Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The tree that got cut down

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

The tree that got cut down Empty
PostSubject: The tree that got cut down   The tree that got cut down EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 0:06

OOC: I'm doing this because I need room for another character. I chose Treekit because I don't rp with her a lot.

Treekit begged Nightpaw to take her to see the Thunderpath. When he finally said ok they walked out of camp. When they reached the Thunderpath, Nightpaw closed his eyes and licked his paw that was dirty. When he opened them he saw Treekit walking into the Thunderpath. "Treekit, no!" he shouted, but it was too late. A monster hit her and she squirmed around. Nightpaw ran over and dragged her onto the grass. Treekit looked up at Nightpaw and a soft purr rumbled in her throat. Soon, the purr died away, and so did she. Tears rolled down Nightpaw's cheeks. "This is my fault!" he sobbed loudly. Treekit was a close friend, but she had to leave him.

Treekit's spirit was still next to him and she whispered, It wasn't your fault, Nightpaw. I was the one who walked into the Thunderpath.
Back to top Go down

The tree that got cut down
Page 1 of 1