Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Wolfpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

Wolfpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Wolfpaw's Moonstone Journey   Wolfpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 18 Jun 2021 - 11:15

The white medicine cat let out a small hum as he scooped up a bundle of traveling herbs in his maw moving to the apprentices' den. The large tom poked his head inside calling out to the apprentice he would be taking to the moonstone. "Wolfpaw? It's time to go to the Moonstone." After he informed the apprentice, he stepped away from the entrance the herbs sitting close by him. Once the apprentice emerged, he spoke again. "Eat these, it will make the trip easier. Once you do we can go."

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1198

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpaw's Moonstone Journey   Wolfpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 18 Jun 2021 - 13:42

Wolfpaw had been in dreamless sleep before her gentle awakening by Dovefrost. With a mumble of discontent, she rolled to her paws, avoiding the other apprentices in their nests. With that, she moved from the den, stretching her back out as she did so. "Hi, Dovefrost." Wolfpaw greeted the medicine cat tiredly as she licked up the herbs, wrinkling her nose in disgust shortly after. "Wow, those were bitter!" She said this in a whisper yell, having the state of mind to not wake the whole camp, and continued, "Well I'm ready whenever you are." She licked her chest fur for a moment, attempting to get the bitterness off her tongue, before looking back to Dovefrost.

Wolfpaw's Moonstone Journey Downlo46

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | 20/60 | #666d96
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's cool cat creator!
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpaw's Moonstone Journey   Wolfpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun 20 Jun 2021 - 7:30

Dovefrost nodded at the apprentice at her comment of the herbs being bitter, and the fact that she was ready. [color:2e94=dark gray]"Let's go then." The tom said before walking out of camp.

As they reached the Moonstone, Dovefrost felt a little relief. They had made it safely. Something he always prayed for before going on these journeys. While he did have warrior skills he prefers not use them like he used to. Carefully he stepped to the side of the cavern and sat down. [color:2e94=dark gray]"Press your nose to the moonstone and Starclan will put you to sleep." It was a simple instruction, because that is all that was needed.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpaw's Moonstone Journey   Wolfpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun 20 Jun 2021 - 14:58

As they journeyed, Wolfpaw's gaze often looked other than forward, taking in the sights of the forest, and later, Highstones. Before she entered the tunnel to the cavern, the apprentice commented, "This place is real pretty, I can see why Starclan likes it so much!" Shortly after, she followed Dovefrost in, making sure to stick close. Upon seeing the cavern, and stepping in, she took a moment to look around. "Wow now I can really see why Starclan likes this place." After ogling the cavern for a final time, she laid down near the Moonstone. Wolfpaw wasted no time in pushing her nose to the stone, waiting impatiently for sleep to take her. Eventually, it did, and soon after, she would wake up in Starclan.

Character Profiles (WIP)
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpaw's Moonstone Journey   Wolfpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun 20 Jun 2021 - 18:43

At last, she had been called upon to speak to one of the youth of ThunderClan, an opportunity she was thankful for. She had not known her own kits, and she could not help but wonder if her presence could have deterred some of them from the paths they had taken. But at least now, she could make an impact on this apprentice's life. She could not ask for more.

She could see that the young apprentice was quite intrigued with the moonstone, and she gave a slight chuckle, waiting until eventually she appeared before her.

"You are correct, we do quite enjoy the moonstone. It is quite lovely. Although, I much prefer living here. A lot more space, here, wouldn't you say?"

She gave a light purr, trotting up to the gray tabby, the young queen's eyes light with humor. "Welcome to StarClan, Wolfpaw."

Wolfpaw's Moonstone Journey SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Last edited by Karuna on Mon 21 Jun 2021 - 18:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpaw's Moonstone Journey   Wolfpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 21 Jun 2021 - 15:12

Wolfpaw, opening her amber eyes slowly, gasped at her starry surroundings. Then she saw the starry cat that had trotted up to her, and that really surprised her. "Woah! This looks beautiful! I'm glad you like living here, seems like a nice place to go when you pass on and such." Looking around for a moment more, she continued, "Oh thanks for the welcome! What's your name! Were you in Thunderclan too?" Wolfpaw, looking as if she could hardly contain her questions, wasted no time in taking her seat, eyes glittering with curiosity.

Character Profiles (WIP)
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpaw's Moonstone Journey   Wolfpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 21 Jun 2021 - 18:25

"Yes, I was in ThunderClan. My name is Grayleaf. If you wish to know more of me, an elder of your Clan, Mossbloom, may have some stories of me to share, or at least I would hope. Her and I were good friends before I had passed. But now is not the time to speaking of my story. My time has long past. My descendants are scattered through an act I cannot say I am proud of. But you have a long life ahead of you, Wolfpaw. And yet, you are reckless. You must learn when the time to take action is, and when to simply step back and enjoy the view. Come."

Grayleaf beckoned with her tail for the she-cat to follow, leading her to a field of flowers. "Take a look, here. Beautiful, isn't it? But the moment you charge in..." A wave of her paw, and the flowers were tossed aside, as though trampled. "...it loses all the wonder it once held. Wolfpaw, let this teach you a valuable lesson. Before you rush into anything, take a step back. Let yourself think. I am not telling you to never act, but when you do, do so with thought. Do you think you could do that?"

Wolfpaw's Moonstone Journey SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpaw's Moonstone Journey   Wolfpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 21 Jun 2021 - 22:20

Wolfpaw sat, listening to the star-ridden cat that had come to her. She was happy to listen and learn from those who came before, at least until Grayleaf called her reckless. Reckless?! What? Me? No! As she opened her mouth to retort in a mixture of anger and annoyance, she was silenced by Grayleaf's summons. With a grunt, she snapped her jaw shut with a click, and came to her paws to follow.

As she entered the field of flowers, Wolfpaw's jaw remained tight. Her amber eyes flicked to her guide as she began to speak once more, listening. Then she saw the flowers get crushed with a wave of Grayleaf's paw, and her jaw, instead of remaining tight, simply dropped. "Woah." Imitating, she waved her own paw for a moment, ignoring the whole lesson, and seeing nothing happen, looked back at Grayleaf. "Ok, I see what you're telling me. I'll try to think at least once before doing a thing. Maybe twice if I don't wanna think with the next one, you know maybe it carries over or something." She paused, before adding, "Ok the waving your paw and the flower thing was cool. If I ever die, I'll have to try that when I come here." Her tone was less rambly than usual, slightly more mature, but still saying the same old stuff. "Thanks for showing me this Grayleaf! I'll try, I promise." Her face had changed once again, from angry, to cheery again, beaming at Grayleaf.

Character Profiles (WIP)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpaw's Moonstone Journey   Wolfpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolfpaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1