Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
sunobear

sunobear

Clan/Rank : kit/aprentice
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 187

a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Sep 2010 - 19:51

ya mama how did you
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Sep 2010 - 19:52

I looked at Sparklekit then back at rosethorn
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Sep 2010 - 19:54

"when i was a kit he was cleaning the nursery and we used to play when he was an apprentice and i was a kit" she purred at the thought of her past.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Sep 2010 - 19:55

I smiled at my mom "We have the best cat ever WINDTOOTH",I cheered!
Back to top Go down
sunobear

sunobear

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Sep 2010 - 19:58

ya mama how did you!?
Back to top Go down
sunobear

sunobear

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Sep 2010 - 19:59

wait what nvm
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Sep 2010 - 20:03

I layed down
Back to top Go down
sunobear

sunobear

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Sep 2010 - 20:07

*i layed down next to sand and asked rose* please tell us more
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Sep 2010 - 20:10

a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 2 308974 I tackled Sparklekit
Back to top Go down
sunobear

sunobear

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Sep 2010 - 20:12

*i laphed and *started to puke *and i fell tothe flore un able to breath*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Sep 2010 - 20:13

"Sparkelkit",I screamed
Back to top Go down
sunobear

sunobear

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Sep 2010 - 20:15

all i could do was lay there with my eyes shut
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Sep 2010 - 20:16

"of course windtooth used to be the stingyest apprentice ever when i became one myself and he tried to ignore me but it didnt work so i just kept buging him every day" rosethorn continued "and when he became a warrior oh you better stay out of his way, he acted like he was clan leader." she laughed "oh sweety" rosethorn said then picked sparklekit up and put her out of the nes to keep it clean but started licking sparklekit clean even though the discusting taste.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Sep 2010 - 20:18

I looked at Rosethorn Why is'nt she scared I wondered
Back to top Go down
sunobear

sunobear

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Sep 2010 - 20:20

i started to wake up and i whent to clean upthen i whent to show sand i was ok just a litte cold and sick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next