Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Where the heck am I?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Light(silver)

Light(silver)

Clan/Rank : Light: Riverclan apprentice Dusk: Rouge/Shadowclan Kit
Leo Horse
Number of posts : 249

Where the heck am I? Empty
PostSubject: Where the heck am I?   Where the heck am I? EmptyThu 22 Aug 2013 - 10:03

A tiny black face poked out the nursery. Duskkit looked around. Seeing nobody else, she stumbled out. "Where am I?" She whispered. Her tummy growled. Duskkit followed her nose to a pile of fresh kill. The pile had mostly toads in it. She looked around again. "I don't think any one will care if I take just one toad." She said. She dragged a toad off the pile that was about the same size as her. She took a bite. It wasn't as good as the milk that she drank in the nursery, but as long as it would fill her small tummy, she would eat it. Duskkit heard paw steps behind her. She whipped around. "What do you want?" She said in a rude tone.

Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck am I?   Where the heck am I? EmptyThu 22 Aug 2013 - 12:23

Growling, Eaglepaw slammed a paw down right next to where her tiny head was. "A cat who is older and far more superior than a pathetic kit like you." he snarled in response, stretching his neck forward and grabbing a lizard. Leaning back so he could stand straight again, he stared down at her, the lizard dangling from his jaws. "And you have no room to question me-- you're a pathetic, helpless kit that doesn't deserve to be here. Not a drop of Clan blood runs in you-- you couldn't understand Clan life if you tried, rogue." he added, before stepping over her and settling down nearly a fox-length away.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Light(silver)

Light(silver)

Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck am I?   Where the heck am I? EmptyFri 23 Aug 2013 - 5:45

The kit, noticed it was a cat older than her, Became a bit shy. When Eaglepaw said those mean words, Duskkit became really angry and the shyness left her. Anger burned in her eyes. "Listen Mr., Just because I was a rouge, doesn't mean I can't fight and hunt and do what you cats do!" She hissed. "You'll see! When I'm older, I'll...I'll..." She couldn't think of what she would do. "Any ways, Just because I'm a kit and i was a rouge doesn't mean you have to treat me like foxdung!" She tried to growl but she couldn't really growl yet. Duskkit pawed at The lizard that was dangling from Eaglepaw's mouth.

Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck am I?   Where the heck am I? EmptyFri 23 Aug 2013 - 12:22

Cuffing her ear away as she pawed at his lizard, he shrugged slightly as he took a bite from it. "A filthy rogue may be able to fight with his claws and teeth, and catch a mouth when his stomach growls with the fury of starvation, but he will never, never be able to survive a Clan. Living by our complex laws and traditions is something that a cat with only fierce Clan blood boiling in their veins could do." he replied simply, taking another bite of the reptile.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Light(silver)

Light(silver)

Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck am I?   Where the heck am I? EmptyFri 23 Aug 2013 - 13:26

Duskkit felt hate boiling in her eyes. "You'll see! Someday I'll be the best warrior any one has ever seen! And you will be sorry you ever laid an eye on me!" She said without even thinking."calm down" Said a voice in her head "He is just trying to make you mad. So calm down and walk away." Duskkit Gave Eaglepaw one last angry glance and said. "I'm going to find someone that won't treat me like foxdung." Duskkit left her half eaten toad were she was eating it and padded off towards the nursery. She sat down at the entrance. Duskkit waited for someone to come out and hoped that the other cat wouldn't follow her there.

Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck am I?   Where the heck am I? EmptySat 24 Aug 2013 - 8:15

Stretching a paw out, he pulled the toad towards him after he finished his lizard and took a bite from the toad. After finishing the toad as well, he buried the remains of them both then padded back over to Duskkit. Looking down at her, he smiled. "I don't treat you like fox-dung. You want to be the best warrior ever, right? Then you need to be strong. By saying those things, I could've made you emotionally and mentally stronger. I could've trained you to be the best of your abilities. But you snapped far too soon." he said in a dark, yet promising voice as he knelled down to stare at her, eye-to-eye.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Light(silver)

Light(silver)

Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck am I?   Where the heck am I? EmptySat 24 Aug 2013 - 12:40

Duskkit listened to Eaglepaw's words very carefully. The voice in her head came back. "Don't do it! You can't be that stupid to let someone be mean to you" It said "Just walk away" Duskkit frowned "You can't tell me what to do" She whispered quietly to herself. "Don't!" It said. Duskkit ignored it. "No! Please help me!" She said to Eaglepaw. "I really wan't your help!"

Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck am I?   Where the heck am I? EmptySat 24 Aug 2013 - 14:36

Standing straight, he nodded down then. "Very well then. I'll try and be a warrior before you're apprenticed." he said, turning and padding off.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Light(silver)

Light(silver)

Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck am I?   Where the heck am I? EmptySat 24 Aug 2013 - 16:59

Duskkit stared at him as he walked off. "Thank you" She whispered

Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 333

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck am I?   Where the heck am I? EmptySat 24 Aug 2013 - 23:41

Snowkit walked out of the nursery. "So. You wanna be tough huh?" She meowed, licking a paw and drawing it over her head.

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
http://criesofthebattles.forumotion.com
Light(silver)

Light(silver)

Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck am I?   Where the heck am I? EmptySun 25 Aug 2013 - 5:46

Duskkit jumped when Snowkit talked. She turned around. "Uhh No!" She said, trying to hide the fact that she needed help. "And If I did, what would you do to help me?" Dusskit felt relieved as she turned back to her normal self, Grumpy.

Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck am I?   Where the heck am I? EmptySun 25 Aug 2013 - 8:29

Snowkit growled. "Don't lie! I heard you and Eaglepaw!" She hissed.

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
Light(silver)

Light(silver)

Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck am I?   Where the heck am I? EmptySun 25 Aug 2013 - 10:36

Duskkit frowned. "Listen, its none of your business, ok?" Duskkit didn't really wan't to worry about friends. If you wan't to become a great warrior, Then don't worry about friends. They will just make you mad and sad and stuff, right? Anyway, Duskkit didn't even know if this kit could help her, An apprentice probably would, but a kit? "What would you even do to help me if I said that you could?" Duskkit asked.

Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck am I?   Where the heck am I? EmptySun 25 Aug 2013 - 10:43

Snowkit thought for a few seconds. "Give you advice." She said simply
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck am I?   Where the heck am I? EmptySun 25 Aug 2013 - 11:19

Eaglepaw's ears flickered in amusement. "You couldn't possibly give a kit advice on becoming strong. You're nothing than a kit yourself."

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck am I?   Where the heck am I? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where the heck am I?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next