Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:57 pm

"now lets get inside before it rains" she mewowed looking at the sky.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Fallensnow

Fallensnow

Clan/Rank : Windclan/warrior
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 715

a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:30 pm

Petalpaw narrowed her eyes and glared at Rosethorn. She didn't like being told what to do by other cats except the seinor warriors and her mentor. She especialy hated being told what to do by Rosethorn, but knew better tha to argue. Petalpaw walked to the fresh-kill pile and chose a mouse for herself, then it started to rain. Petalpaw hurried to the apprentices den and disappered, tail twitching back and fourth.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:34 pm

Sandkit ran in the rain and danced around happily
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:50 pm

rosekit picked sandkit up and brought her into the nursery "now stay here!" she mewoewed hoping she would listen and went back out to get sparklekit.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:52 pm

a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 4 628579 "I love rain and water",I hissed!!
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:53 pm

"if you love it so much then go to riverclan but for now your staying inside so you dont get sick" rosethorn hissed.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:56 pm

"Eww I hate fish , the Greedy little fish-faces don't know what they are until they tasted rabbit",I hissed!"I just like water",I said
Back to top Go down
Cloudkit (Heart)

Cloudkit (Heart)

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1309

PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 4:39 pm

"hello"heartpaw said as she walked into the nursery

ooc-sorry im not in wc but rose is my adopted mommy

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 4:54 pm

I stomped out of the nurserey into the rain "weeeeeeeee RAIN",I squealed
Back to top Go down
Cloudkit (Heart)

Cloudkit (Heart)

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 4:58 pm

"sandkit"she said as she pulled the little kit back into the nursery

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 3:58 pm

"thank you" rosethorn told her and layed down by the rest of her kits.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
sunobear

sunobear

Clan/Rank : kit/aprentice
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 187

PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 5:44 pm

sparkle walks in to the den driping wet walks over toa spot and dries of and lays next to heart and prrrrr's
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 10:22 pm

"You guys are mean",Sandkit stammered!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cloudkit (Heart)

Cloudkit (Heart)

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 9:58 am

"why do you think that sandkit?"she asked nuzzling sparkle kit

sunobear

Clan/Rank : kit/aprentice
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 187

PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:24 am

i told heart not to nuzzle me and that she was not my mother and i pulled away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)   a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

a day in the nursery (roses kits,jadekit, windy, and windclan if wanted.)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next