Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War]

Go down 
+27
Squirrelnose
Not
Tiger_Lily
ruska
Titanium
Honey Badger
Lilacwish
Middy
Rush
Hazel
Knight
Kent Mansley
Dingorok
RainyHeart
Seer
Willow
Sunlit
Drippy
Cays
Lux
Harlem
Jay Bird
Holly
Yoshachu
Sunrose
Maple
Inky Pawprints
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War]   Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 16 EmptyFri 22 Dec 2017 - 19:55

Owltalon(Cheetah) wrote:
Honeyspark frowned and gently pulled Goldenpaw out of the way. She then moved to go HEAL Dustcloud(now please stop coming me I'm getting slightly irritated by it )

Honeyspark used Heal on Dustcloud using 15 sp and giving 10 hp(if I remember right )

Dustcloud:
53/100
145/280

50/50
95/120

Honeyspark then left and moved on to heal any of her clanmates that she could her ears flattened. She would rather have left Dustcloud to learn her lesson about attacking a medicine  cat apprentice but she didn't have a choice. She moved on making her way over to Leopardclaw

(Dunno if I can double this in one go so tell me other wise)

Leopardclaw
32/100
188/280

Honeyspark
50/50
80/120

Just roll with this cause as I was typing a whole lot more posts popped up)

All these cats are engaged in battle so you cannot heal them. Also you can only heal one cat at a time.
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw
Number of posts : 400

PostSubject: Re: Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War]   Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 16 EmptyFri 22 Dec 2017 - 19:56

Got it :) well I keep getting pmed to heal dust and I know I can't cause they are engaged in battle I need to know who isn't because it seems everyone is engaged in battle))))

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War]   Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 16 EmptyFri 22 Dec 2017 - 19:57

Specklefang pulled herself out of the water, flinching as claws raked against her head. Snorting the large she-cat made her retreat.

Goldenpaw huffed heavily as Honeyspark... that was her name, right? Muttered a few things and started dragging her away from the battle. All the noise disorientated the she-cat, her head spinning as she was dragged. "Ow- Ow" Goldenpaw sputtered, grit making her wounds worse.
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War]   Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 16 EmptyFri 22 Dec 2017 - 19:59

Tinytip turned her sight with horror to the resurrected Thunderclan leader but the adrenaline was too strong for her to stay still. She stood up quickly and faced the Thunderclan leader with bravery. For Batfang, for her sons... for her clan.

Tinytip is stunned in this turn.

Tinytip
30/55 HP
60/170 SP

Blizzardstar
60/120 HP
223/300 SP

---------

The warrior fought with energy against those jaws one more time, trying to get free. He wouldn't be defeated like that. He had to fight!

Jaystream is stunned for this turn.

Leopardclaw
22/100 HP
188/280 SP

Jaystream
30/100 HP
180/280 SP

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 16 Signat14

Last edited by Jay Bird on Fri 22 Dec 2017 - 20:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War]   Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 16 EmptyFri 22 Dec 2017 - 20:03

Cloudstone's dark eyes widened as he watched a ThunderClan warrior swiftly take out his apprentice. Honeyspark, the ThunderClan medicine cat, appeared to reprimand her before attempting to take Goldenpaw away. For a moment he lost all logic or self-control, rushing towards the forest she-cat with fire in his eyes, but his claws did not find the warrior as his target, it was Honeyspark. "Don't you dare take my apprentice out of my sight!" He was panting heavily, and did not look like a medicine cat in that moment.

Cloudstone used Front Paw Strike on Honeyspark, dealing 6 damage and using 10 stamina. 5 damage was taken due to StarClan's Judgement.

Cloudstone
HP
: 50/50 + 5
SP: 95/120

Honeyspark
HP
: 44/50
SP: 108/120

-----

With the tom dazed, Darkflight balanced on her single back paw before crashing down on the tom's chest, claws fully unsheathed. ThunderClan would not be beaten.

Darkflight used Upright Front Paws on Otterleap, dealing 16 damage and using 17 (20 - 3) stamina. Otterleap is stunned for 1 more turn.

Darkflight
HP
: 50/95
SP: 211/250

Otterleap
HP
: 81/100
SP: 255/280

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."

Last edited by 3 Nights Til Christmas on Fri 22 Dec 2017 - 21:31; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw

PostSubject: Re: Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War]   Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 16 EmptyFri 22 Dec 2017 - 20:04

So ignore the previous post))

"I'm sorry I hope Cloudstone comes to heal you I must assist my clanmates"Honeyspark mewed to Goldenpaw. After she dashed off. She couldn't find anyone to heal so she pushed her way to assist her clanmates in a fight even if she didn't know much. She found her father Leopardclaw was closer. She ran claws unsheathed towards Jaystream and launched herself at him bowling right into him.She didn't like it but she had to help somehow

Honeyspark used Run and tackler(if I remember the name right) using 10 sp and dealing 6 damage plus 3 for not seeing

Dealing 9 damage
Leopardclaw
22/100 HP
188/280 SP

Jaystream
21/100 HP
180/280 SP

Honeyspark:
50/50
70/120

Ok seriously not cool people I was typing this just as night was typing theirs

Last edited by Owltalon(Cheetah) on Fri 22 Dec 2017 - 20:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War]   Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 16 EmptyFri 22 Dec 2017 - 20:07

Otterleap collapsed onto the ground, falling into some rocks. His head bled from the blow, but slowly he stop seeing double and was able to focus on the warrior ahead of him. Though he was still moving too slowly to attack.

Otterleap is no longer stunned.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War]   Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 16 EmptyFri 22 Dec 2017 - 20:08

Owltalon(Cheetah) wrote:
So ignore the previous post))

"I'm sorry I hope Cloudstone comes to heal you I must assist my clanmates"Honeyspark mewed to Goldenpaw. After she dashed off. She couldn't find anyone to heal so she pushed her way to assist her clanmates in a fight even if she didn't know much. She found her father Leopardclaw was closer. She ran claws unsheathed towards Jaystream and launched herself at him bowling right into him.She didn't like it but she had to help somehow

Honeyspark used Run and tackler(if I remember the name right) using 10 sp and dealing 6 damage plus 3 for not seeing

Dealing 9 damage
Leopardclaw
22/100 HP
188/280 SP

Jaystream
21/100 HP
180/280 SP

Ok seriously not cool people I was typing this just as night was typing theirs

Cloudstone is still open to attack so you wouldn't have been allowed to fight Jaystream anyway.
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War]   Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 16 EmptyFri 22 Dec 2017 - 20:16

With a loud hiss, Blizzzardstar attacked the small warrior’s belly. It was like if losing her first life had filled the leader with an unexpected will to fight for her clan.

Blizzardstar used Belly Rake on Tinytip, dealing 20 damage and costing 7 stamina

Tinytip
10/55 HP
60/170 SP

Blizzardstar
60/120 HP
209/300 SP

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

PostSubject: Re: Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War]   Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 16 EmptyFri 22 Dec 2017 - 20:20

Ok...ignore my last posts

I'm sorry I hope Cloudstone comes to heal you I must assist my clanmates"Honeyspark mewed to Goldenpaw. After she dashed off. She couldn't find anyone to heal so she pushed her way to assist her clanmates in a fight even if she didn't know much though she frowned as she was attacked her fur bristled"YOU ARE BLIND IF YOU THINK I ATTACKED HER I WAS MOVING HER TO SAFETY!"She yowled before she launched at the other medicine cat. She landed on the medicine cats back and much to her dislike scored her claws along his back

Honeyspark used leap and hold on Cloudstone dealing 6 damage and losing 10 sp + 5 damage from Starclan's judgment

Honeyspark:
Hp:41/50

Cloudstone:(stunned for two turns)
Hp: 39/50

Last edited by Owltalon(Cheetah) on Fri 22 Dec 2017 - 20:33; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15096

PostSubject: Re: Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War]   Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 16 EmptyFri 22 Dec 2017 - 20:20

The member 'Owltalon(Cheetah)' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 16 Mistpe10
Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 16 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War]   Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 16 EmptyFri 22 Dec 2017 - 20:23

The little and weakened warrior jumped away just to strike one more time. She hopped over the Thunderclan leader and caught her scruff with her jaws. Up there, she shook her energetically, no longer thinking about the consequences of her acts.

Tinytip used Scruff Shake, dealing 5 damage and costing 25 stamina. Blizzardstar is stunned for one turn.

Tinytip
10/55 HP
35/170 SP

Blizzardstar
55/120 HP
209/300 SP

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 16 Signat14

Last edited by Jay Bird on Fri 22 Dec 2017 - 20:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15096

PostSubject: Re: Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War]   Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 16 EmptyFri 22 Dec 2017 - 20:23

The member 'Jay Bird' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 16 Mistpe10
Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 16 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War]   Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 16 EmptyFri 22 Dec 2017 - 20:27

With a deep guttural yowl, Leopardclaw dropped Jaystream hard onto the ground and raised up onto his hind paws, bringing his paws down onto the tom's head with crushing force.  The adrenaline in his body was beginning to fade, along with his energy; he prayed that he could finish off his tough opponent quickly.

Leopardclaw used Upright Lock, dealing 17 damage and using 22 stamina

Leopardclaw
22/100 HP
166/280 SP

Jaystream
13/100 HP
180/280 SP

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War]   Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 16 EmptyFri 22 Dec 2017 - 20:28

Blizzardstar was sincerely surprised for this cat's strength, especially because of her size...if they weren't enemies in this battle she would've congratulated her for it.

Blizzardstar is no longer stunned

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War]   Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War]
Page 16 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next