Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cloudkit (Heart)

Cloudkit (Heart)

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1309

a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 5 EmptySun 3 Oct 2010 - 14:04

"but im your sister" she said

sunobear

Clan/Rank : kit/aprentice
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 187

a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 5 EmptySun 3 Oct 2010 - 14:07

so what u r anoying me and u r
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 5 EmptyMon 4 Oct 2010 - 20:55

Heart the wizard wrote:
"why do you think that sandkit?"she asked nuzzling sparkle kit
"Because don't drag me out of something I LOVE",Sandkit hissed!!!
Back to top Go down
Fallensnow

Fallensnow

Clan/Rank : Windclan/warrior
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 715

PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 5 EmptyMon 4 Oct 2010 - 21:17

Petalpaw meowed from across clearing, "Sandkit, stay out of the rain or you'll catch greencough."
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 5 EmptyMon 4 Oct 2010 - 21:28

"shes right sandkit and i dont want to have moonmist bothered by some kit who doesnt listen to what her mother said" she purred and grabed sandkit by the scruff and started gromming her.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Cloudkit (Heart)

Cloudkit (Heart)

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 5 EmptyThu 7 Oct 2010 - 11:32

"yes i am sparklekit and sandkit if you love water be riverclan"

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 5 EmptyThu 7 Oct 2010 - 23:54

"heartpaw" rosethorn said with a warrning glance.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:

Last edited by Rosethorn the twoleg on Sun 10 Oct 2010 - 0:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 5 EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 7:48

Sandkit hissed "I will be the best warrior ever",She declared
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Oct 2010 - 0:58

"i bet you will honey but right now you need a bath" she purred to her kit.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Cloudkit (Heart)

Cloudkit (Heart)

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 5 EmptySun 17 Oct 2010 - 9:20

"he he i can bathe myself!!!!!" *points to sandkit laughing and falls over* "oomph"

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 5 EmptySun 17 Oct 2010 - 13:16

rosethorn purred as her kits played together.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 5 EmptySun 17 Oct 2010 - 19:24

Sandkit stared down sadly then back at Rosethorn "Will daddy be alright
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 5 EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010 - 18:03

occ:windtooth isnt dead in this topic or sick lol

ic:"yes daddy will be fine" rosethorn reasured her kit.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Cloudkit (Heart)

Cloudkit (Heart)

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 5 EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010 - 18:59

"whats wrong with dad mom?"heartpaw asked because of what the kit had said

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 5 EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010 - 19:00

"he has a little cough but he'll be fine dont worry" rosethorn said

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next