Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War]

Go down 
+28
Squirrelnose
Not
Tiger_Lily
ruska
Titanium
Honey Badger
Lilacwish
Ripped
Middy
Rush
Hazel
Knight
Kent Mansley
Dingorok
RainyHeart
Seer
Willow
Sunlit
Drippy
Cays
Lux
Harlem
Jay Bird
Holly
Yoshachu
Sunrose
Maple
Inky Pawprints
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiger_Lily

Tiger_Lily

Characters : {V}ixenstep {S}himmerpaw {So}otpaw {B}uzzardpaw {D}ovepaw
Clan/Rank : {V}RiverClan Young Warrior {S}SkyClan Apprentice {So}ShadowClan Apprentice {B}SkyClan Apprentice {D}ThunderClan Apprentice
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 393

Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War]   Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 20 EmptySat 23 Dec 2017 - 2:20

Vixenstep narrowed her eyes when she felt Toadleap's grip loosen. It was the perfect opportunity to escape. She flattened against the ground and attempted to slide from under him. However, she was found out and another round of claws slashed at her back.

Art By Jay Bird
Vixenstep (RiverClan Young Warrior)
[Shimmerpaw (SkyClan apprentice)
Sootpaw (ShadowClan apprentice)
Buzzardpaw (SkyClan apprentice)
Dovepaw (ThunderClan apprentice)

Last edited by Tiger_Lily on Sat 23 Dec 2017 - 8:24; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6022

PostSubject: Re: Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War]   Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 20 EmptySat 23 Dec 2017 - 2:25

Still eerily silent, not even a hiss to express the pain of her injuries escaped as Emberpaw let Ashpaw fall completely to the ground, defeated. She felt something familiar, but it felt wrong... Wrong to be proud of herself for taking down someone like her. This wasn't like the owls she had fought before. They were both apprentices, the only difference between them was their names and their loyalties. However, she shrugged it off. Her loyalties were with ThunderClan and with Blizzardstar, and her opponent's lied elsewhere, and whatever inuries their opponents suffered for denying her home what they needed to survive was necessary today. Her immediate priority was finding Heatherpetal, but when she glanced around all she saw was blood where her closest friend had been fighting. Assuming the worst, she was furious, and looked to the first RiverClan cat she saw - a tiny she-cat already engaged with an unfamiliar cat. Still, if he was fighting on their side she wanted to assist. She ran towards her new opponent and tackled her without mercy. (Tinytip!)

Emberpaw used Run-and-Tackle on Tinytip, dealing 9 damage (6 +3 from cat not focused on Ember) and costing 7 SP

Tinytip is KO'd!

Tinytip
0/55 HP
80/170 SP

Emberpaw
13/20 HP
45/80 SP

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3

Last edited by Happy Hollydays on Sat 23 Dec 2017 - 2:51; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

Characters : [T]oadleap | [A]shpaw | [S]toatpaw | [C]obwebkit | [P]umakit
Clan/Rank : [T]TC-young warrior | [A]RC-apprentice | [S]ShC-apprentice | [C]Loner-kit
Number of posts : 376

PostSubject: Re: Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War]   Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 20 EmptySat 23 Dec 2017 - 2:43

OOC: @Holly- Oh, okay. I didn't realize that regarding 2 effective turns equating to 3 damages from Leap-and-hold; I'll edit the description to say that Ashpaw tried but couldn't buck off Emberpaw. So I need to make that clear to Toadleap's Vixenstep, too. I was confused by the move descriptions, which said 2 turns; sorry.

According to Ink, that last move of Ash's would have been a worn off stun but with no movement still.

Another note: The healing that happened for Emberpaw via Honeyspark kind of conflicts with rule #2: "Only warriors with more than 1 HP can be healed. Medicine cats cannot heal the same warrior twice in a row. Warriors cannot be healed while actively fighting another cat." Unless that rule makes an exception for stunned cats? I really can't tell. I guess it's too late to go through edits, but Ashpaw really should have won if the healing was invalid. Oh, well. She loses this time, I guess, but at least I know now.

Edit: In answer to Holly's next post since I have no IC post to go along with it- yeah, I realized that Ember should have won anyway just now, which is why I came back online to edit this message. She would have lost anyway, but it would have been a closer call. Sorry again!

@Tiger_Lily: For Vixenstep, then I guess she'll get damaged one more time by leap-and-hold after you post again, to make for a total of 3 damages from Toadstep's leap-and-hold move (so far, she has 2 damages out of 3). That means Vixenstep actually is still pinned down, but the stun wore off in her post before my post right now. Sorry for any confusion (I myself was clearly confused)!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
---IC---
Even though Emberpaw finally released Ashpaw, the silvery she-cat collapsed where she was, unable to move her battered body. Her ripped open abdomen burned with pain and bled from the scratch marks. Closing her eyes, her last thought was, I'm sorry, Momma... Sandpaw... I failed RiverClan... I failed our family, before she passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Toadstep growled as he felt Vixenstep move away from him and tightened his grip on her. "Not so fast!" He attacked her again and regained focus. He knew he couldn't keep ahold of this seemingly stronger warrior for long, however.

---Summary---
Toadstep used leap-and-hold for the last round and dealt another 8 damage.

Vixenstep took 8 damage. Vixenstep is free to move next round.

---Stats---
Toadleap
29/40 hp
113/120 sp

Vixenstep
26/45 hp
145/160 sp

CLICK HERE- Romance/fighting plot looking for toms of any clans!

Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 20 Y7g3q6fuUntil Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 20 Russian-blue-catUntil Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 20 Shutterstock_138013388-300x300Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 20 Grey-Ragamuffin-Kitten-Sitting-Garden

Toadleap's IC: #6600ff | Ashpaw's IC: #00cc66 | Stoatpaw's IC: #cc0000 | Cobwebkit's IC: #ffcc00

Last edited by Dingobells on Sat 23 Dec 2017 - 3:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6022

PostSubject: Re: Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War]   Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 20 EmptySat 23 Dec 2017 - 3:05

(OOC: Even if I hadn't been healed Ember would still have won? She would've survived with less health (7/20), but she still would have won. Her health doesn't affect the effects of Leap-and-Hold.)

As Tinytip was defeated, she looked to the stranger, nodded politely, and darted off again, in search of another cat in need of assistance. Her confusion about him would have to wait - perhaps Blizzardstar would know why an outsider was fighting with them? She would need to remember to ask. Her rage was lessened when she did, in fact, see Heatherpetal - and then returned in full force when she saw the state the other she-cat was in. She was beyond Emberpaw's assistance now - she was an apprentice, not a medicine cat.

She kept looking, however, and eventually she spotted a ThunderClan apprentice who was nearly downed. Swooppaw, wasn't it? Well, he didn't look to be in that great condition, and so Emberpaw charged at his attacker. Self-preservation was the last thing on her mind in that moment - she had taken down two opponents already, and didn't expect to make it past a third. Still, her expectations had surprised her twice already today, and she was willing to take a chance if it meant saving a Clanmate.

Emberpaw used Leap-and-Hold on Sandpaw, dealing 6 damage and costing 7 SP. Sandpaw is stunned for 2 turns

Emberpaw
13/20
38/80 SP

Swooppaw
7/20 HP
73/80 SP

Sandpaw
8/20 HP
60/80 SP

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3

Last edited by Happy Hollydays on Sat 23 Dec 2017 - 3:26; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15016

PostSubject: Re: Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War]   Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 20 EmptySat 23 Dec 2017 - 3:05

The member 'Happy Hollydays' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 20 Mistpe10
Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 20 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War]   Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 20 EmptySat 23 Dec 2017 - 4:11

OOC: Don't mind me, I'm just roleplaying Spot getting KO'd.

IC: Spotpaw turned around just in time to see a Thunderclan warrior coming towards him. "No!" He yelled, right before the strong paws bashed him. He stayed standing, but began to sway on his feet. But... I won't get to see who wins... This was his last thought before the view of the battle swirled into a deep darkness, and he fell, limp on the rocks.

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War]   Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 20 EmptySat 23 Dec 2017 - 4:56

It was pure chaos. Before he could even get a chance to attack one of Blizzard Star's attackers, a Thunderclan apprentice had leaped in to knock down his opponent. He nodded quickly in thanks to the young she-cat before rushing to another cat. Thankfully, another apprentice was helping the fluffy leader finish off her other attacker.

Almost instantly, Artemis' eyes landed on another pair of apprentices wrestling furiously. It had already been too long, their struggle needed to end. The tom leaped into join his ally's side. The little she-cat was half-drowned from the looks of it. Not wasting a moment, Artemis leaped on top of Minnowpaw, getting just a tight enough grip to hold the Riverclan she-cat and keep her from taking down her exhausted opponent.

"It's almost over..." He mumbled to himself, half-hopefully. There was no way to tell.

Artemis used leap and hold on Minnowpaw. Minnowpaw is held for 1 turn.

Arremis
39/45
110/140

Minnowpaw
14/25
30/80

Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 20 Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Last edited by Reindeer Ripped on Sat 23 Dec 2017 - 4:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War]   Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 20 EmptySat 23 Dec 2017 - 4:56

The member 'Reindeer Ripped' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War]   Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 20 EmptySat 23 Dec 2017 - 6:02

Shrewheart barely hissed at the excruciating pain that exploded through his leg, putting that out of his mind like he did every other distraction. But that became harder to do when she didn't let go. Making do with his trapped leg, he slipped off of her back, ironically causing more pain in his leg than the initial bite itself. Letting himself fall onto his back, his bitten leg fell to an unnatural angle as all his other sets of claws dug into the RiverClanner's stomach, before scrambling back up to his feet. That whole process probably hurt his leg more than it hurt the she-cat's stomach, but with the excitement of battle pumping through him, he couldn't help himself.

Shrewheart used Half-turn Belly Rake on Splashwillow, doing 11 damage and costing 20 stamina

Shrewheart:
18/45
130/160

Splashwillow:
65/80
220/240

---------------------------
Swooppaw felt himself slip off of the RiverClan apprentice, but still at the perfect position to attack. Not knowing what he was doing, he lunged for her exposed underbelly, hissing as he scratched at her flesh with unsheathed claws. This was deliberately hurting another cat in a war, which was against all of his values. But why was he enjoying this so much?

Swooppaw used Belly Rake on Sandpaw, doing 7 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Swooppaw:
7/20
63/80

Sandpaw:
1/20
60/80

----------------------------
Nutfur hissed as she was once again attacked, now starting to tire from the strain of fighting while being injured. A thought came to her as one of her paws slipped slightly on this ice. Ramming herself into the ThunderClanner, she pushed her paws against her shoulders, shoving her through the very thin layer of ice and to the freezing waters of the river below. She held her there for a little while, constantly fearing the current would carry her opponent away, or she would hold her down to long and accidentally drown her. Even though they were in different clans during a war, she didn't want to be responsible for anyone's death.

Nutfur used Underwater Clinch on Lionspark, dealing 9 damage and costing 10 stamina. Lionspark is stunned for 1 turn.

Nutfur:
21/45
130/160

Lionspark:
55/75
171/210

Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 20 Signat10
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War]   Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 20 EmptySat 23 Dec 2017 - 6:30

Giving herself a ferocious shake as Shrewheart began to slip from her back, Splashwillow continued to thrash the younger tom around by his foreleg, clearly unwilling to give up her new vantage point. Inhaling sharply through her nose to clear her mind, the calico suddenly went limp within Shrewheart’s grasp as an idea sparked in her head. Allowing the ThunderClan tom to roll her onto her back, she remained as limp as a fish as she waited for the right time.

Gritting her teeth, Splashwillow suddenly exploded upwards with a violent kick to Shrewheart’s belly. Once the tom was sent lurching backwards, the sleek calico darted around him and seized his scruff tightly within her jaws- biting down with such force that her jaw immediately ached in protest. With a grunt of effort, the RiverClan she-cat began to savagely shake Shrewheart by his scruff.

Splashwillow used ’Scruff Shake’, Dealing -7 in Damage & Costing -25 in Stamina.
Shrewheart is stunned for Two Turns.

Splashwillow
65/80 [hp]
195/240 [sp]

Shrewheart
11/45 [hp]
130/160 [sp]

Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 20 Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity

Last edited by Seer on Sat 23 Dec 2017 - 6:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War]   Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 20 EmptySat 23 Dec 2017 - 6:30

The member 'Seer' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 5

Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Characters : Crowkit, Tigerpaw, Cloudpaw
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 582

PostSubject: Re: Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War]   Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 20 EmptySat 23 Dec 2017 - 6:47

Reedheart escaped from Lilytail and attacked her with one unsheathed paw, slashing her muzzle.

Reedheart used Front Paw Strike, dealing 8 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Reedheart
26/45 HP
150/160 SP

Lilytail
44/50 HP
140/160 SP

———
Batfang ran away from Leafstorm’s attack but he felt too dizzy to even focus on his opponent. This wasn’t good.

Batfang is stunned for one more turn.

Crowkit of Shadowclan:#0066ff
Tigerpaw of Riverclan:#006600
Cloudpaw of Riverclan: #00cc99
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War]   Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 20 EmptySat 23 Dec 2017 - 7:25

Realising that his battle with Darkflight was getting nowhere, the warrior was his clear match in battle. Otterleap gave up to try help out one of his overwhelmed clanmates, but passed by an apprentice who resembled Specklefang, the damned warrior that had fought with his kin.

So he engaged.

Otterleap used Switching Focus
-1 HP
-10 SP

Otterleap:

64/100 HP
245/280 SP

Thistlepaw:
2/20 HP
66/80 SP

-

Ivystar was surprised when the warrior was able to get the edge over her and throw her about by the scruff.

Ivystar is stunned for one more turn.

-

Minnowpaw was pinnned, and couldn't do a thing.

Minnowpaw is pinned for one more turn.

Last edited by Pikachu on Sat 23 Dec 2017 - 7:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War]   Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 20 EmptySat 23 Dec 2017 - 7:34

Thistlepaw let out a short shriek of pain as Lakewhisper hailed down a barrage of sharp and painful slashed aimed at her face. Screwing up her face tightly, the young she-cat lashed out furiously in a moment of panic. Hurling herself forwards and crashing into Lakestorm, Thistlepaw carefully maneuvered herself onto the RiverClan tom’s back in an attempt to escape further damage.

Barely managing to cling to Lakewhisper’s back, Thistlepaw became engrossed in her futile struggle to subdue the older tom. Her claws ached, her wounds felt afire with agony, and her strength was fading fast- but she had to do this. By the time she caught wind of the older RiverClanner’s approach, it was too late.

Thistlepaw
2/20 [hp]
66/80 [sp]

Otterleap
64/100 [hp]
245/280 [sp]

Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 20 Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War]   Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 20 EmptySat 23 Dec 2017 - 7:36

Otterleap took this chance to kill the apprentice with a swift bite to the neck. He took no joy in it, but it had to be done.

Thistlepaw is dead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War]   Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War] - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Until Our Last Breath [Sunningrocks War]
Page 20 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next