Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

WCC Family Tree Helpers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

WCC Family Tree Helpers Empty
PostSubject: WCC Family Tree Helpers   WCC Family Tree Helpers EmptyFri 16 Jan 2015 - 17:31

This topic is for helper sign-ups and helper conversation. If you are looking to add your character's information to the tree, and you are not a helper, please click here.

If you would like to help the WCC Tree project, please fill out the form below. If you are accepted, you will receive a PM. You will be reminded of what you are to be expected to do, along with detailed information. WCC Tree does not have to be worked on daily. However, if we notice that you have been idle for a month or more, we will PM you and/or remove you from the project until you sign up again. You may leave the project at any time, however.

This requires trust. You are trusted to provide accurate information and not to change any information unless necessary. If you are found to be vandalizing the tree in any way, you will be removed permanently from the project.

Thank you~

Helpers
Pinely - Blizzardsky
Cat55555 - Sunpaw
Crystal - Daisysong

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]How Long Have You Been on WCC?:[/b]
[b]Any Experience With Family Echo?:[/b]
[b]What Will You Do for This Project?:[/b]

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
WCC Family Tree Helpers N6a5zHfWCC Family Tree Helpers IMrnxD6WCC Family Tree Helpers GMXQgOOWCC Family Tree Helpers JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
WCC Family Tree Helpers GMUOTJ6

Last edited by Pinely on Sat 17 Jan 2015 - 18:47; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: WCC Family Tree Helpers   WCC Family Tree Helpers EmptyFri 16 Jan 2015 - 17:41

Username: Crystal (Crys)
How Long Have You Been on WCC?: A year maybe since June 6 2014 soo cx
What Will You Do for This Project?: I would help provide the accurate information of Cat's Family tree's, i would help update every time their has been a character added or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: WCC Family Tree Helpers   WCC Family Tree Helpers EmptyFri 16 Jan 2015 - 18:17

I hope you don't mind, but I already have an account on there, and I was wondering if I could help? I am sorry, because I didn't ask, but I did make a short, quick edit on Swiftfoot.. Sorry again. Just wanted if I could help.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: WCC Family Tree Helpers   WCC Family Tree Helpers EmptyFri 16 Jan 2015 - 18:26

It's cool. I noticed it earlier and fixed everything up. Please submit a form if you would like to help. Thanks~ ^^

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
WCC Family Tree Helpers N6a5zHfWCC Family Tree Helpers IMrnxD6WCC Family Tree Helpers GMXQgOOWCC Family Tree Helpers JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
WCC Family Tree Helpers GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: WCC Family Tree Helpers   WCC Family Tree Helpers EmptyFri 16 Jan 2015 - 18:38

Username: Cat55555 (on there, too)
How Long Have You Been on WCC?: Since August 2014 (But I read a lot of topics from Old canon and new)
Any Experience With Family Echo?: Yes I have a lot, I go on and do stuff for my OC world and my own family. I'm still working on getting things in the right order, and I'm a little bad at fixing some problems, but I'll practice on my problems of my OC world and fix em' up to get better on yours.
What Will You Do for This Project?: I will correct things that I find that are incorrect, and make sure things are in order. I will take it into mind to go back and check before I make an edit.

(PS Feathertail was never Swiftfoot's mate: That needs to be corrected)

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WCC Family Tree Helpers   WCC Family Tree Helpers Empty

Back to top Go down

WCC Family Tree Helpers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-