Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 3 EmptyTue 28 Sep 2010 - 0:21

I looked at her and growled
Back to top Go down
sunobear

sunobear

Clan/Rank : kit/aprentice
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 187

a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 3 EmptyTue 28 Sep 2010 - 0:23

who did yougrowl at and why
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 3 EmptyTue 28 Sep 2010 - 0:24

"you to be nice your sister" rosethorn scorned and went back to cleaning sparklekit again.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 3 EmptyTue 28 Sep 2010 - 0:25

I don't why maybe she did not like the attention Sparklkit was haveing
Back to top Go down
sunobear

sunobear

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 3 EmptyTue 28 Sep 2010 - 0:27

i started to fall asleep and started to cough
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 3 EmptyTue 28 Sep 2010 - 0:28

I stomped out of the Nurserey and looked around
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 3 EmptyTue 28 Sep 2010 - 0:29

rosethorn let sparklekit fall asleep and padded out to sandkit. "whats wrong sweety?" she asked.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
sunobear

sunobear

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 3 EmptyTue 28 Sep 2010 - 0:30

mama why dose sand hate me *cough cough*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 3 EmptyTue 28 Sep 2010 - 0:32

"She always get attension",I puffed ! GTG
Back to top Go down
sunobear

sunobear

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 3 EmptyTue 28 Sep 2010 - 0:33

i limped out and said i cant help it that im sick
Back to top Go down
sunobear

sunobear

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 3 EmptyTue 28 Sep 2010 - 0:38

andim sorrymabie you should try being me always sick and sorry if i made youfeel that you whernt loved
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 3 EmptyTue 28 Sep 2010 - 1:19

"Goose brain",I hissed at Sparklekit and leaped at her and bit her nose
Back to top Go down
Fallensnow

Fallensnow

Clan/Rank : Windclan/warrior
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 715

PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 3 EmptyTue 28 Sep 2010 - 2:28

"Hey, you two play nice." Petalpaw scolded walking out of the apprentices den.
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 3 EmptyTue 28 Sep 2010 - 3:21

"petal leave them be"rosethorn told the apprentice and she grabed sparklekits scruff and broght her over on her other side "now we treat our brothers and sisters nicely even if they are sick or hurt you will be fighting with them at your side in battle one day" rosethorn told them with a calm voice.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 3 EmptyTue 28 Sep 2010 - 12:18

"Yes Rosethorn.Sorry Sparklekit",Sandkit mummered

"BOOM BOOM",Thunder powed in the sky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next