Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Where am I?[OPEN AS HECK]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Where am I?[OPEN AS HECK] Empty
PostSubject: Where am I?[OPEN AS HECK]   Where am I?[OPEN AS HECK] EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 2:44 am

Wolf blinked his eyes open. His first thought? This didn't look like Starclan. It was dark. It was foggy. And thornbushes were everywhere. He stood up. The afterlife may have been scarier than his actual life. Then it all came rushing up to him. The pain. The blood. Farther into the past. Claws slashing as life drained out of a blind cat. Farther back. Feeling the apprentice die beneath him. Even farther. The farthest his memories would go. His (NPC) parents, turning their noses upon him. The anger that came with it. He realized in horror that it hadn't been a different part of him, it was him that loved the blood. He was a bad cat. He was in the Dark Forest, wasn't he?

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?[OPEN AS HECK]   Where am I?[OPEN AS HECK] EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 4:17 am

A pale golden she-cat padded quietly up from behind the tom, her sharp green eyes glinting dangerously as she approached. Her muscles rippled beneath her spotted pelt, which was marred with scars that she wore like a badge of honor. Her tattered ears twitched as the tom shifted uneasily, her tail lashing the marshy ground silently. The Dark Forest she-cat lifted her lip in a snarl. "Welcome to the Dark Forest." Her voice didn't betray her age- Sunpaw had aged countless moons since she had first arrived here, unbroken and hopeful. But hope had been replaced with an empty darkness the day Falconpaw stopped visiting. All her brutal training, all the fighting and the blood, all that was nothing compared to the loneliness she felt.
And now...
Well, she was lucky she had Fern.
"My name's Sunpaw. Allow me to welcome you to your new home." The young she-cat spoke with a sneer, her voice dripping with contempt as her paws kneaded the blood-soaked ground.

Not

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?[OPEN AS HECK]   Where am I?[OPEN AS HECK] EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 2:02 pm

Wolf jumped at the sudden words and turned around. A she-cat had appeared. "Hi... My name's Wolf... or Wolfpaw... I don't even know..." The blood was everywhere. He felt some kind of satisfaction feeling the squish of blood. This was who he was.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?[OPEN AS HECK]   Where am I?[OPEN AS HECK] EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 7:35 pm

A few steps behind Sunpaw, a large dark golden tom stalked in. His build was powerful, with strong shoulders and rippling muscles, and his features were still young and handsome- but something about the line of his jaw and the twist of his smile betrayed bitter pain and hatred, years of it. His eyes were a deep golden amber, but glowed a deep blood-red in the light. "What is this, Sunpaw? A new cat?" he commented to his apprentice as he walked up, gaze glinting with interest in Wolf's direction. The way he approached wasn't threatening, but the air about him suggested that he could and would tear any cat into shreds in a heartbeat. He'd taken it upon himself to make sure that most newcomers first received a semi-friendly face, but from what he could tell, this newcomer didn't need that. When he was inches away, the Dark Forest tom inhaled the former apprentice's scent- fear and bloodlust and uncertainty and... wait. "WindClan?" He looked at Wolf curiously. Interesting... there hasn't been someone from his home in quite a while. "No, former WindClan. And feared... hated by your Clanmates, your leader, your love, your family." The tom let out a deep laugh, not fake but not happy either, a sort of ironic tinge to it. "Why, we're practically brothers! My name's Lionfur, Wolf, and I bet you've heard of me from Cedarfur's tall tales. You shouldn't believe everything you hear, y'know."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?[OPEN AS HECK]   Where am I?[OPEN AS HECK] EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 8:46 pm

Wolf looked up to see the Windclan legend Lionfur. "I heard things, yes. I always thought you'd understand me, when no one else did. I'm sure that was pretty stupid."

OOC: mobile

Last edited by Jade Wings on Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?[OPEN AS HECK]   Where am I?[OPEN AS HECK] EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 11:38 pm

Sunpaw sat down lightly, dipping her head in respect to Lionfur as he approached. The young she-cat's tail twitched as Lionfur began to speak, her tattered ears swiveling to show that she was listening to his every word. Despite the many moons she had spent in the Dark Forest, she still had much to learn from him. Sunpaw's pleasant expression turned sour as Lionfur continued to talk. Practically brothers? The apprentice held back a huff, her eyes narrowing as she studied the younger tom in front of her. He was weak and untrained- hardly something worthy of Lionfur's attention. What did they have in common? Nothing but that stupid clan... She bit back a hiss, looking away. "So, Wolf. What'd you do to make em' throw you here?"

Not

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?[OPEN AS HECK]   Where am I?[OPEN AS HECK] EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 8:33 pm

Wolf sighed. "I attacked the daughter of the deputy, killed an apprentice, and then killed a blind warrior. So they tried to feed me deathberries and... I ran."

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?[OPEN AS HECK]   Where am I?[OPEN AS HECK] EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 11:51 pm

Lionfur felt the waves of resentment coming off of his apprentice. Good- she needed to let that jealousy drive her, as well. Now that Specklefang had died and been sent to StarClan, as he predicted, her revenge was closer than ever... unlike his. He still had to wait. Just in case it made her respect him less, however, he'd make sure to pay extra attention to Sunpaw tonight. He had to be in charge of making new recruits welcome- he'd explained that to her before. However, at Wolf's answer to the she-cat's question, he blinked. An apprentice-aged tom had caused that much hurt to WindClan? Though he was still somewhat loyal to his former Clan, anything that discouraged Ashstar and her deputies was good in his vision. Not that he approved of rampant killing, unless the cats were from another Clan. "How did that come about?" the large golden tom asked finally, somewhat interested. He'd heard some stories here, but this one ought to while the time away rather well. A former apprentice killing that many cats? How had he managed to do it?

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?[OPEN AS HECK]   Where am I?[OPEN AS HECK] EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 7:37 pm

Wolf pressed his lips together, uncomfortable. Suddenly, it was like cats were actually noticing him without thinking he should be killed like prey. "Well... I just caught them alone. By surprise. Except Fernfeather- the blind one- I was coming back to talk to one of my friends after they exiled me and found her and her mate, my former mentor Swiftstep, who attacked me, and honestly? She was on accident. She was my best friend's sister." Softbreeze. He didn't entirely regret killing her, though.

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?[OPEN AS HECK]   Where am I?[OPEN AS HECK] EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 8:07 pm

Sunpaw shuffled her paws, suddenly uncomfortable in Wolf's presence. She had shared tongues with murders and liars alike, but she hadn't met one who spoke of the lives he had ended with such pride. The spotted apprentice frowned, looking away. She didn't trust this tom, no matter how much he interested Lionfur. The young she-cat wished Fern was here. He'd put Wolf in his place, show him how hard it was to really be accepted here. He was a newcomer, after all. She felt another wave of contempt and her tail-tip twitched. Stupid Wolf with his dumb murders and weak clan.

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?[OPEN AS HECK]   Where am I?[OPEN AS HECK] Empty

Back to top Go down

Where am I?[OPEN AS HECK]
Page 1 of 1