2 XOxEY9z

Then you need to navigate to whatever cat that you're adding to the tree's parents/siblings/etc. This can be done by going to the bottom and clicking the button that says, "Find (Number) People". Also use this time to make sure that the cat you're adding isn't already on there.
We Need YOU to Trim a Tree [Helpers Requried] - Page 2 JBlMroC

Once you've found the cat's direct relative, click the buttons under the direct relative's profile to add them. Some times siblings won't have a "add sibling" option, so you'll have to go a generation back and edit from the parents.
We Need YOU to Trim a Tree [Helpers Requried] - Page 2 DeSgYvd

Once you've clicked add child/add sibling/add mate/etc, there should be a new cat for you to fill in the details for. First fill out the basics like, their current name, and their gender. DO NOT ADD A BIRTHDATE, but if the cat you're adding is dead, please to untick the "This Person is Still Living" option.
We Need YOU to Trim a Tree [Helpers Requried] - Page 2 J6Ubndk

But you're not done yet! Next navigate to the Biographical section, it's the third section over.
We Need YOU to Trim a Tree [Helpers Requried] - Page 2 QPv8t6J

This is the REALLY key part of the family tree that allows us to keep track of everyone. There are several key things you MUST fill in.

Don't bother adding a cat if you're unwilling to do this!

We Need YOU to Trim a Tree [Helpers Requried] - Page 2 CgoOO51

1. In the Birth Place space, add the cat's creation topic! This way, we have instant access to all creations for all characters.
2. In the Profession space, add what the character's current rank and clan is. E.g. RiverClan Apprentice. If they were formerly another clan/rogue, you can write it like, RiverClan Apprentice, Former ThunderClan Apprentice, Former Rogue. You do not need to write specific battle ranks like NAW or Senior Warrior, but if they were Deputy/Leader formerly, add this.
3. In the Company Section, write the RPer's current name, AND their User Number. Their user number can be found in their RPer Profile's link.
We Need YOU to Trim a Tree [Helpers Requried] - Page 2 WuHMahq

Now if you've followed all this and done it correctly, once you save the profile, it should look a little something like this.
We Need YOU to Trim a Tree [Helpers Requried] - Page 2 4wVCucW
We Need YOU to Trim a Tree [Helpers Requried] - Page 2 6BWIs3T

You can stop there, if you want. But there's a little extra you can do. If the cat creation as a Real Picture of a Cat (NO DRAWINGS), you can save that picture to a folder on your computer and upload it to Family Echo so that profile has a picture.
We Need YOU to Trim a Tree [Helpers Requried] - Page 2 7RSnUoc

And that's it. That's what a tree-trimmer for WCC has to do! Simple right? Ahahhaha

But really, once you get the hang of it, it's easy peasy.

If you think that this is the sort of thing that you'd like to do, please hit me up in the comments below!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

We Need YOU to Trim a Tree [Helpers Requried] :: Comments

Knight
Re: We Need YOU to Trim a Tree [Helpers Requried]
Post Mon 16 Jul 2018 - 20:44 by Knight
Could you add me to the official list of trimmers please?
Dewberry
Post Wed 25 Jul 2018 - 16:30 by Dewberry
Lionclaw is my current fav child :3
Not
Post Tue 21 Aug 2018 - 14:34 by Not
if this is still going my favorite is Spotfur
Anonymous
Post Fri 24 Aug 2018 - 3:07 by Guest
Pinely-san wrote:
I'd like to be considered a trimmer please <3 I love my babby tree

Added Pinecone

Night wrote:
Could you add me to the official list of trimmers please?

Yeeeee, ur on there

freshJade wrote:
if this is still going my favorite is Spotfur

Done!

PLS REMEMBER THIS IS STILL OPEN. JOIN IN
Mamenchisaurus
Post Sat 25 Aug 2018 - 10:54 by Mamenchisaurus
I'd love to be a trimmer!

and I can't decide between Heronflight or Acornfall(2 cats that I RP the most)
Wolven
Post Mon 8 Oct 2018 - 12:08 by Wolven
I'd love to be a trimmer please!
My fav is Froststone

We Need YOU to Trim a Tree [Helpers Requried]

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2