Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Wolfpaw’s Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Wolfpaw’s Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Wolfpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Wolfpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 6:38 pm

The tall green-eyed feline entered the apprentice den searching for Wolfpaw. When he finally spotted him, the tom approached him. ”Good night, Wolfpaw. It’s time for your Moonstone Journey. Please meet me at the entrance of the camp when you’re ready.” The warrior left the apprentice den without saying other word. He walked to the meeting place where two packs of herbs were waiting for him and the young apprentice.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Wolfpaw’s Moonstone Journey Signat14
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Wolfpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 7:01 pm

Wolfpaw looked at his deputy and got up. The dark apprentice walked out of the apprentice den and after Jaystream towards the camp entrance. He saw the herbs and rememberd that hsi friends had told him how bad they tasted. He looked at his deputy "Why do you even need to eat the herbs?" he asked while glancing at the herbs.

Wolfpaw’s Moonstone Journey Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Wolfpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 12:11 pm

Wolfpaw arrived with a question when he was about to give Wolfpaw the herbs he needed. The tom couldn’t help to chuckle light-heartedly and smile friendly. ”I may be a strong warrior but the trip is long and exhausting. I need herbs to have te energy required for this travel. They might be not tasty but they are necessary. Here, these ones are yours.” He pushed the pack of herbs toward the younger tom and then he ate his with quick bites. The deputy gulped the herbs, ignoring the bitter taste. His green eyes focused once again on Wolfpaw and he waited for him to end.

Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Wolfpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 3:50 pm

Wolfpaw nodded as a okay and quickly swallowed the herbs, 'eww' he thought.
He looked at Jaystream "Alright I'm ready to go" he meowed quietly.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Wolfpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:39 pm

The deputy nodded and then he made his way out of the camp. With the moonlight shining over their pelts, the deputy walked with the apprentice quietly through their own lands. He only stopped when he saw the clear, frozen water of the river in front of them. The Riverclan warrior leapt to the first rock of the natural bridge that his clan used each time they went to the Gatherings. ”Be careful when you jump, Wolfpaw. The rocks are slippery and we don’t know if the ice is strong enough to handle our weight.” He mewed before continuing jumping from stone to stone. Jaystream looked back at the younger tom when he could feel again the snow beneath his paws.

Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Wolfpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 3:36 pm

Wolfpaw nodded and swiftly jumped from rock to rock, once he got over on the other side he follow the silver tabby towards fourtrees, from there on everything would be new to him. He purred happly and quietly at the thought. But the he directly feel a sting of sadness, he would talk to one of the cats from Starclan.. Starclan who had decided that his crush and bestfriend Darkpaw where to join them insted of staying in the clan. He looked down at the ground as Jaystream and he where quietly walking throught the snow.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Wolfpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 4:59 pm

The gray tabby tom noticed the sudden change of mood of the apprentice but, who could blame him? The deputy knew that he was close to Darkpaw and her death must caused him a lot of pain. The deputy knew that kind of pain since he also lost his best friend and first love due to a coma when he was an apprentice.

After some time walking silently, they arrived at the Thunderpath. This was probably the first place that Wolfpaw didn’t have the chance to meet until now. ”This is the Thunderpath, Wolfpaw. Splashwillow probably talked you about this place. Here, monsters that we cannot fight pass all the time killing everything that is in their way. That’s why you must always check that no one is coming before crossing it. When I tell you, you will run as fast as you can to the other side and you can’t stop or look back.” He mewed with a serious tone. Until now, no apprentice had died under his guidance but he couldn’t be careless.

”Run!” He mewed loudly once he was certain that no monster was near. The RiverClanner ran after the apprentice, his heart racing by the adrenaline. Even if he had done this dozens of times, Jaystream always felt unsure when his paws were touching that hard path. The tom relaxed a bit when he was in the safety of the other side and he looked at Wolfpaw. ”Are you ready to continue?”

Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Wolfpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 3:44 am

Wolfpaw glanced back at the dark Thunderpath behind them and nodded slowly "Yes I am" he mumbled quietly, as the deputy once more started walking the young tom followed him. He was starting to get a little tired but that didn't stop him from continueing once they got to the Moonstone he would get the answer to his question and that thought keept him going forward.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Wolfpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 10:21 pm

The handsome deputy smiled when the apprentice said he was ready and he continued walking, always focused on his destination: the sacred mountains. The breeze was cold but thanks to his glossy fur, the tom almost didn't feel it. Unlike Wolfpaw, Jaystream wasn't tired at all because he was getting used to this long trip. However, he wouldn't mind taking a nap once they were there.

"Here we are, Wolfpaw. This place is known as the Mothermouth and is the entrance to the tunnel that will lead us to the Moonstone's cave. Since you don't the way, you must stay next to me and follow my voice or you can get lost and follow a wrong path. Hold on a bit, we're almost there." He mewed when they reached the dark hole that would allow them the ingress of the cave. Giving Wolfpaw a reassuring nudge, the Riverclan warrior entered the tunnel, making sure that the apprentice was following him.

Even after doing this dozen of times, his eyes still couldn't see much in the darkness. That's why he only used his memory and nose to find the correct track. Thanks to that, the two cats were soon entering the cavern where the bright stone shone in the moonlight. Jaystream looked at it with starry eyes before settling over a plain and comfortable rock that would be perfect to rest. "Approach the Moonstone, close your eyes and touch it. Starclan will welcome you soon, young apprentice, so be ready."

OOC: You can now ask for your warrior ceremony after your next post but don't forget to finish this topic as well.

Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Wolfpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:56 am

OOC: Okay

IC: He looked at the Moonstone and nodded 'Okay this is it' he thought and took a deep breath. He the walked up to it and closed his eyes, he then touched the Moonstone with his nose and waited patiently.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Wolfpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 7:54 am

Darkpaw smiled as she saw wolfpaw appear. "Welcome to starclan." she said smiling at her only love.

(Hey you didn't tell me what she is supposed to teach lol)

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Wolfpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 1:53 pm

Wolfpaw looked at Darkpaw with wide eyes "D-darkpaw?" he meowed as the beautiful grey she-cat appered.

OOC: Hehe I tought I did but seems like I forgot lol

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Wolfpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 1:59 pm

OOC: well can you tell me

Darkpaw smiled at wolfpaw. "yes wolfpaw it's me. I know you don't like starclan cause you think they took me away but you are wrong. It was my time to leave you must understand that." she said with the same sweetness of when she was alive.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Wolfpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:47 pm

Tears slowly started falling down his cheeks, he took a deep breath "I-I miss you.." he meowed.

OOC: He'll just be worried about the war between RC and TC/WC so he just needs her to speak with him and assure him that it all will be good

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Wolfpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 5:04 pm

She looked at him. "aww don't cry I miss you too." she said smiling. "but don't forget I will always be with you no matter what." she said smiling.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Wolfpaw’s Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolfpaw’s Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next