Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'm done - What the heck staff?!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Member who left the site

Member who left the site

Characters : Desolate, Gillpaw, Tyr.
Clan/Rank : Appentice
Capricorn Dragon
Number of posts : 117

I'm done - What the heck staff?! Empty
PostI'm done - What the heck staff?!

Alright, I handle a lot of stuff. Work is hard, and life has been rough. But this... I mean this is supposed to be a reasonable site right?! So why in heavens name would someone be banned from the site who is a good key-player when a high ranking staff member believes them?! And this couldn't be settled by anything else then banning them. SURE.

Recently, Princess Potato / Partay was banned for suspected multiple accounts. That doesn't seem like the kind of thing she would do, and staff should know that. Pika even doesn't think that they have multiple accounts! Quote: "Hay! its me princess potato from WCC and im sry that i cant play Adderkit anymoar 4 ur plot. They banned me for "Suspected multiple accounts" when pika PMed me. I gave him an explanation and he said he believed me. But look where i am now :/ I'm real sry this kinda ruiened ur plot." 

I need an explanation. This isn't the thing Partay would do. If this keeps up, I'm calling it quits. This really annoyed me, but I don't care if this is an "Overreaction." This really got to me, and if this isn't resolved I'm leaving the site. Permanently.

So what's going on staff? What happened to turn your judgment into a pile of dirt?

Share this post on: reddit

I'm done - What the heck staff?! :: Comments

Ebby
Re: I'm done - What the heck staff?!
Post Fri 11 May 2018 - 16:15 by Ebby
I'm just going to say, as a former staff member and someone who looks over a certain Admin's shoulder a lot, is that banning for multiple accounts is something that isn't taken lightly - and that it wouldn't happen if there wasn't good reason. It's something the entire staff site discuss and collaborate on.

There's a lot of things that staff can see that regular members can't. For example, IP Addresses, locations, etc.

I can also say that it would be far from their first rodeo dealing with multiple accounts. It's a regular thing. It happens every year, several times a year, for as long as the site has been created, because some youngster thinks that they can get away with it. Trust me when I say that staff knows exactly what to look for in that scenario.

Is it possible they could get it wrong? Yes. Is it likely? Not really. And do you really think they would deliver a punishment so harsh if they had any sort of reasonable doubt? Do you really distrust your administrators that much?

I understand your anger and disappointment when it comes to your plot, but I think you should take a few deep breaths before you go calling it quits.
Not
Post Fri 11 May 2018 - 17:02 by Not
What Ebs said. Staff has proof and this is not t the first time she was suspected of multiple accounts. I trust staff and you should too.
Member who left the site
Post Fri 11 May 2018 - 18:25 by Member who left the site
Well my decision has already been made. Me and my phycology doctorate degree have realized that the language used around this subject suggests that this wasn't an air-tight decision. I might come back. It isn't likely. 

And I can't see why this cannot be settled privately. Well it doesn't matter to me now. I'm leaving. So farewell everyone.

GOOD RIDDANCE!
Ebby
Post Fri 11 May 2018 - 18:31 by Ebby
>psychology doctorate
>"why can't this be settled privately" after crying in member announcements

okay then lmao bye felicia
Not
Post Fri 11 May 2018 - 18:36 by Not
So many keep leaving...
Aspen
Post Fri 11 May 2018 - 18:40 by Aspen
I'm not sure what just happened, but...okay?
Sleepy
Post Sat 12 May 2018 - 0:01 by Sleepy
k bye
Lord of the Wood
Post Sat 12 May 2018 - 0:27 by Lord of the Wood
>"why can't this be settled privately" after crying in member announcements

this is so valid^

but also, the salt and passive aggressiveness of the combined efforts of this forum is amazeballs. and then everyone gets hurt when someone else does it and it has an effect on them. [internet relationships at their finest] *claps*

my fave is when ppl make a glamorous exit like this too
Harlem
Post Sat 12 May 2018 - 0:35 by Harlem
i didn't know that someone getting banned could cause so many people to leave. i don't know if i should call this true, beautiful friendships, or crazy overreactions.
Maple
Post Sat 12 May 2018 - 0:42 by Maple
I love phycology.
Reaper King
Post Sat 12 May 2018 - 1:10 by Reaper King
I didn't know degrees could talk
Titanium
Post Sat 12 May 2018 - 8:43 by Titanium
“what happened to turn your judgement into a pile of dirt?”
*former staff member explains in detail why this happened and that staff might even be wrong, says that maybe they can calm down, is very reasonable and polite*
“i’M lEaViNg gOOd rIDdAnCe”

i love the internet

(whoops salt doesn’t solve anything what am i doing this for)
Post  by Sponsored content

I'm done - What the heck staff?!

Page 1 of 1